Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] "Disk is full. Please Free up some space" Black Berry Bold 9700

This is torture. The above message pops up eveytime I try to open the Spotify app on my Bold 9700. Can't listen... I have been getting this message off and on quite a bit. I cannot figure out why. between my media card and application memory on my de...

• This is torture.  The above message pops up eveytime I try to open the Spotify app on my Bold 9700.  Can't listen... I have been getting this message off and on quite a bit.  I canno...
  • zoe
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

[Symbian] Shuffle Offline Playlists

Hi there, I'm a new user and have created a 200 song playlist on my N8 for use when I run. I used the playlist offline for the first time today but couldn't see how to shuffle it. Can this be done?. Cheers

• Hi there,   I'm a new user and have created a 200 song playlist on my N8 for use when I run. I used the playlist offline for the first time today but couldn't see how to shuffle it. Can this...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

stream music on onkyo and pc simultaneously ? with premium account

Can i stream music to my onkyo and listen on my pc to the same time with a Premium account ? Example: I want listen classic music with my onkyo in the living room and country music on my computer simultaneously

• Regular
  • Can i stream music to my onkyo and listen on my pc to the same time with a Premium account ?   Example: I want listen classic music with my onkyo in the living room and country music on my com...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Sonos with device password

Hi, I've been trying to get Spotify on my Sonos. I requested and received a device password but the Sonos still tells me there's a connection error. I use the device username as well. What could be the issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been trying to get Spotify on my Sonos. I requested and received a device password but the Sonos still tells me there's a connection error. I use the device username as well. &nbsp...
  • MartinKA
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Last client update was November 2011

Hello, I've asked around (Facebook, Spotify employees, contact form) and nobody answered me. Spotify for Windows Phone is piece of **bleep**. It's very slow and no support to Last.fm and Facebook scrobbling. Also there is a Bluetooth bug, developers ...

• Not applicable
  • Hello,   I've asked around (Facebook, Spotify employees, contact form) and nobody answered me. Spotify for Windows Phone is piece of **bleep**. It's very slow and no support to Last.fm and F...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify Feedback

Hi Spotify developers (and management), First off, congrats for developing an awesome concept. If you hadn't thought about it already, music lovers run out of space for music on their mobile devices, so streaming music over Spotify allows us to keep ...

• Hi Spotify developers (and management),   First off, congrats for developing an awesome concept.  If you hadn't thought about it already, music lovers run out of space for music on their ...
  • tylerjarosch890
  • 253 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 253 replies
  • 5 likes

[BB] Spotify is saving Offline Playlists to On Board memory not the Memory Card HELP!

Hello everyone, I have BlackBerry 9900 Bold and have been using spotify without too many problems until now. When opening spotify I get the message"The disk is full please free up some space" I have sychronised an offline playlist of around 2,000 son...

• Music Fan
  • Hello everyone,   I have BlackBerry 9900 Bold and have been using spotify without too many problems until now. When opening spotify I get the message"The disk is full please free up some spa...
  • TiMtImInYtImTiM
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify doesn´t connect to sonos

hi,i´m also waiting since 2 weeks for a password. i sent enough e-mails to ask for-no answer from spotify. i already tried to cancel spotify but i also need that password to cancel spotify. i´m very angry, that there is no telefon number that i could...

• hi, i´m also waiting since 2 weeks for a password. i sent enough e-mails to ask for-no answer from spotify. i already tried to cancel spotify but i also need that password to cancel spotify. i´...
  • mikesinnott
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] Error message on Blackberry 9700

I can log in on my blackberry and see my playlists but when I try to play something offline, it tells me that the track is not offline synced and tells me to connect to a network and try again. Technically challenged. Can anyone please explain? The b...

• I can log in on my blackberry and see my playlists but when I try to play something offline, it tells me that the track is not offline synced and tells me to connect to a network and try again. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Unspecified] Problems logging in from Palm Pixi

So basically I have a palm pixi, and a premium account. I've been having issues loggin in from that phone, as it seems spotify keeps alternating from online to offline mode. Help please? Could someone also point me to spotify support? I can't seem to...

• Regular
  • So basically I have a palm pixi, and a premium account. I've been having issues loggin in from that phone, as it seems spotify keeps alternating from online to offline mode.   Help please? ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP] Order of songs in playlists?

Hello, I have just downloaded the Spotify app for Windows Phone (running Mango on a Nokia Lumia 800). It seems to run pretty smooth, the interface is very attractive and the sound is good as well. However I cannot for the life of me find a setting fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have just downloaded the Spotify app for Windows Phone (running Mango on a Nokia Lumia 800). It seems to run pretty smooth,  the interface is very attractive and the sound is...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesnt connect to sonos.

Hello, Ive bought Spotify recently, it works fine on my computer.. when i use facebook to login,But now i need an connect-code and an password to connect to sonos with spotify.When i want to ask for the code, it says I'm alleardy connecting spotify w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Ive bought Spotify recently, it works fine on my computer.. when i use facebook to login, But now i need an connect-code and an password to connect to sonos with spotify. When i wan...
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] Starred tracks disappearing on blackberry 9900

I had over 1800 tracks synced to my blackberry 9900 which recentely disappeared. I reinstalled the app on my phone on advice from spotify and resynced. Today I've added 1 track on the desktop app and synced to my phone so the track is avaliable offli...

• Regular
  • I had over 1800 tracks synced to my blackberry 9900 which recentely disappeared. I reinstalled the app on my phone on advice from spotify and resynced.   Today I've added 1 track on the desk...
  • TiMtImInYtImTiM
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP7.5] next and previous buttons bluetooth

Hello, In my car I use my Nokia 710 Windows Phone 7.5 at my carkit. And I can perfectly listen to Spotify. But my next and previous buttons don't work on my carkit. They did work with my Android phone and Spotify. Is this not implemented in the bluet...

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   In my car I use my Nokia 710 Windows Phone 7.5 at my carkit. And I can perfectly listen to Spotify. But my next and previous buttons don't work on my carkit. They did work with my A...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Please support Nokia Lumia 900

Would love to see full robust version of Spotify for Win Phone 7.5 on the Nokia Lumia 900. Thank you that is all

• Casual Listener
  • Would love to see full robust version of Spotify for Win Phone 7.5 on the Nokia Lumia 900.   Thank you that is all  
  • beerock
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Yet another iOS update!

Just to rub salt in the wounds of us poor Windows Phone users, Spotify have now released yet another iOS update without any sign of anything happening on the Windows Phone front... https://twitter.com/#!/nevyn/status/191974367494807552 We Windows Pho...

• Not applicable
  • Just to rub salt in the wounds of us poor Windows Phone users, Spotify have now released yet another iOS update without any sign of anything happening on the Windows Phone front... https://twitter.co...
  • dannejanne
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! enable q9 bit rate on Sonos

I have a premium account and use Sonos to listen to Spotify, I do not use the Spotify client. is there a way that I can turn on the q9 higher bit rate and make it the default for Sonos? thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and use Sonos to listen to Spotify, I do not use the Spotify client.  is there a way that I can turn on the q9 higher bit rate and make it the default for Sonos?  t...
  • cbsljm
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] "The disk is full Please free up some space."

Hello. I downloaded the app for my blackberry 9105. Now when I try accessing the app, a message comes up which I have put in the subject. Anyone know what this means? and what I have to do? Thanks, Kieran

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I downloaded the app for my blackberry 9105. Now when I try accessing the app, a message comes up which I have put in the subject. Anyone know what this means? and what I have to do?   ...
  • GarethJD
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Lack of some fetures

The current spotify app lacks some features such as the ff / rw. Who knows if this will solve by Spotify? I find it really a loss!

• The current spotify app lacks some features such as the ff / rw . Who knows if this will solve by   Spotify ? I find it really a loss !
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes