Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

the worlds longest playlist

Solved!

the worlds longest playlist

i Liston to spotify sense 2019 and one day i looked up the longest playlist and it did not come up with Willis Orr. I'm saying I'm not trying to be like him i came on here to say that i am in a competing against Angel and not Willis Orr. I'm just saying I'm the longest because i wanted to be just like Angel. he inspired me to be like him when i saw him on the internet. when i saw so many pictures of a lot of people with 10,000 songs i just wanted to brake spotify and find away to get past 10,000 songs, so i just wanted to see my playlist on the internet like everyone else and it will mean a lot to see my playlist on with everyone else so i don't care if im the new legit longest playlist on spotify

and this playlist is young it was made in 2021

THE WORLDS LONGEST PLAYLIST EVER

THE LONGEST HOUR LONG PLAYLIST

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The record for the longest Spotify playlist is held by Willis Orr, with about 10,000 songs (the maximum limit of a Spotify playlist) and over 800 hours of music. For a better perspective, you’d need to listen for more than 33 consecutive days to finish the playlist!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

The record for the longest Spotify playlist is held by Willis Orr, with about 10,000 songs (the maximum limit of a Spotify playlist) and over 800 hours of music. For a better perspective, you’d need to listen for more than 33 consecutive days to finish the playlist!

Suggested posts