Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 302 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 302 likes

[All Platforms] Concept Playlists

There should be a way to promote playlists as concept playlists, or a playlist that conveys a story. I have one that's inspired by the new Joker film, and I think it's worth giving it a try. Maybe there could be some type of verification marker that ...

• Casual Listener
  • There should be a way to promote playlists as concept playlists, or a playlist that conveys a story. I have one that's inspired by the new Joker film, and I think it's worth giving it a try. Maybe th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2000s Soft Lounge Grooves

This Lounge Playlist is devoted to the relaxed but Groovy Beats, not only danceable, but also relaxing. A fine mix of Deep House, Dubby Grooves and Latin Tunes. It guarantees warmth and uplifting moods, within minutes your place is filled with sunshi...

2000s Soft Lounge Grooves.jpg
  • Regular
  • This Lounge Playlist is devoted to the relaxed but Groovy Beats, not only danceable, but also relaxing. A fine mix of Deep House, Dubby Grooves and Latin Tunes. It guarantees warmth and uplifting moo...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DEEP-LOUNGE-HOUSE

Deep house / tropical / disco hits for the best beach days and poolside parties!Many undiscovered tracks!

• Casual Listener
  • Deep house / tropical / disco hits for the best beach days and poolside parties! Many undiscovered tracks!
  • astropilot
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Post-rock & ambient playlist

Here's a collection of post-rock instrumentals and ambient tunes. Enjoy!

• Here's a collection of post-rock instrumentals and ambient tunes. Enjoy!
  • astropilot
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Rasputin Vol. 18 - Peaches

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Johnny Cash, Pet Shop Boys, Krafwerk, The Kinks, The Presidents of the United States of America, etc. Previous volumes can be found here: https://c...

• Composer
  • A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Johnny Cash, Pet Shop Boys, Krafwerk, The Kinks, The Presidents of the United States of Ame...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Here’s to feeling good all the time

Hey everyone, if you guys are feeling really blue if the spring comes with the sadness try this playlist. I am sure you guys feel much more better! It includes some r&b, soul, nu jazz, dream pop. I am always open for recommandations too, ı am updatin...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey everyone, if you guys are feeling really blue if the spring comes with the sadness try this playlist. I am sure you guys feel much more better! It includes some r&b, soul, nu jazz, dream pop....
  • kwajen
  • Gig Goer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

A Different September 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 35 : from August 30 to September 5, 2019 Selected and added : September 1 - 100 tracks Due to some vacations, August was a light month for indie / alternative music with 360 releases featured in the monthly pl...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 35 : from August 30 to September 5, 2019   Selected and added : September 1 - 100 tracks     Due to some vacation...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #40

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Playlist for Sleep, Relaxation, Rest and Yoga (8 hr list)

I'd like to share my brand new ambient playlist for deep sleep, relaxation and meditation for a calming experience. 8 hours of pure rest.

• I'd like to share my brand new ambient playlist for deep sleep, relaxation and meditation for a calming experience. 8 hours of pure rest.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hip Hop & Trap Instrumentals

Hey, I just to share my Instrumental playlist with you. You'll find all sorts of beats in this playlist. From old school Hip Hop to modern Trappy stuff I collect dope beats in this playlist. Btw if you're an producer you can submit your beats to me i...

• Roadie
  • Hey, I just to share my Instrumental playlist with you. You'll find all sorts of beats in this playlist. From old school Hip Hop to modern Trappy stuff I collect dope beats in this playlist. Btw if y...
  • KillA808
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Slow Dancing on a High Wire

My name is Will Lawrence. I'm a songwriter from New York. This is the title track of my new album.I was trying to share a whole playlist of songs I listened to while making this album, but I couldn't get the link to work, so instead I'll just share m...

• Visitor
  • My name is Will Lawrence. I'm a songwriter from New York. This is the title track of my new album. I was trying to share a whole playlist of songs I listened to while making this album, but I couldn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 9+ hours of chilled trip-hop, instrumental hip-hop and electronic lounge music.

Hey people, this playlist will provide you with hours of melodic, groovy tracks. Use it while studying, playing pool, relaxing or working.It does NOT only contain your usual tracks by well-known artists like Bonobo, Massive Attack and the like, but a...

• Music Fan
  • Hey people,   this playlist will provide you with hours of melodic, groovy tracks. Use it while studying, playing pool, relaxing or working. It does NOT only contain your usual tracks by...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Gamer Lounge

This is one of my favorite playlists. I made this one as I spent time playing games and tracks really captivated me. I still listen to this for work and I would like to share it with you all. Please let me know if you liked it!

• Music Fan
  • This is one of my favorite playlists.  I made this one as I spent time playing games and tracks really captivated me. I still listen to this for work and I would like to share it with you all...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Relaxing Lounge Beats // Chill Out Music, Relaxing House Music & Chill House 2019

The perfect mix for relaxation, work, study, etc. Enjoy and Relax! Curated with passion by Klangspot.com. Tags: Chillout Lounge, Soft House, Lounge Chill Music, Beat Lounge, Lounge Music, Chilled Beats, Chill Study Beats, Chill Out Music, Chill Loung...

• Composer
  • The perfect mix for relaxation, work, study, etc. Enjoy and Relax! Curated with passion by Klangspot.com. Tags: Chillout Lounge, Soft House, Lounge Chill Music, Beat Lounge, Lounge Music, Chilled Bea...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Very Best Lounge, Trip Hop

After 15 years of polishing my music collection, it's about time I start sharing my jewel playlists with others! I start by sharing my very best, ultimate Lounge Trip Hop playlist. I hope you will enjoy it. Benoit

• After 15 years of polishing my music collection, it's about time I start sharing my jewel playlists with others!   I start by sharing my very best, ultimate Lounge Trip Hop playlist.   ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover New Playlist

Let's come together and discover new music and new playist. Post your playlist or content and rate the post above yours. Here's mines

• Roadie
  • Let's come together and discover new music and new playist. Post your playlist or content and rate the post above yours. Here's mines
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes