Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account is linked with someone else account?

My account is linked with someone else account?

Hi! Something strange is happening. I log in into Spotify with my username and my Facebook but the account that oppens is not mine?

In the website I can see that the mail and the name is someone else but it's still my facebook.

I can't even listen to music because te real owner is trying to listen at the same time and we cancel ach other.

I want my account back with all my playlists and live a normal life again, what should I do?

6 Replies

Hi there, 

Welcome at the Spotify Community! 

If you have an 'intruder' on you account,  then I would recommend you to immediately change your password. 

Afterwards, please go to your account page, and click the Sign out everywhere button to logout all devices that are connected to your account.

This way everyone (including you) gets logged out. 

Hi,

Can you (Spotify) please disconnect Caique Silverio's facebook account from my account (Kentox)? I don't even have facebook and Caique has paired them by accident when he was at my house.

Regards,

Kenneth Swärd

Log in using your account in the Spotify desktop client, then go to Edit/Spotify > Preferences > Social Network > Disconnect from Facebook to break the link.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

I have disconnected facebook again. When can I see my own nickname Kentox instead of Caique Silverio?

And when I got mail from Sirvoy it says "Hi Caiquesuper" and not my nickname Kentox. Is that because his facebook was connected to my account?

And the last thing. Every time I try to play my music on Spotify it stops. I can only play like 5-10 seconds. Why is that?

Regards,

Kenneth Swärd (Kentox)

Just checking your profile it looks disconnected from this end, your client might be displaying old data - it should clear itself within 48 hours, if not re-install it and that should sort it:
http://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/reinstallation-of-spotify

As for the playback, any error messages?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

How can I see a list of devices connected to my account?

Suggested posts