Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 74 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 74 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

New n Funky

Looking For Contemporary Pop/House/Tech With a Bit of Funk 

• Gig Goer
  • Looking For Contemporary Pop/House/Tech With a Bit of Funk 
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My TOP10 Albums of the Week 38 09.19.19 (Last.fm)

September 19 2019 For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this past week (source Last.fm ) spotify:album:2co9xYYTSdhMHBu...

TOP10AlbumsSep19.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • September 19 2019   For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Indie / electro

The best music indie and electro....

• The best music indie and electro....
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share your music here ☺

Hardstyle UniverseThe best Hardstyle has to offer! Including the best Hardstyle Remixes of Popular Songs and much more!https://open.spotify.com/user/pescherspeter/playlist/4dSE8ufqMMpa40A5lhAjmi?si=Cg97MYygTDiLVUBcnx0Wgg F**k EDMBanging Hardstyle, Ha...

Nervox Logo Hardstyle Universe.jpg Nervox Logo Fck EDM.jpg Nervox Logo Hardstyle News.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hardstyle Universe The best Hardstyle has to offer! Including the best Hardstyle Remixes of Popular Songs and much more! https://open.spotify.com/user/pescherspeter/playlist/4dSE8ufqMMpa40A5lhAjmi?...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution World Summer: A world mix of South African, India, Irish, Latin American artists & more.

Get a taste of World music & it's influence on Pop, Rap, Folk & Classical with this, handpicked playlists. Perfect for adding something Fresh, to your Summer Day. Some of these tracks have been with me for more than a Three Decades and I finally deci...

ACRAFTED2.png World_Spotify.png
  • Community Legend
  •   Get a taste of World music & it's influence on Pop, Rap, Folk & Classical with this, handpicked playlists. Perfect for adding something Fresh, to your Summer Day.   Some of ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Daily Spotywakeup - Playlist

All our best discoveries updated daily...let us know your preferences!

• Composer
  • All our best discoveries updated daily. ..let us know your preferences!
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

your classic mainstream music - just better

Ever wondered what music you can play infront of your people without being ashamed of your style of music? Whether you are in a car and you have the aux cord, or you just chilling with your friends, you can play this playlist because it contains song...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever wondered what music you can play infront of your people without being ashamed of your style of music? Whether you are in a car and you have the aux cord, or you just chilling with your frie...
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Anjunabeats ATX - Electronic Dance music featuring Anjunabeats, Above&Beyond

Here is my playlist featuring artists like Above&Beyond, Anjunabeats, Jaytech, Super8&Tab, Cosmic Gate, Proff, Ilan Bluestone, Oliver Smith, Andy Moor and others.

• Casual Listener
  • Here is my playlist featuring artists like Above&Beyond, Anjunabeats, Jaytech, Super8&Tab, Cosmic Gate, Proff, Ilan Bluestone, Oliver Smith, Andy Moor and others. 
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

DROWNING - If you are feeling down

A mix of songs that make you start wondering about life and whats going on. Depressingly sweet songs that are not just sad but go a little bit deeper. Mix of different genres such as indie and house.

• A mix of songs that make you start wondering about life and whats going on. Depressingly sweet songs that are not just sad but go a little bit deeper. Mix of different genres such as indie and house....
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solid EDM/pop playlist. GET IN!

Hey guys,This is my playlist that I put a lot of hard work on!It's the perfect mix when you hit the gym, having a party or just need some fresh new tunes.Have a listen and drop a comment if you like it or not.And plese give it a follow! All best /C

• Roadie
  • Hey guys, This is my playlist that I put a lot of hard work on! It's the perfect mix when you hit the gym, having a party or just need some fresh new tunes. Have a listen and drop a comment if...
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breezies - A playlist full of trip-hop, electronic, hip-hop etc

An extensive playlist I put together that contains some trip-hop classics, chill-y electronic, hip-hop amongst some other breez-y tunes. https://open.spotify.com/user/1190745702/playlist/6NKKgz1n0G5JuXuoxI0trG?si=Ye_6BFDESiusxkPPkUVLnQ

• Community Legend
  • An extensive playlist I put together that contains some trip-hop classics, chill-y electronic, hip-hop amongst some other breez-y tunes.   https://open.spotify.com/user/1190745702/playlist/6NK...
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Recomendaciones para canciones en playlist de fiesta!

Hola les comparto mi playlist de fiesta, abierta a nuevos artistas con canciones movidasTambien valido compartir sus playlist para seguirnos

• Music Fan
  • Hola les comparto mi playlist de fiesta, abierta a nuevos artistas con canciones movidas Tambien valido compartir sus playlist para seguirnos 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scorpions Ballads

3 hours Scorpions Rock ballads for eternity   

youtubelogo.png
  • 3 hours Scorpions Rock ballads for eternity      
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Upcoming Releases List - Last Quarter 2019

With a year full of released albums, we're expecting to see much more coming out.This is a list combined from my most expected albums.Add what you're expecting to the list M83 - DSVII 20.9Cashmere Cat - Princess Catgirl 20.9Chastity Belt - Chastity B...

• Roadie
  • With a year full of released albums, we're expecting to see much more coming out. This is a list combined from my most expected albums. Add what you're expecting to the list 🙂   M83 - DSVII...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My Spotify Playlist "Madcomz's Future Bounce Top 50".

Hello everyone!I created this playlist based on my personal opinion and taste. All the tracks in the playlist can be considered Future Bounce tracks. I will update the playlist weekly or even more often if, per eg., a really good track comes out and ...

• Regular
  • Hello everyone! I created this playlist based on my personal opinion and taste. All the tracks in the playlist can be considered Future Bounce tracks. I will update the playlist weekly or even more ...
  • FAD3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Future Bounce playlist

My favourite Future Bounce tracks!

• Casual Listener
  • My favourite Future Bounce tracks!
  • FAD3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #38

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content September 19, 2019 - Time : 1 h 26 min Tip :...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   Note :...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Relax Working

Musica para trabajar  

• Casual Listener
  • Musica para trabajar 😉 
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies