Some albums missing

Solved!

Re: Some albums missing

DNR70
Casual Listener

Paul McCartney's "Ram" album is not on there but 5 of his songs are from the "Pure McCartney"compilation. And George Harrison'"Extra Texture is not there either.

SmilingCat
Rammstein's album "Liebe Ist Für Alle Da" isn't there

Some albums missing

2L2
Casual Listener

When I am on Testament Spotify page. I noticed two albums are missing. Demonic (1997) and The Gathering(1999).

Veiw their Studio Albums on their Wikipedia page. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testament_(band) 

Joe
Community Legend

What a completely pointless thread this is. Read the solution before posting about missing music. If you really want music to appear on spotify, contact the artist or their label. Whining here won't achieve anything I'm afraid.

jamie1981uk
Casual Listener

God forbid they are having a discussion on a page designed to have discussions. Funny thing is, you are telling them to stop whining and you are whining yourself about them whining. Logic.

Re: Motörhead

Rico69
Casual Listener

Ya I used to have Motörheads bad magic album saved to my songs and now I go back to listen to it and it's not there anymore, I look up the problem in google and it's says it's on Spotify and I can listen to it through the app but it's not there! **bleep**! Give me my Motörhead back! Especially there new album!

1 person liked this

2L2
Casual Listener
Spotify is missing albums from Danzig, Testament, Motorhead, KISS, Kreator,
Saxon, Dokken, and Dio. Those are the bands that have missing albums on
Spotify. It's f*** pissing me off.
3 people liked this

czimmerman

I'm thinking of one significant album, in this case Tupelo Honey by Van Morrison in a literal sea of every other album he ever released, some with three different editions. The response just doesn't make sense in a case lik e this. 

wezzer1978
Casual Listener

What I still can’t figure out is why on earth all Nada Surf album except The Stars are Indifferent to Astrology are on Spotify? 

DakotaW

Spotify is still missing 4 Dio albums to this day. Not to mention The Very Beast Pt2 was taken off I wanna say 2-3 years ago. Either Spotify hasn't done anything about it yet or the record label wont allow it. Ridiculous. 

SUGGESTED POSTS