[Desktop] Recently Played section not updating anymore

Hi team,

For any reason, the Mac Desktop "Recently Played" section doesn't get refreshed.

The one of the web player of the iOS app works perfectly.

I already did a clean reinstallation of the desktop app and the issue occurs whatever other laptop I use.

(see attached screenshots)

Any idea?

desktop 1.png
desktop 2.png
Image.png

Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We just wanted to let you know that the right folks are looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version.

Thanks again!

Katerina

Hey there folks,

We really appreciate you bearing with us while our teams are working on this!

We don't have any more info to pass on for now but rest assured that we'll share any updates here in this thread once we have them.

In the meanwhile, we'd recommend making sure that the app is up to speed with the latest version available so you won't miss any improvements and fixes coming your way.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Comments
Looony

Hello All,

There is another thread happening over here - https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Recently-Played-not-updating/idi-p/5233455

about this issue. It's only a week old and it's already Under Investigate.

Please make sure you are commenting and voting on this NEW thread.

Krudmon

Just a heads up, this seems to have been fixed for me in one of the recent desktop client updates. Not sure if it will pop up again (I hope not) or if it's still acting up for anyone else.

m_b_80

Finally! Seems to be working OK in version 1.1.66.578.gc54d0f69-a on Windows 🤞

kabuki_128

I'm using version 1.1.67.586.gbb5ef64e and the issue still exists.

Derp32

iPhone 13 ..just updated my Spotify app and it’s not refreshing my recently played artist. Tried everything from deleting the app and clearing cache and still nothing! 

csantiago91

Same here. Mi PC version (Windows 10) stopped counting songs. Don't know when this started to happen. The mobile version works perfectly but for some reason that only Spotify knows, my Recently Played section it's not updating and all I am listening has gone in the void.

Related Issues