Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

King Oli aka Yo Oli

King Oli aka Yo Oli aka Junus W. is a convicted **bleep** offender. He sexually molested a dozen underage girls online and in real life, there are tons of evidence on social media, especially on youtube . This day we learned from the news that he sex...

• King Oli aka Yo Oli aka Junus W. is a convicted **bleep** offender. He sexually molested a dozen underage girls online and in real life, there are tons of evidence on social media, especially on yout...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped on xbox

Does anyone know if the hours listened on my xbox are counted towards the hours of wrapped?

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know if the hours listened on my xbox are counted towards the hours of wrapped?
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't recover playlist

Hi! I'm trying to recover a spotify shared playlist called "ii" that was deleted in november 2018, but when I'm browsing through the different deleted playlists, the only one I can find is called "ii (2)" with only random songs I've never heard. Plea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I'm trying to recover a spotify shared playlist called "ii" that was deleted in november 2018, but when I'm browsing through the different deleted playlists, the only one I can find is...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Legal question regarding using Spotify on my website

If I want to create a website that allows users to listen to Spotify music that will change songs depending upon which buttons they click on the website is this legal? All users would have to log in to their personal Spotify account before continuing...

• Visitor
  • If I want to create a website that allows users to listen to Spotify music that will change songs depending upon which buttons they click on the website is this legal?   All users would hav...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Spotify Wrapped 2019 - Genre Classified Incorrectly

Loved the Spotify Wrapped 2019 idea and delivery. I listen to a lot of Indian hip hop and was surprised to all of it (a majority of the artists and their songs covered in the 2019 Wrapped) was classified as 'Desi Pop'. This is obviously a wrong class...

• Visitor
  • Loved the Spotify Wrapped 2019 idea and delivery.   I listen to a lot of Indian hip hop and was surprised to all of it (a majority of the artists and their songs covered in the 2019 Wrapped) w...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Discover
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOB (ed O'Brien) presale codes?

Hey all, the EOB (Ed O'Brien) presale is due to start tomorrow morning (12/11/2019) and I wanted to see if anyone has received their codes yet. Interested in the NYC show specifically... Thanks!

• Hey all, the EOB (Ed O'Brien) presale is due to start tomorrow morning (12/11/2019) and I wanted to see if anyone has received their codes yet. Interested in the NYC show specifically...   Tha...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Add This Song

Used to be on spotify & was removed November last year (just the song, not the artist). It's still on my favorites list, just not available to play (look at attached image). There are tributes on spotify, yet they sound nothing like this remix of the...

• Used to be on spotify & was removed November last year (just the song, not the artist). It's still on my favorites list, just not available to play (look at attached image). There are tributes on...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request Old Song

There are multiple versions of a song calledOne Monkey Don't Stop No Shownone of them are by Honey Cone (from 1972?)What are the odds of possibly getting that song added?

• Regular
  • There are multiple versions of a song called One Monkey Don't Stop No Show none of them are by Honey Cone (from 1972?) What are the odds of possibly getting that song added?
  • Mom_2_Many
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Abundance of Remix/Live/Demo versions of songs on Release Radar

Morning all, Has anyone else noticed the Release Radar seems to be disproportionately full of remixes, live tracks and demos for the last couple of weeks?They're not things I particularly listen to, so not sure why Spotify has suddenly started recomm...

• Music Fan
  •   Morning all,   Has anyone else noticed the Release Radar seems to be disproportionately full of remixes, live tracks and demos for the last couple of weeks? They're not things I parti...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Pedir que agreguen un artista

No encontre en español ONU hilo para Pedir Que agreguen artistas Que No estan. Hay Muchos artistas muy buenos Que No encuentro. Pero al Menos quiero Pedir Un gran artista tucumano Que No Figura aun en Spotify mono Villafañe AL Menos su álbum mejor - ...

• No encontre en español ONU hilo para Pedir Que agreguen artistas Que No estan.   Hay Muchos artistas muy buenos Que No encuentro.  Pero al Menos quiero Pedir Un gran artista tucumano Que...
  • ch51e3tc37bl39t
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Argentina
    Flocklore
    Folk music
    Tucuman
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify books

Wouldn't it be super nice if spotify offered full fleshed audiobooks! Or is that already a thing??

• Regular
  • Wouldn't it be super nice if spotify offered full fleshed audiobooks! Or is that already a thing?? 😅
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Minutes Streamed Count Is Off?

I have a question, in 2018, my Spotify wrapped for 2018 said my minute count was 30,843 for the year. But this year for the 2019 wrapped, it gave us a new statistic of showing us our minutes streamed in each year, for the entire decade. In this stati...

• Music Fan
  • I have a question, in 2018, my Spotify wrapped for 2018 said my minute count was 30,843 for the year. But this year for the 2019 wrapped, it gave us a new statistic of showing us our minutes streamed...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the website called that rankes playlist?

I'm looking for a website that gives you ranking of playlists by followers, popularity etc.

• I'm looking for a website that gives you ranking of playlists by followers, popularity etc.
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues starting a thread on the playlist exchange

HiI'm experiencing problems when attempting to start a topic/thread to share a playlist. I'm tried several times using different ISP (firefox, chrome and IE) as well as with different devices (desktop pc, laptop, tablet [apple and android] but the re...

• Composer
  • Hi I'm experiencing problems when attempting to start a topic/thread to share a playlist. I'm tried several times using different ISP (firefox, chrome and IE) as well as with different devices (desk...
  • kfallsjr
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist link

Hi, I have been trying to enter the playlist link but it keeps saying, enter a valid url and I tried on 3 different devices.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been trying to enter the playlist link but it keeps saying, enter a valid url and I tried on 3 different devices.
  • arajay
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why CDs are better than Spotify (or any other online music service)

WTH? I know I listen to some obscure music sometimes but I'm getting really tired of music just disappearing from my lists! This time it's an old 80s band Orion the Hunter. Their stuff was out there & now it's just the artist page, songs are all gone...

• Music Fan
  • WTH? I know I listen to some obscure music sometimes but I'm getting really tired of music just disappearing from my lists! This time it's an old 80s band Orion the Hunter. Their stuff was out there ...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • missing songs
    missing songs from albums
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

MQA Hi-Fi

It's the end of 2019, where is lossless format??? Come on Spotify... 

• It's the end of 2019, where is lossless format??? Come on Spotify... 
  • Millstone
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • lossless
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Nina simone montreux 1976

Hey. I was wondering if this recording will be available again at some point? I've been missing this recording, truly one of a kind! Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hey. I was wondering if this recording will be available again at some point? I've been missing this recording, truly one of a kind! Thanks 🙂  
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to relevant playlists on the Home page in desktop app?

The first carousel of playlists in the Home section used to show dynamic relevant/current playlists that would change throughout the day and week. Where did it go? Now it's just recently played stuff. This feels terribly un-dynamic compared to Apple ...

• Music Fan
  • The first carousel of playlists in the Home section used to show dynamic relevant/current playlists that would change throughout the day and week. Where did it go? Now it's just recently played stuff...
  • Khuros
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

3MB erroneous artist entry

Hi, 3MB mixes at least two separate artists. I only know of the techno act responsible for the track Cosmic Courier (which has far more view than all other tracks associated with the Spotify entry). All other tracks may belong to the same group, but ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   3MB mixes at least two separate artists.   I only know of the techno act responsible for the track Cosmic Courier (which has far more view than all other tracks associated with th...
  • minimat
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod