Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay July 26 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay July 26 2019 spotify:track:0xoVvz6XcpgFwPccWUL0eP:small spotify:track:3u5KW87cl9R9Y6PPiOL4IP:small spotify:track:6GGpso9iwdxajUMNRlPAm5:small spotify:track:0NoBvPqHXHjlH0QOGp0vUu:small spotify:track:6evFBRiY8OVOdurmkkzKrc:s...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay July 26 2019   spotify:track:0xoVvz6XcpgFwPccWUL0eP:small spotify:track:3u5KW87cl9R9Y6PPiOL4IP:small spotify:track:6GGpso9iwdxajUMNRlPAm5:small spotify:tra...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Reporting Spam in Playlist Exchange

NEW for listener ou artist for listener : i create many playlist for you and genrefor artist : send me link by instgram https://www.instagram.com/jayrecordfrance/ Condition for artist follow 1 or 2 playlist / share on media social choice and send me ...

• Regular
  • NEW for listener ou artist   for listener : i create many playlist for you and genre for artist : send me link by instgram https://www.instagram.com/jayrecordfrance/    Condi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

715 Instrumental Jazz ballads: 70 hours of pure relaxation

Plus 70 hour deep relaxing Instrumental Jazz Ballads with the best artists this genre has to offer. Ideal for work, study of just some quiet time.

whiskey-cigar-29044285.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • Plus 70 hour deep relaxing Instrumental Jazz Ballads with the best artists this genre has to offer. Ideal for work, study of just some quiet time.
  • writie
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #31

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Love songs that feel happy and sad at the same time? Discover 'Bubbles & Melancholy'

The most masterful music evokes joy but with a tinge of sadness or confusion at the same time. You know that song that somehow gives you goosebumps and sets off a deep restless spark of pondering within. Think 'Video Games' or 'Everybody's Gotta Lear...

• Regular
  • The most masterful music evokes joy but with a tinge of sadness or confusion at the same time. You know that song that somehow gives you goosebumps and sets off a deep restless spark of pondering wit...
  • montesque1969
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Symphonic/Melodic/Instrumental Pop & Rock - Updated Regularly

A playlist with a heavy focus on instrumentals and melodic beats. With music spanning 3+ hours for you to listen to and enjoy. From the orchestral group of Mother Falcon, to the sisterly duo of First Aid Kit, this playlist is sure to peak your intere...

• A playlist with a heavy focus on instrumentals and melodic beats. With music spanning 3+ hours for you to listen to and enjoy.   From the orchestral group of Mother Falcon, to the sisterl...
  • centrl
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Neo-tango anyone? ;-)

A selection of tracks that can be danced using tango steps, but are not necessarily tango themselves. It starts out close, but then gradually moves outwards. spotify:playlist:2xDQRMaOwgRlEAUgqR5IYL

• Roadie
  • A selection of tracks that can be danced using tango steps, but are not necessarily tango themselves. It starts out close, but then gradually moves outwards.  spotify:playlist:2xDQRMaOwgRlEAUgq...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Piano Composers, lend me your songs!

Hello there, Any piano composers / pianists looking for more streams? I'd like to try to create a few themed Spotify playlists and would like to add your songs to the list! This list in particular is for calming piano themes. Please comment below you...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   Any piano composers / pianists looking for more streams?  I'd like to try to create a few themed Spotify playlists and would like to add your songs to the list! This list i...
  • jeff2bruz
  • Gig Goer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

You've never heard French rap! (rap français)

Rap music is an international phenomenon and these hot tracks are the best French hip-hop songs ever committed to record. If you've never heard French hip-hop before, this is a great place to start. Check them out!(Le meilleur du rap français!)

• Composer
  • Rap music is an international phenomenon and these hot tracks are the best French hip-hop songs ever committed to record. If you've never heard French hip-hop before, this is a great place to start. ...
  • Koopsala
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New release for your playlists

Hi! This is my last song. I hope you like it. Thanks! https://open.spotify.com/track/0HsxkLiQruxwmKCFJBAqMS

• Composer
  • Hi! This is my last song. I hope you like it. Thanks! https://open.spotify.com/track/0HsxkLiQruxwmKCFJBAqMS
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Awesome Alt Indie SUMMER playlist! Perfect for the beach!

Alternative indie tracks with a lean towards a SUMMER chill BEACH flow groove feel mixed in with a few that bounce. Something different that the usual. UPDATED - Now 300+ tracks! As we head into August thought I post this again. Enjoy antoeknee69

• Gig Goer
  • Alternative indie tracks with a lean towards a SUMMER chill BEACH flow groove feel mixed in with a few that bounce.  Something different that the usual. UPDATED - Now 300+ tracks!  As ...
  • Koopsala
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

The Elements Playlists. Earth, Wind, Fire, Water and Space themed songs

I have created a themed playlist using 5 elements in order to see if each of them took a general theme regardless of genre, i found it did, what do you think?I made this playlist to keep with a general theme of my upcoming album, 'Ark' which infuses ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have created a themed playlist using 5 elements in order to see if each of them took a general theme regardless of genre, i found it did, what do you think? I made this playlist to keep with a gen...
  • StevenBull
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Dope Electronic,instrumental,hiphop,jazz,phychedelic Playlist

I’ll start with this my best playlist. Ubiquitous ~ Finally Moving. A super dope playlist of trippy crazy electronic music, hip hop and some amazing psychedelic rock, jazz & everything else. Check it out, guaranteed if you give it a listen you’ll lov...

• Regular
  • I’ll start with this my best playlist. Ubiquitous ~ Finally Moving. A super dope playlist of trippy crazy electronic music, hip hop and some amazing psychedelic rock, jazz & everything else. Chec...
  • gustavebeuren
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

3am synthwave mix

A dreamy late night new retro wave playlist with hints of the cold war blended with the sounds of 2019

• Music Fan
  • A dreamy late night new retro wave playlist with hints of the cold war blended with the sounds of 2019
  • Tykerjay
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

New Innovative Pop Playlist

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to the community. I just joined this forum and launchd my first official public Spotify playlist today. It's called INNOVATIVE POP. I'm a pop artist myself, and didn't see any playlist focused on this yet, so wanted to mak...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone!   I'm brand new to the community. I just joined this forum and launchd my first official public Spotify playlist today. It's called INNOVATIVE POP. I'm a pop artist myself, and d...
  • Jere_Music
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

It's simple...JUST FOLLOW

share your playlist and if someone is interested will follow it this is mine: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5BAsoFLwk4bSljk9dIDSRv?si=JpsHd-EPTKy5PT3-_hGdEQ

• Roadie
  • share your playlist and if someone is interested will follow it   this is mine: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5BAsoFLwk4bSljk9dIDSRv?si=JpsHd-EPTKy5PT3-_hGdEQ
  • joaobottazzini
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

I want to get my playlist heard everywhere, the genre is rap & hip-hop for all generations, I truly belive that all will enjoy & I will update playlist also create new one every week. Thank You for your time. PAW McCoy

• Music Fan
  • I want to get my playlist heard everywhere, the genre is rap & hip-hop for all  generations, I truly belive that all will enjoy & I will update playlist also create new one every we...
  • pawfmccoy
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

(Underrated Rap) - Chill vibes for stoners! Not so much trap as it is good lyrics with better beats!

Hey guys, this playlist is for people who enjoy rap with a different type of style.Underrated rappers are included, but in all this playlist is great for vibing and singing along. Play the first song to get a sense of the full playlist. https://open....

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys, this playlist is for people who enjoy rap with a different type of style. Underrated rappers are included, but in all this playlist is great for vibing and singing along. Play the first so...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Share your Reggae and dub playlist

Reggae has a rich music history. A lot of songs, artists and joy.Please share your playlists, so I can update mine en discover new songs. I am a big fan of reggae and dub. Make sure to check my playlist, it would be awesome to have confirmation about...

• Regular
  • Reggae has a rich music history. A lot of songs, artists and joy. Please share your playlists, so I can update mine en discover new songs.   I am a big fan of reggae and dub. Make sure to che...
  • teamFreedom
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes