Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 301 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 301 likes

FIFA 20 soundtrack playlist

The soundtrack will be available on august 30th. Updating it with the newest songs by then.

• Roadie
  • The soundtrack will be available on august 30th. Updating it with the newest songs by then.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rihanna : Pure songs | Complete Discography

All Rihanna'songs from 2005 to Now, in original & deluxe version.No remix & no doubles, only the best.

• Casual Listener
  • All Rihanna'songs from 2005 to Now, in original & deluxe version. No remix & no doubles, only the best.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music that features rain/jungle sounds in the Background?

Does anyone know any similiar tracks to this?https://open.spotify.com/track/0xsWoUGThGgTdfiFdhn4Dt?si=_pzZU6ijT3eSrnGPNlUbxQ

• Roadie
  • Does anyone know any similiar tracks to this? https://open.spotify.com/track/0xsWoUGThGgTdfiFdhn4Dt?si=_pzZU6ijT3eSrnGPNlUbxQ
  • Joost_O
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Producers Playlist Placement "Trap Beats 24/7 365"

#Music #Producers Are You Interested In A Placement On A Growing Instrumental Beats Playlist On #Spotify To Get Your Music More Stream & To Get You More Monthly Fans an Listeners? Contact Us Today MGDBeatProductionz@Gmail

• Roadie
  • #Music #Producers Are You Interested In A Placement On A Growing Instrumental Beats Playlist On #Spotify To Get Your Music More Stream & To Get You More Monthly Fans an Listeners? Conta...
  • KillA808
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Melancholic Rock and Indie Rock

Hi guys! Follow and listen to my playlist!it has very good rock music, from well-known groups to new talented artists!I know you will love it!

• Regular
  • Hi guys! Follow and listen to my playlist! it has very good rock music, from well-known groups to new talented artists! I know you will love it!
  • ananakaye
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MODERN ROCK

Modern Rock "You Left Me All Alone With My Guitar" Check out my profile: ogremania

• Roadie
  • Modern Rock   "You Left Me All Alone With My Guitar"   Check out my profile: ogremania
  • ananakaye
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow My 808 Trap Instrumental Playlist

Follow This Playlist to listen to the all of the best 808 trap beats on spotify. I allways let my team search for the best instrumentals and u can submit for free.

• Roadie
  • Follow This Playlist to listen to the all of the best 808 trap beats on spotify. I allways let my team search for the best instrumentals and u can submit for free.
  • KillA808
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Looking for new indie electronic pop songs

Hey guys, I'm looking for new artists and songs (Electronic Pop/Remixes only) which i can add to my playlist. I'm looking for quality songs from lesser known artists who i can promote on my playlist and hopefully they can reach new listeners. Please ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey guys, I'm looking for new artists and songs (Electronic Pop/Remixes only) which i can add to my playlist. I'm looking for quality songs from lesser known artists who i can promote on my playlist ...
  • ananakaye
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My TOP10 Albums of the Week 33 08.15.19 (Last.fm)

August 15 2019 For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this past week (source Last.fm ) spotify:album:5YkcHADsM8DzlDPDcW...

TOP10081519albums.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • August 15 2019   For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

share your cool pop, rock, alternative, indie (whatever you want honestly) playlists

here are some of mine if you want to give them a try https://open.spotify.com/user/parker_morrison/playlist/1OnVFEYpq6QLiw4oPhgX0N?si=8WLdzioBTS6sO1nM1mLdWAhttps://open.spotify.com/user/parker_morrison/playlist/5q7XywnNa1wRJVcJwjeAC3?si=UXJJdqvRThicM...

• Regular
  • here are some of mine if you want to give them a try  https://open.spotify.com/user/parker_morrison/playlist/1OnVFEYpq6QLiw4oPhgX0N?si=8WLdzioBTS6sO1nM1mLdWA https://open.spotify.com/user/park...
  • asierz
  • Regular
  • 34 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 34 replies
  • 4 likes

Playlist GURU

I've been obsessively making playlists for as long as I can remember.I pretty much have one for every mood / genre. If you want to check out my profile & give me a follow click the link below! xo click to visit my profile

• Roadie
  • I've been obsessively making playlists for as long as I can remember. I pretty much have one for every mood / genre. If you want to check out my profile & give me a follow click the link below! ...
  • bdajess
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

New Song Pop/Punk Emo

Hey guys. I just recently released my first single as a solo musician. It's Rock/Emo/Pop Punk It would mean a lot if you gave it a listen and let me know what your thoughts are. FFO: Panic! At The Disco- Fall Out Boy- My Chemical Romance

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys. I just recently released my first single as a solo musician. It's Rock/Emo/Pop Punk   It would mean a lot if you gave it a listen and let me know what your thoughts are.   FFO...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mostly psych and folk playlist- Share yours

cohen/Q. Lazzarus/bowie/sufjan/smiths/talking heads-heaven/spiritualized/beatles/Big star I would love to be inspired! Share your playlist. I would love to follow a playlist with great psych music Come with suggestions

• Visitor
  • cohen/Q. Lazzarus/bowie/sufjan/smiths/talking heads-heaven/spiritualized/beatles/Big star   I would love to be inspired! Share your playlist. I would love to follow a playlist with great psych...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 13 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 13 2019 spotify:track:7GQzohVmwbc3WdyqWqp9r9:smallspotify:track:0ioswRNNsGeP3G5FnlJ5MF:smallspotify:track:6kZ3abguPUHM0TVrtlO2Kr:smallspotify:track:6YX9wPIDw7AqDpfutqKYpk:smallspotify:track:0azF50RizshKsQMDlY8axn:sma...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 13 2019   spotify:track:7GQzohVmwbc3WdyqWqp9r9:small spotify:track:0ioswRNNsGeP3G5FnlJ5MF:small spotify:track:6kZ3abguPUHM0TVrtlO2Kr:small spotify:track:6...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 33

This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most during the week, only 12 tracks for each Playlist, week August 13-19 2019

Mixtape33.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most during the week, only 12 tracks for each Playlist, week August 13-19 2019   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

We've updated our ELECTRO playlist

After a brief hiatus, there's new additions by Gian, Biochip, Detroit's Filthiest, Galaxian, Cyan85, Variant, Privacy and more on labels like CPU, Voitax, Klakson, West End Communications, Vakant etc...

• Composer
  • After a brief hiatus, there's new additions by Gian, Biochip, Detroit's Filthiest, Galaxian, Cyan85, Variant, Privacy and more on labels like CPU, Voitax, Klakson, West End Communications, Vakant etc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Melodic House & Techno

If you are a fan of deep melodic / emotional / ethereal techno / deep progressive house etc. in short if you love songs that contain emotion this playlist is for you. Recently updates all the time! Please follow and share your thoughts. Thanks!

• Music Fan
  • If you are a fan of deep melodic / emotional / ethereal techno / deep progressive house etc. in short if you love songs that contain emotion this playlist is for you. Recently updates all the ti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Matching music with Harry Potter spells!

Hi there! I've started a new concept this month where I match spells from the Harry Potter series with music. For example: The Lumos playlist contains music that involves around light and dark https://open.spotify.com/user/116837096/playlist/6Q1ImIox...

• Hi there!  I've started a new concept this month where I match spells from the Harry Potter series with music.  For example:   The Lumos playlist contains music that involve...
  • ourladybeth
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Any Harry Potter fans out there?

Let me know what you think of my Slytherin playlist!

• Visitor
  • Let me know what you think of my Slytherin playlist! 😛
  • ourladybeth
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

*chill pill essentials*

only soft hits on this playlist! perfect for relaxing a wide variety of artists from the mainstream to the unknown || bedroom pop / dreamwave / indie rock / shoegaze / chillwave / lo-fi / synthpop / post-punk revival || featuring Beach House, DIIV, Y...

• Casual Listener
  • only soft hits on this playlist! perfect for relaxing  a wide variety of artists from the mainstream to the unknown || bedroom pop / dreamwave / indie rock / shoegaze / chillwave / lo-fi /...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes