Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Hulu cancelled after payment details updated

Hey folks,

We've received reports that Premium + Hulu subscriptions are getting automatically canceled after updating payment details.

The right folks are aware of this and are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click + VOTE.

We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Thanks!

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this.

This should now be fixed!

If you were affected by this issue you can reach out to Customer Support here.

Comments
C1r2j3l4

Today is 2/21/21 and my Hulu was cancelled when I updated my account info. Please let me know if I need to do anything. Thanks

busmomie

It did not fix mine. Can someone help in how to get this fixed?

4o-qn9_ve2v8l

I just upgraded to Duo and my Hulu was canceled. Is that right?

Since I went up in plans, shouldn't I get to keep Hulu too?

unicrngrlx

Same problem as Mayaguezano7. Seems like this problem hasn't been fixed for two years. Great.

turninto

So this is just going unfixed forever then? Had I known this was going to happen when updating my card info, I would've cancelled altogether.

Hi

i'm havng the same problem. Needed to update my CC and now my Hulu access is gone and i can't find anything in my account settings to fix it. 

Thanks for any help!

Manuel

ria_mm

Had the exact same issue. My payment failed due to getting a new card. My membership was paused and when I updated my payment to unpause, my Hulu account was gone. 

Support was super helpful and resolved the issue!

Sansmercy

I had the same problem as ria_mm today. I got email notifications saying that I'm no longer on Spotify premium and my Hulu subscription had been canceled. I went to update my payment information since I got a new card and saw that I would have been resubscribed to Spotify Premium without Hulu.

I read somewhere in the FAQ that we would lose Hulu if we canceled or switched plans, but I didn't technically cancel, and my membership is currently set to pause. I'm hoping there's a way to update my payment information and continue Spotify with Hulu, otherwise, I'll stay on the free plan and hope another bundle like this shows up in the future.

Any help from support will be much appreciated!

Edit: Contacted support and they were able to reenable the Spotify Premium with Hulu plan within a few hours. Thanks, guys!

melange422

My bank merged with another bank and during the changeover the monthly payment was not paid at the time it was due because I had not updated my credit card. My account is now up to date. However, My Hulu subscription has been voided. Please help.

**bleep**. 

DravinClaw

I just updated to Premium Duo and my Hulu got cancelled I thought this was fixed?

::UPDATE:: Did the support chat turns out if you upgrade from Premium Individual to Premium Duo you lose Hulu.