Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

DENON AVR X-1000 "User allready exists" (Benutzer ist bereits vorhanden)

Spotify premium on my DENON AVR X-1000 worked fine untill today. Suddenly it wanted that I have to login again. But it doesn't accept my correct device-username and password. I allready changed my password but it didn't changed anything. I allways ge...

• Spotify premium on my DENON AVR X-1000 worked fine untill today. Suddenly it wanted that I have to login again. But it doesn't accept my correct device-username and password. I allready changed my pa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playing songlist on random

Hi just wondering if there is a way to play every song in my song list just once. Or if i can shuffle songs to play them just once.I drive long hours and i just hit shuffle in my songlist but it repeats the same songs over. Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi just wondering if there is a way to play every song in my song list just once. Or if i can shuffle songs to play them just once. I drive long hours and i just hit shuffle in my songlist but it re...
  • The_Leeroy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does the searching function search "wrong" titles - now - ?

As an example:I want to hear " Nelly-Ride with me"if i type in "ride with me" spotify finds tons of songs , but nelly-ride with me isn't at the top( It was a half year ago)now spotify shows me some country singer, whos song "ride with me" has 1.000.0...

• As an example: I want to hear " Nelly-Ride with me" if i type in "ride with me" spotify finds tons of songs , but nelly-ride with me isn't at the top( It was a half year ago) now spotify shows me ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox Rebirth : a BIG opportunity for Spotify !

Did you know, Spotify Team : Lots of people are still using Squeezebox Touch to play Spotify, because there is still simply NO BETTER ALTERNATIVE on the market. Even with the current bugs it has... There is a grey market, where people are selling the...

• Casual Listener
  • Did you know, Spotify Team :   Lots of people are still using Squeezebox Touch to play Spotify, because there is still simply NO BETTER ALTERNATIVE on the market. Even with the current ...
  • BarnabasDK
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Playing offline Music on Nokia Lumia 830 in my Car BMW 3er over Bluetooth

Hallo, i have offline-Music downloaded in Spotify Premium-Account on my Nokia Lumia 830 /Win Phone 8.1).Why can i not play this Music over Bluetooth in my Car BMW 3er ? It doesnt work with USB too !Can the Car this data not find ? Where can i find th...

• Hallo,   i have offline-Music downloaded in Spotify Premium-Account on my Nokia Lumia 830 /Win Phone 8.1). Why can i not play this Music over Bluetooth in my Car BMW 3er ? It doesnt work with...
  • Taurus42
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to autodownload only new albums from an artist?

My question is notably concerns Armin Van Buuren's A State of Trance show. He posts one a week, and I would like it to be automatically downloaded to my phone. However, i do not see a way of doing it without saving ALL of Armin Van Buuren... and ther...

• My question is notably concerns Armin Van Buuren's A State of Trance show. He posts one a week, and I would like it to be automatically downloaded to my phone. However, i do not see a way of doing it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have several questions concerning Spotify on Windows Phone 8

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 which runs on Windows Phone 8 and I downloaded Spotify on it earlier today. It seems a whole lot different to Spotify for Windows 8 laptops like my Asus X501A. I have a few questions concerning the app on Windows 8 phones: Ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Nokia Lumia 635 which runs on Windows Phone 8 and I downloaded Spotify on it earlier today. It seems a whole lot different to Spotify for Windows 8 laptops like my Asus X501A. I have a few q...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone - More car friendly buttons

Hi, I find spotify for Windows Phone very good now.Though not enough car friendly I mean, when I'm listening to a song, if I want to add the song to my music, this is kinda easy, just hit the "+" button, but if I want to add the whole album to my mus...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I find spotify for Windows Phone very good now. Though not enough car friendly 😉   I mean, when I'm listening to a song, if I want to add the song to my music, this is kinda eas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] Storage location

Hi ! I'd like to know if it is possible to switch the location of the local files that are downloaded from the application. Thanks !

• Hi !   I'd like to know if it is possible to switch the location of the local files that are downloaded from the application.   Thanks !
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

After the 3 month subscription for $0.99, how much does it cost a month???

• After the 3 month subscription for $0.99, how much does it cost a month???
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't access the Web Player with one account, other works fine

Hello, i'm in Germany and recently got a Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile) Spotify streaming flat, which i connected with a new Spotify account.Everything works fine in the Windows Phone App, but when i try to access the Web Player (via Chrome OS), i get a...

• Hello,   i'm in Germany and recently got a Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile) Spotify streaming flat, which i connected with a new Spotify account. Everything works fine in the Windows Phone App, bu...
  • Palladio
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! onkyo tx-nr414 wont let me login

hi everyone, i just recieved the onkyo tx-nr414 and i am unable to login with spotify, i am a premium account, since i use a facebook account for spotify i made the device password. i tryed my facebook login and my device login but both times it keep...

• Casual Listener
  • hi everyone,   i just recieved the onkyo tx-nr414  and i am unable to login with spotify, i am a premium account, since i use a facebook account for spotify  i made the de...
  • garyG
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for Palm not available anymore

Hi, I tried to download the Spotify app for Palm (WebOS), but that link redirects to the HP Appstore that was closed down.Could you distribute the Palm-app (.ipk file) on this website ? That would solve the problem for the whole palm-community! Thank...

• Hi,   I tried to download the Spotify app for Palm (WebOS), but that link redirects to the HP Appstore that was closed down. Could you distribute the Palm-app (.ipk file) on this website ? Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to sync a iPOD Nano with my offline music?

Hello,is there a way, to sync my offline music to my iPOD NANO?I searched in the forum, but the threads are from 2012. Perhaps, there is a new function to do it. I am premium member (offline music) Thanks Björn

• Regular
  • Hello, is there a way, to sync my offline music to my iPOD NANO? I searched in the forum, but the threads are from 2012. Perhaps, there is a new function to do it.   I am premium member (off...
  • Te-Punkt
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dolby pro logic Spotify

Hello.I am using Spotify on an old Sony receiver. This one has dolby pro logic. I've connected 5 speakers and with TV and cd input it sounds great, with surround sound.But.. when I use Spotify it sounds really bad when surround is on. It sounds good ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I am using Spotify on an old Sony receiver. This one has dolby pro logic. I've connected 5 speakers and with TV and cd input it sounds great, with surround sound. But.. when I use Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[ Web Player ] - Adding to queue

Hi,While we are on the subject of users not being able to "add to queue" on the desktop application of 1.0.7.157.... Web Player Add to queue needs a face lift.... When you right click on a song via Web Player and choose Add to Queue - again nothing h...

• Roadie
  • Hi, While we are on the subject of users not being able to "add to queue" on the desktop application of 1.0.7.157....   Web Player Add to queue needs a face lift....   When you right c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows APP Not works with Opera as default browser

he spotify APP doesn´t work with Opera as default borwser .. The solution is copy URL generated and past it on Chrome... (until spotify solve this)

• he spotify APP doesn´t work with Opera as default borwser ..   The solution is copy URL generated and past it on Chrome... (until spotify solve this)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Images & Words album (Dream Theater) does not play properly

Hi, The album Images & Words by Dream Theater does not play properly. Only tracks 2 and 5 will play; the others just hang. (Some weeks back, I posted a very similar issue for the Iron Maiden album Powerslave, which is still not working either.)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   The album Images & Words by Dream Theater does not play properly. Only tracks 2 and 5 will play; the others just hang. (Some weeks back, I posted a very similar issue for the Iron Ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes