Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

Superuser Contribution Special Selection

Special SelectionRAProject (Brazilian Songs)Let's RockElectronic HitsParty Selection#BRock

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Special Selection RAProject (Brazilian Songs) Let's Rock Electronic Hits Party Selection #BRock    
  • edwinmosquera10
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Kasabian HQ for all Kasabian FANS!

Hey guys, we have made an up-to-date playlist for the amazing Kasabian. This is going to be a dedicated playlist, updated regulary to make sure all the best songs produced by Kasabian are available. We understand Spotify do a great job bringing us pl...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, we have made an up-to-date playlist for the amazing Kasabian. This is going to be a dedicated playlist, updated regulary to make sure all the best songs produced by Kasabian are available. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno - end of the summer heaters!

Our Techno Playlist gets some end of summer uplift with new tunes from Mark Broom, Cadans, Stef Mendesidis, DJ Rush & Gary Beck, Marco Bruno, Slam, JX-216, Leonce, Tony Tyson and Miles Atmospheric...

• Composer
  • Our Techno Playlist gets some end of summer uplift with new tunes from Mark Broom, Cadans, Stef Mendesidis, DJ Rush & Gary Beck, Marco Bruno, Slam, JX-216, Leonce, Tony Tyson and Miles Atmospheri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Divine Chillstep 🌷 - Pure Chillstep playlist

Carefully selected Chillstep tracks, magnificent music to relax with. updated weekly, enjoy!

• Regular
  • Carefully selected Chillstep tracks, magnificent music to relax with. updated weekly, enjoy! 🌷
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

EDM - Heavy Female Vocals

My EDM playlist heavily influence by Illeninum and The Chainsmokers. Lots of melodic female vocals. Enjoy!

• My EDM playlist heavily influence by Illeninum and The Chainsmokers. Lots of melodic female vocals.   Enjoy!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh Produce - New Spotify Playlist

PureTone has created a new played called Fresh Produce, which consists of up-and-coming producers who make chill, futurebass, indie-electronic and more. We’re focusing on growing the followers so we can provide new artists with real organic streams. ...

• Visitor
  • PureTone has created a new played called Fresh Produce, which consists of up-and-coming producers who make chill, futurebass, indie-electronic and more.    We’re focusing on growing the f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Official 2k19 Chill Vibes, Rap/Hiphop playlist

The Official 2k19 Chill Vibes, Rap/Hiphop playlist - Listen to when you're in a chilled mood, laying back tryna relax.- Packed with all of your favourite artists - The best playlist on spotify- Go follow it as I will be updating it occasionally https...

• Casual Listener
  • The Official 2k19 Chill Vibes, Rap/Hiphop playlist   - Listen to when you're in a chilled mood, laying back tryna relax. - Packed with all of your favourite artists - The best playlist on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

the party's over

'tell me we're going home' is a playlist that i made for when the party is over, you're in the afterglow (possibly feeling a little empty) and all you need is some comforting, wavey tunes as the sun is coming up. a playlist suitable for any kind of r...

• Roadie
  • 'tell me we're going home' is a playlist that i made for when the party is over, you're in the afterglow (possibly feeling a little empty) and all you need is some comforting, wavey tunes as the sun ...
  • bdajess
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

New spotify fresh NEW New music from major artist and upcoming under dogs!!!!!

Follow Spotify Release Radar !!! your song could be FT spotify:playlist:37i9dQZEVXbfypphqvP44G follow !!!!!

• Music Fan
  •  Follow  Spotify Release Radar !!!  your song could be FT spotify:playlist:37i9dQZEVXbfypphqvP44G  follow !!!!!
  • Asendo
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Spotify Rap playlists (Post your playlists here)

Hey Spoti-FamCheck out My Rap playlist belowhttps://open.spotify.com/user/terell905/playlist/2VseAhQuY9fTBtAFNtYwbhI find all the new singles and albums and select the best new rap music to add to my playlist. I use spotify daily and i update my musi...

• Music Fan
  • Hey Spoti-Fam Check out My Rap playlist below https://open.spotify.com/user/terell905/playlist/2VseAhQuY9fTBtAFNtYwbh I find all the new singles and albums and select the best new rap music to a...
  • simfast
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Share Your Summer Playlists to Wrap up the Season

I'm thirsty for new tunes to spice up these car rides, so link your summer playlists down below and I shall gladly peep. Also, if you're into the underground hip hop and/or indie scene, you might dig my list. Aight, my deed here is done. Stank you ki...

• Visitor
  • I'm thirsty for new tunes to spice up these car rides, so link your summer playlists down below and I shall gladly peep.   Also, if you're into the underground hip hop and/or indie scene, you ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

💜 EDM bangers ⚡ - songs to repeat over and over

Hi! I'd like to share my playlist with you. It contains the best EDM songs I've ever heard. I add carefully selected songs almost every day.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I'd like to share my playlist with you. It contains the best EDM songs I've ever heard. I add carefully selected songs almost every day.
  • DanAleX
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Chill Beach tracks

Culmination of the best summery tracks perfect for the beach 

• Casual Listener
  • Culmination of the best summery tracks perfect for the beach 
  • DanAleX
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Beach Vibes

This curated playlist of Reggae, Pop, Folk & Alt Rock that has a great beach vibe. Most of these tracks take the base of reggae and apply Pop, Hip-hop, and Alternative flavors. So if you’re a fan of Reggae, Pop, or you want to be taken away to sandy ...

ACRAFTED2.png Beach_Spotify.png
  • Community Legend
  •   This curated playlist of Reggae, Pop, Folk & Alt Rock that has a great beach vibe. Most of these tracks take the base of reggae and apply Pop, Hip-hop, and Alternative flavors.   ...
  • maealiceq
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 18 replies
  • 5 likes

Ambient/ Downtempo/ IDM / Experimental

https://open.spotify.com/user/eternal_trance/playlist/2iFJ4DaaZElm36hGgCBRDY

•   https://open.spotify.com/user/eternal_trance/playlist/2iFJ4DaaZElm36hGgCBRDY
  • RobCampbell
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes