Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

share your best lo-fi playlists here ! :)

Here's my super chill lo-fi playlist that's perfect for when you're studying.

• Composer
  • Here's my super chill lo-fi playlist that's perfect for when you're studying.  
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Weekly Indie Discovery Playlist

Hey everyone! Thanks for sending me music last week! I'm listening to everything that gets messaged to me or posted in the comments. It doesn't always fit the vibe of my weekly indie/alternative playlist, but I'm keeping it saved for other playlists ...

• Music Fan
  • Hey everyone! Thanks for sending me music last week! I'm listening to everything that gets messaged to me or posted in the comments. It doesn't always fit the vibe of my weekly indie/alternative play...
  • Aryanbe
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

PINK FLOYD - Tributes & Covers

I've gathered together a BUNCH of Pink FLoyd covers and tributes into a big list. Left off some of the really bad stuff. But for us Pink Floyd fans, different interpretations of the greatest band of al time are sometimes a cool listen!spotify:user:12...

• Casual Listener
  • I've gathered together a BUNCH of Pink FLoyd covers and tributes into a big list.  Left off some of the really bad stuff. But for us Pink Floyd fans, different interpretations of the greatest ba...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Te aseguro que esto es buena música, te lo apuesto

Hermosas damas y caballeros, si están buscando buena música, la encontramos aquí, escuchen y vean.

• Casual Listener
  • Hermosas damas y caballeros, si están buscando buena música, la encontramos aquí, escuchen y vean.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello Guys! I made this nostalgic list that makes your heart warmer.

These songs are memory of my life. When I listen to this, I get flashbacks of my past. The meaning of Life and Love. Do enjoy!

• Visitor
  • These songs are memory of my life. When I listen to this, I get flashbacks of my past. The meaning of Life and Love. Do enjoy!  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

playlisz

So check it out!

• So check it out!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] 2019: Recollection - Pop, Indie, R&B, Folk, Alternative

Some of the best music out of any genre this year, organized in a seamless 5 hour playlist. I would love some feedback!

• Casual Listener
  • Some of the best music out of any genre this year, organized in a seamless 5 hour playlist. I would love some feedback!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution sad late nights alone

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Community Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Movie music quiz / Epic movie music

Hi! I have a nice little movie music playlist that you can use as a quiz or just listen to the epic tunes, would love to hear you thoughts on what your best movie music is! If you like the playlist, feel free to subscribe /Philip

• Visitor
  • Hi! I have a nice little movie music playlist that you can use as a quiz or just listen to the epic tunes, would love to hear you thoughts on what your best movie music is!   If you like the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Electric

Excellent electronic music for all audiences

• Visitor
  • Excellent electronic music for all audiences
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Looking for songs for new playlist "Flow with that 🔥"

Back with another playlist! This one kicks off with Halsey's latest single Graveyard followed by one of mine. I'm looking for R&B and Pop songs, and want to feature new and rising artists! Post a song you'd like me to consider for the playlist. As al...

• Composer
  • Back with another playlist! This one kicks off with Halsey's latest single Graveyard followed by one of mine. I'm looking for R&B and Pop songs, and want to feature new and rising artists! Post a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 2019 [A Recollection] - The Year in Pop, Indie, Alternative, R&B, Folk

2019 A 5 hour playlist I made ( I attempted the transitions to be seamless). I would love some feedback!

• Casual Listener
  • 2019   A 5 hour playlist I made ( I attempted the transitions to be seamless). I would love some feedback!
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #42

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution rap playlist, old and new bangers!

many types of beats, flows and different artists with different styles. consisting of artists blowing up and some old bangers. updated frequently

• Casual Listener
  • many types of beats, flows and different artists with different styles. consisting of artists blowing up and some old bangers. updated frequently
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Looking for new Hed Knod Ish to add to my list??? what you got? Fall 19

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Community Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Da V1b3 Kre8r pResentS.. NEW HEAD KNOD SOUL!!!!

Hi folks, new to the community and just want to share my love of Music with those whom eve looking for something they haven't heard before...(in a long time). This is some Hed Knod Soul!!!! Enjoy#SHAREMUSIC#KRE8ENTGROUP#MusicIsMedicine

• Regular
  • Hi folks,   new to the community and just want to share my love of Music with those whom eve looking for something they haven't heard before...(in a long time).   This is some Hed Knod ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Pop Essentials | Top Pop Hits (2010-2019)

Jam out to some of the best pop hits and trending tracks by your favourite artists. Discover new tracks along the way. This playlist is a combination of the "good old days" pop artists, like Maroon 5, B.o.B, Flo Rida, etc. and the newest pop hits tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Jam out to some of the best pop hits and trending tracks by your favourite artists. Discover new tracks along the way.   This playlist is a combination of the "good old days" pop artists, like...
  • veillardmusic
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Best Party Music Playlists

Feel free to reply with suggestions and/or playlists of your own! Follow for a follow back

• Music Fan
  • Feel free to reply with suggestions and/or playlists of your own! Follow for a follow back 🙂
  • drgwisc
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes