Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

Your Favourite Songs Out at the moment

this is mine, this is such a beautiful songs https://open.spotify.com/track/5uGjeXi3epIE8N2ITkxIQ5?si=2WJOfJ7kQ5KjSbfUpr-QLw https://open.spotify.com/track/51xRMJFRBrW9C1RI1qW4S0?si=5_5oQG3vRn-_W5hTLwp_jA

• Composer
  • this is mine, this is such a beautiful songs   https://open.spotify.com/track/5uGjeXi3epIE8N2ITkxIQ5?si=2WJOfJ7kQ5KjSbfUpr-QLw   https://open.spotify.com/track/51xRMJFRBrW9C1RI1qW4S...
  • K-I-M
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

APRES SKI Playlist

Hey guys, please follow my perfect playlist for skiing or apres ski

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   please follow my perfect playlist for skiing or apres ski 😉
  • ollieroscoehop
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Some Kind Of Lover

SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify!*** https://open.spotify.com/track/7mJq5UJOfh5yzyjCaiPaZH?si=OrFVvKDzQb6S-oOJ84yOPg

Croppedlogofinal.png 20191011_015342.jpg
  • Roadie
  • SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify! * * *     &nbsp...
  • SpotyThrowbacks
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Rare Male Groups

SpotifyThrowbacks.comNOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify!*** It's a shame that a lot of older people are not using Spotify. They truly don't know what they'...

Croppedlogofinal.png RareMaleGroups2.jpg
  • Roadie
  • SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify! * * *     It's a sha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

on a laid back day, trust some frank ocean

just straight up tryna vibe. check out this playlist. yall got any suggestions feel free find me silently whipping and hitting the nae nae hoping it'd find me joy, even if its fleeting.

• Roadie
  • just straight up tryna vibe. check out this playlist.   yall got any suggestions feel free   find me silently whipping and hitting the nae nae hoping it'd find me joy, even if its fleet...
  • hannahpeters
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Thursday - Zeros

That's a playlist with hip hop and rnb music starting from the beginning of 2000 till the end of the decade. Check the rest of my "Weekly" playlists at this username: "manoskaterboi".

• Regular
  •     That's a playlist with hip hop and rnb music starting from the beginning of 2000 till the end of the decade. Check the rest of my "Weekly" playlists at this username: "manoskaterboi".
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist: Scary Music For October 2019

SpotifyThrowbacks.comNOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify!***

Croppedlogofinal.png brains.jpeg
  • Roadie
  • SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify! * * *  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #41

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content October 10, 2019 - Time : 1 h 26 min Tip : f...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   Note :...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

80s 90s 00s Remixed

Are you a big 80s, 90s or even 2000's fan well I have the playlist for you. Does your music feel outdated to what kids listen to today? Well don't worry this playlist will make you feel cool again as it has all your favorite songs as you remember rem...

• Visitor
  • Are you a big 80s, 90s or even 2000's fan well I have the playlist for you. Does your music feel outdated to what kids listen to today?  Well don't worry this playlist will make you feel cool ag...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Modern Classical music playlist

When you need to chill from daily life, this is the one to shuffle. Enjoy

• Music Fan
  • When you need to chill from daily life, this is the one to shuffle. Enjoy
  • musiccityharp
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Take a listen to my Playlist: it is all the songs in our Ozzy/Van Halen Tribute set list.

I sing in a Tribute band and this is our set list at the moment. It will evolve as we add or take away tunes. Maybe I will post links to clips to us playing the songs that you will love to listen too!

• Casual Listener
  • I sing in a Tribute band and this is our set list at the moment. It will evolve as we add or take away tunes. Maybe I will post links to clips to us playing the songs that you will love to listen too!
  • VanOzzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Send Me Your Hip Hop/Rap/Grime playlist

Looking for some good hip hop and rap playlist that feature smaller aritst. While you're here feel free to listen to my music.

• Music Fan
  • Looking for some good hip hop and rap playlist that feature smaller aritst.  While you're here feel free to listen to my music. 
  • abilovesmusic
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Hip Hop/Rap songs 2019

Listen to this playlist with over 50 of the best rap songs of 2019 

• Listen to this playlist with over 50 of the best rap songs of 2019 
  • abilovesmusic
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

LATIN FM

A playlist full of positive, uplifting songs that will take you to a very happy island. Relax and enjoy!

• Music Fan
  • A playlist full of positive, uplifting songs that will take you to a very happy island.   Relax and enjoy!
  • diego93
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Up&Go Breakfast Flow Hip Hop / Indie

Hey Guys n Gals, just wanted to share my new Hip Hop playlist (with some very light seasoning of Indie Rock and other genres). Will be updated every day! Hit that shuffle button and enjoy!~~Pjoowda

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys n Gals, just wanted to share my new Hip Hop playlist (with some very light seasoning of Indie Rock and other genres). Will be updated every day! Hit that shuffle button and enjoy! ~~Pjoowda
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share your Spotify Repeat Playlists

Hello everyone, so today Spotify introduces two new playlists - On Repeat and Repeat Rewind. I think it would be a good and fun topic to see what everyone is listening to the most. Don't be afraid of your guilty pleasures, it may become somoeone else...

• Community Legend
  • Hello everyone,  so today Spotify introduces two new playlists - On Repeat and Repeat Rewind.  I think it would be a good and fun topic to see what everyone is listening to the most.&nb...
  • dsvensson1995
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

The greatest rockstars in a playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3C6cqq5wp8zrIDS1Q4tr3B?si=FkoDdBleRmqxn0Wg1DO5hQ What do you think of this playlist? Motivates me in life in simply just everything that comes around, by these songs mostly.

• Regular
  •   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3C6cqq5wp8zrIDS1Q4tr3B?si=FkoDdBleRmqxn0Wg1DO5hQ   What do you think of this playlist?  Motivates me in life in simply just everything that come...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Midweek = new Electro!

We've updated the playlist this week with some firin' Electro from the likes of D_Roots, Exzakt, Lake Haze, AtomTM, Maelstrom, Datassette, Betonkust & Innershades on Clone's Jack For Daze, CPU, Bass Agenda, Echovolt, E-Beamz and more

• Composer
  • We've updated the playlist this week with some firin' Electro from the likes of D_Roots, Exzakt, Lake Haze, AtomTM, Maelstrom, Datassette, Betonkust & Innershades on Clone's Jack For Daze, CPU, B...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[New] : Poliça

It's New American synthpop, trip hop band Poliça from Minneapolis, Minnesota, have announced their fifth studio album with 2 tracks released today : Driving and trash in bed. spotify:track:2HxcIXSEm02RktfvSUGyBP:small spotify:track:6e7Awh0VUNBPdJPGDv...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • It's New   American synthpop, trip hop band Poliça from Minneapolis, Minnesota, have announced their fifth studio album with 2 tracks released today : Driving and trash in bed.   sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes