Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

Hypnotic Blues Playlist: Old School

Collection of hypnotic juke style blues music. Stripped down and raw in nature. This is a collection of many lesser know Blues musicians. Follow, comment, and I will improve my playlists. Enjoy https://open.spotify.com/user/dustyroberts142/playlist/4...

• Roadie
  • Collection of hypnotic juke style blues music.  Stripped down and raw in nature.  This is a collection of many lesser know Blues musicians.  Follow, comment, and I will improve my play...
  • davissunn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

JACK-O-LIT-ERN

I present: JACK-O-LIT-ERN A spooky-themed Playlist with various artists whose eerie beats and creepy lyrics are sure to get you in the spirit during Halloween season. This is a good playlist for Halloween parties, or your own personal spooky needs. T...

• Regular
  • I present: JACK-O-LIT-ERN 🎃🔥 A spooky-themed Playlist with various artists whose eerie beats and creepy lyrics are sure to get you in the spirit during Halloween season. This is a good playlist for...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You LOVE beats. You NEED beats. #cobainish

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0KQakJqmLhAf87RA1eTkiz?si=8BB1U6L1QfeL7W6nd-Cy9g

• Music Fan
  • https://open.spotify.com/artist/0KQakJqmLhAf87RA1eTkiz?si=8BB1U6L1QfeL7W6nd-Cy9g
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New music for you boombap lovers

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1rOeklb7DB0EH84csgt9ow?si=3i-1ysmkTQei0SqXMVdPpA

• Music Fan
  • https://open.spotify.com/artist/1rOeklb7DB0EH84csgt9ow?si=3i-1ysmkTQei0SqXMVdPpA
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TRIO MONTECARLO

GOSTARIA DE SUGERIR AO SPOTIFY A BANDA BRASILEIRA DO INTERIOR DO RIO GRANDE DO SUL QUE CANTA MÚSICAS EM ALEMÃO * TRIO MONTECARLO * DA DÉCADA DE 60/70.

• Visitor
  • GOSTARIA DE SUGERIR AO SPOTIFY A BANDA BRASILEIRA DO INTERIOR DO RIO GRANDE DO SUL QUE CANTA MÚSICAS EM ALEMÃO * TRIO MONTECARLO * DA DÉCADA DE 60/70.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Best EDM Playlist out there, Updated every week

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • dixie2019
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2010's Rap [Decade Recap]

I've cuarted one of the largest and most diverse playlists from the decade. Been real 2010's; enjoy!

• Casual Listener
  • I've cuarted one of the largest and most diverse playlists from the decade. Been real 2010's; enjoy!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2010's - Alternative/Indie Music

It's almost Alternative and Indie Playlist, the kind of music that I prefer, IMO some of the best of the decade. Enjoy!!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • It's almost Alternative and Indie Playlist, the kind of music that I prefer, IMO some of the best of the decade.    Enjoy!!!
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Deep Soul (1996) Volume One #Spotify #Throwbacks

SpotifyThrowbacks.comNOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify!***

Croppedlogofinal.png DeepSou3.jpg
  • Roadie
  • SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify! * * *  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #101

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #101 Handpicked selection compiled by soundofus.com, of 30 songs in French, including Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, new releases from France and Quebec. October 6, 2019 - running time : 1 h 51 min Les Wampas / ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #101   Handpicked selection compiled by soundofus.com, of 30 songs in French, including Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, new releases from France and Que...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please give me inspiration!

Hi I need som new music in my life. I am a person that always listen to music but right now am I tired on my music cus’ I always listen to the same songs and artist. I like almost all music but not classical or heavy metal. Please give me new songs a...

• Regular
  • Hi I need som new music in my life. I am a person that always listen to music but right now am I tired on my music cus’ I always listen to the same songs and artist. I like almost all music but not...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes

Song recommendation depicting failure

Can you suggest a song in which the lyrics mean something like this battle I lost or today I lost?

• Visitor
  • Can you suggest a song in which the lyrics mean something like this battle I lost or today I lost?
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Wider Variety of International Music Through the Decades

I -- an American -- recently been looking to expand my music palette, and I decided to look through international (Arabic, Turkish, Japanese, Brasilian, European, etc.) music from the decades (60's through the 80's) spanning several genres. I have go...

• Casual Listener
  • I -- an American -- recently been looking to expand my music palette, and I decided to look through international (Arabic, Turkish, Japanese, Brasilian, European, etc.) music from the decades (60's t...
  • Vylet-the-Riot
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist for Tripping

My list for tripping on anything im on. spotify:user:1225056755:spotify:playlist:3boFPssmW1YHIsnAU7YqA5

• Roadie
  • My list for tripping on anything im on.   spotify:user:1225056755:spotify:playlist:3boFPssmW1YHIsnAU7YqA5    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist share and follow

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Community Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spoiler (Highlight to read)..

• Regular
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution #NewMusicFriday - EP's To Discover / 4 October 2019

Hey folks, In response to @Jpgchief's post, #NewMusicFriday EP's To Discover, I'm creating one here for 4 October's new EP releases. I'm leaving my choice in the comments below. What about you? Which EP are you listening to? Let us know

• Spotify Legend
  • Hey folks,   In response to @Jpgchief's post, #NewMusicFriday EP's To Discover, I'm creating one here for 4 October's new EP releases.   I'm leaving my choice in the comments b...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Partners In Crime (1979)

SpotifyThrowbacks.comPlease Note: I am a multicultural classic music blogger, and I'm NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify in any way. Visit my blog for more rare classic gems!*** Do you remember this album? Are you old enough to remember this alb...

Croppedlogofinal.png R-805651-1302123801.jpeg.jpg
  • Roadie
  • SpotifyThrowbacks.com Please Note: I am a multicultural classic music blogger, and I'm NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify in any way. Visit my blog for more rare classic gems! * * *   ...
  • SpotyThrowbacks
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Soul // Reaggae // Blues - PLAYLIST

Hi Guys! I'd like to share my playlist consisting of Soul (60s-80s), Reaggae and Blues! It's a nice list to chill too and I'm updating it constantly. Suggestions are welcome!

• Hi Guys!   I'd like to share my playlist consisting of Soul (60s-80s), Reaggae and Blues!  It's a nice list to chill too and I'm updating it constantly.   Suggestions are welcome!...
  • jabaro
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes