Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone wireless remote for iPad won't queue

Solved!

Iphone wireless remote for iPad won't queue

I am a bartender and waitress in nyc and I am often the dj. While I am not a self proclaimed dj I do love to create a playlist and add too it using the queue. depending on the people in the bar and the vibe, I will queue up songs to change the mood. But recently I have been using my iPad to play off of and my phone to queue the songs so I can walk around and still control the music. Because running off the floor to queue up a song isn't something I can do inbetween taking orders and making drinks But for some reason I am not allowed to queue more than one song from my phone to the iPad. Can someone please help me??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ah, it sounds like you are using Spotify connect to control what is playing on the iPad from the iPhone.

Currently there a bug in the app that only allows you to queue one song.

The developers are looking into this bug, and hopefully it will be fixed in a future update. I don't have an ETA though, sorry.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Ah, it sounds like you are using Spotify connect to control what is playing on the iPad from the iPhone.

Currently there a bug in the app that only allows you to queue one song.

The developers are looking into this bug, and hopefully it will be fixed in a future update. I don't have an ETA though, sorry.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thank you for your help!

You're welcome 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts