Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

New Song Pop/Punk Emo

Hey guys. I just recently released my first single as a solo musician. It's Rock/Emo/Pop Punk It would mean a lot if you gave it a listen and let me know what your thoughts are. FFO: Panic! At The Disco- Fall Out Boy- My Chemical Romance

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys. I just recently released my first single as a solo musician. It's Rock/Emo/Pop Punk   It would mean a lot if you gave it a listen and let me know what your thoughts are.   FFO...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mostly psych and folk playlist- Share yours

cohen/Q. Lazzarus/bowie/sufjan/smiths/talking heads-heaven/spiritualized/beatles/Big star I would love to be inspired! Share your playlist. I would love to follow a playlist with great psych music Come with suggestions

• Visitor
  • cohen/Q. Lazzarus/bowie/sufjan/smiths/talking heads-heaven/spiritualized/beatles/Big star   I would love to be inspired! Share your playlist. I would love to follow a playlist with great psych...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 13 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 13 2019 spotify:track:7GQzohVmwbc3WdyqWqp9r9:smallspotify:track:0ioswRNNsGeP3G5FnlJ5MF:smallspotify:track:6kZ3abguPUHM0TVrtlO2Kr:smallspotify:track:6YX9wPIDw7AqDpfutqKYpk:smallspotify:track:0azF50RizshKsQMDlY8axn:sma...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 13 2019   spotify:track:7GQzohVmwbc3WdyqWqp9r9:small spotify:track:0ioswRNNsGeP3G5FnlJ5MF:small spotify:track:6kZ3abguPUHM0TVrtlO2Kr:small spotify:track:6...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 33

This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most during the week, only 12 tracks for each Playlist, week August 13-19 2019

Mixtape33.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most during the week, only 12 tracks for each Playlist, week August 13-19 2019   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

We've updated our ELECTRO playlist

After a brief hiatus, there's new additions by Gian, Biochip, Detroit's Filthiest, Galaxian, Cyan85, Variant, Privacy and more on labels like CPU, Voitax, Klakson, West End Communications, Vakant etc...

• Composer
  • After a brief hiatus, there's new additions by Gian, Biochip, Detroit's Filthiest, Galaxian, Cyan85, Variant, Privacy and more on labels like CPU, Voitax, Klakson, West End Communications, Vakant etc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Melodic House & Techno

If you are a fan of deep melodic / emotional / ethereal techno / deep progressive house etc. in short if you love songs that contain emotion this playlist is for you. Recently updates all the time! Please follow and share your thoughts. Thanks!

• Music Fan
  • If you are a fan of deep melodic / emotional / ethereal techno / deep progressive house etc. in short if you love songs that contain emotion this playlist is for you. Recently updates all the ti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Matching music with Harry Potter spells!

Hi there! I've started a new concept this month where I match spells from the Harry Potter series with music. For example: The Lumos playlist contains music that involves around light and dark https://open.spotify.com/user/116837096/playlist/6Q1ImIox...

• Hi there!  I've started a new concept this month where I match spells from the Harry Potter series with music.  For example:   The Lumos playlist contains music that involve...
  • ourladybeth
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Any Harry Potter fans out there?

Let me know what you think of my Slytherin playlist!

• Visitor
  • Let me know what you think of my Slytherin playlist! 😛
  • ourladybeth
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

*chill pill essentials*

only soft hits on this playlist! perfect for relaxing a wide variety of artists from the mainstream to the unknown || bedroom pop / dreamwave / indie rock / shoegaze / chillwave / lo-fi / synthpop / post-punk revival || featuring Beach House, DIIV, Y...

• Casual Listener
  • only soft hits on this playlist! perfect for relaxing  a wide variety of artists from the mainstream to the unknown || bedroom pop / dreamwave / indie rock / shoegaze / chillwave / lo-fi /...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

An Intro to Britt Daniel & Spoon

An intro to those unfamilar w/ Spoon. My Mathematical Mind says these 45 minutes could've easily been 2 plus hours when compiling my favorite songs.

• An intro to those unfamilar w/ Spoon. My Mathematical Mind says these 45 minutes could've easily been 2 plus hours when compiling my favorite songs.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist: "Rewind: Hip Hop/R&B (& friends) Time Machine"

Had a nostalgic moment, and tried to recreate the memories I had of listening to Hip-Hop/R&B (and some Pop) on the radio as a ‘90s/‘00s kid... and it kinda just grew from there. It’s a long haul (mostly chronological: DEFINITELY can’t listen to it al...

• Regular
  • Had a nostalgic moment, and tried to recreate the memories I had of listening to Hip-Hop/R&B (and some Pop) on the radio as a ‘90s/‘00s kid... and it kinda just grew from there.     &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New EP is out!

Dragon Extinction's new EP is out. It is a journey into interstellar travels, into Dreams and a wake up call. Slingshot Around Worlds Volume Two. This is part of what will be 4 volumes. The music is Space Ambient, Story Telling and what I like to cal...

• Roadie
  • Dragon Extinction's new EP is out. It is a journey into interstellar travels, into Dreams and a wake up call. Slingshot Around Worlds Volume Two. This is part of what will be 4 volumes. The music is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative Prog

If I say Progressive Music you most likely think of a classic Progressive Rock band like Yes or a Progressive Metal band like Dream Theater, I doubt many say “Thank You Scientist” or “The Dear Hunter”. This playlist is a selection of bands that would...

ACRAFTED2.png AltProg_Spotify.png
  • Community Legend
  •   If I say Progressive Music you most likely think of a classic Progressive Rock band like Yes or a Progressive Metal band like Dream Theater, I doubt many say “Thank You Scientist” or “T...
  • TFATD
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #33

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PLAYLIST] House Tunes for HP Wizards Unite

Find your next Harry Potter house anthem here! Gryffendorspotify:user:ourladybeth:playlist:0nR9nFr2RlGYdaSp476XHX Hufflepuffspotify:user:ourladybeth:playlist:7yhrqMiz30FK4BBOoMoyUS Ravenclawspotify:user:ourladybeth:playlist:64XwBwajOHuNgXIGxq5wgS ......

• Composer
  • Find your next Harry Potter house anthem here!   Gryffendor spotify:user:ourladybeth:playlist:0nR9nFr2RlGYdaSp476XHX   Hufflepuff spotify:user:ourladybeth:playlist:7yhrqMiz30FK4BBOoMo...
  • DimeBoxBand
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

meme trap

just**bleep**

• Composer
  • just**bleep**
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

This is a list of my 70s favorites, you might enjoy {Playlist}

If you have similar playlists you leave them hear as well, also you can leave feedback, song suggestions and also you can check on my profile if you want:Link

• Roadie
  • If you have similar playlists you leave them hear as well, also you can leave feedback, song suggestions and also you can check on my profile if you want: Link  
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

For someone who wanted to listen to Reggae someday, but mostly knows Bob Marley and Peter Tosh.

This is my Reggae playlist, containing of the more obscure and some classic Roots Reggae gems. Suprisingly not all Reggae sounds the same, so give it a chance, if you want. If you have similar playlists you leave them hear as well, also you can leave...

• Roadie
  • This is my Reggae playlist, containing of the more obscure and some classic Roots Reggae gems. Suprisingly not all Reggae sounds the same, so give it a chance, if you want.   If you have simila...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes