Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family/Duo plan managers unable to add address or members

We have received reports from Family/Duo plan managers who are unable to enter an address or invite members - when trying to send an invite, the page jumps back to entering the address.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We're happy to announce that this should now be fixed for everyone! If you receive an error message, make sure you're entering your full address, including your street number, post number, civic number (if applicable), etc. during the Family plan setup.

In case you can’t find your specific address, your should try the building number, street name, or a close public space or building instead.

Don't hesitate to reach out in one of the relevant Help boards here if you need further assistance.

Comments
SubstandardBotify

do you have an ETA for when this might be fixed?  

skunknown

I faced the same issue after renewing my subscription. If there is an on-going issue, Spotify should not accept renewals or new subscriptions as the members could not be added to the family plan. It's unethical. I have seen many questions above asking for an ETA and there is no update from Spotify. Did not expect such response from Spotify.

noait2612

Hey I have a family plan and when I try to add a family member, and giving the exact address that in my profile (I'm the admin), we get

We couldn’t find that address. Please try again.

There is nothing near this street, and it doesn't find this street either (without building number)

I already added 2 members in the past.

It can't find my address at all, and in every other combination it suggests other address only.
What do I do? 
SubstandardBotify

more than 2 weeks now and still no response from Spotify to requests for ETA for the fix. 

SubstandardBotify

it's odd that Spotfiy can't be bothered to fix this or even update customers with an estimate of when it might be fixed.

Is Spotify in trouble? Is that why customer service is so shoddy?

Yordan
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We're happy to announce that this should now be fixed for everyone! If you receive an error message, make sure you're entering your full address, including your street number, post number, civic number (if applicable), etc. during the Family plan setup.

In case you can’t find your specific address, your should try the building number, street name, or a close public space or building instead.

Don't hesitate to reach out in one of the relevant Help boards here if you need further assistance.