Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playback of downloaded list

Hi, can anyone tell me - If a playlist is downloaded, will it be played from my local files even if my phone is connected to internet or do I have to set Spotify in 'Offline mode' to save data transfer?

• Hi, can anyone tell me - If a playlist is downloaded, will it be played from my local files even if my phone is connected to internet or do I have to set Spotify in 'Offline mode' to save da...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Luna-Soprano Problems music broken

Hello ! The tracks Luna is broken originally it lasts about 3' but 1'57 lasts and it stops in the middle of the song ! https://open.spotify.com/track/3OoxzKZukk0nY3gYejPKd0 vs http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27r34a_soprano-luna-hd_music it is rathe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello ! The tracks Luna  is broken originally it lasts about 3' but 1'57 lasts and it stops in the middle of the song ! https://open.spotify.com/track/3OoxzKZukk0nY3gYe...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Saved Albums and songs disappear after logging out and in again O_O

I really need your help... sunday I saved all available songs of my 250 favorite bands (haha I know that´s quite a bit). But yesterday, as I logged in again, the majority of songs had disappeared O_o Somehow a few are still listed.... I really don´t ...

• Casual Listener
  • I really need your help... sunday I saved all available songs of my 250 favorite bands (haha I know that´s quite a bit). But yesterday, as I logged in again, the majority of songs had disappeared O...
  • waffledance
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Status song sharing

A while back when I had music playing and went to post a status, it used to give me an option under the feeling, listening to, ect button to add the song to the listening to - thing. but I noticed it stopped doing that and I'm just now posting to ask...

• Regular
  • A while back when I had music playing and went to post a status, it used to give me an option under the feeling, listening to, ect button to add the song to the listening to - thing. but I noticed it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song not correct for title.

Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra – The Lady In Red Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra – The Lady In Red This song is supposed to be the lady in red. It is in fact Chicago, that toddling town.

• Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra – The Lady In Red   Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra – The Lady In Red   This song is supposed to be the lady in red. It is in fact Chicago, that to...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Track not working

Just would like to report that the track "Crazy City" by Big Harp is not working!

• Regular
  • Just would like to report that the track "Crazy City" by Big Harp is not working! 
  • ohsummercandy
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ghost Dance. Owls

If you look up the band Ghost Dance, there are 3 different bands with the same name on the same page, so if you play Ghost Dance radio, they play music from these three bands without distinction. They are completely different bands. Is there a way to...

• If you look up the band Ghost Dance, there are 3 different bands with the same name on the same page, so if you play Ghost Dance radio, they play music from these three bands without distinction. The...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 8.1] Local Files will not Sync or even show up

I spent a good hour trying to do research here on my specific issue, however it seems everything is focused on Ios/Android or WP 7 issues. So forgive me if my digging wasn't through enough to find some one with this same issue. WP 8.1 Nokia 635 (This...

• Casual Listener
  • I spent a good hour trying to do research here on my specific issue, however it seems everything is focused on Ios/Android or WP 7 issues. So forgive me if my digging wasn't through enough to find so...
  • Leopards_Go_Rar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on WP stop working after some hours

I'm really sad about spotify today, because this is the second day I had to back home from my work without any song in my headphone.Yesterday, spotify stoped working, and even if I restart a hundred times my Nokia Lumia 1520, it still doesnt work. Sp...

• I'm really sad about spotify today, because this is the second day I had to back home from my work without any song in my headphone. Yesterday, spotify stoped working, and even if I restart a hundre...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete local files- tracks!

After the latest update it's not possible to delete tracks from local files. WHY ?????????

• Music Fan
  • After the latest update it's not possible to delete tracks from local files. WHY ?????????
  • camillo75
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows Phone 8 - music cutting out when offline.

I hope someone can help me. I just got the Windows Lumia 535 and whenever I'm out and about listening to my downloaded playlists on Spotify, the music cuts out with headphones (but seems to play fine without headphones). It's an issue with volume, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I hope someone can help me.  I just got the Windows Lumia 535 and whenever I'm out and about listening to my downloaded playlists on Spotify, the music cuts out with headphones (but seems to pla...
  • bambionassis
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[BUG] [BMW connectedDrive integration] App on iOS must be "stoped" completely before using it in BMW

Since the last spotify update to 2.5.0 for iOS8.1.3, it is always necessary to close the spotify task completely and restart it again before getting connected to BMW connected drive. Otherwise it isn't possible to use the upper 3 icones in the BMW ap...

• Regular
  • Since the last spotify update to 2.5.0 for iOS8.1.3, it is always necessary to close the spotify task completely and restart it again before getting connected to BMW connected drive. Otherwise it isn...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Slow song streaming on desk top

I've done all appropriate speed test and Spotify is taking around 1 to 3 minutes to load a song. This is only on the desktop. My iphone works great. Specks Macbook pro OS 10.10.2 Most resent version of Spotify Any answer to this?

• Music Fan
  • I've done all appropriate speed test and Spotify is taking around 1 to 3 minutes to load a song. This is only on the desktop. My iphone works great.   Specks   Macbook pro OS 1...
  • seanlaw27
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable BMW integration.

Anyone know how to disable Spotify integration in BMW? I hate that it won't play audio while the app is not open.

• Anyone know how to disable Spotify integration in BMW? I hate that it won't play audio while the app is not open.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in Commercial with The Hangin Tree

I heard an ad on Spotify for iPad, where it is just a few songs put together and playing for about 20 seconds all together. It starts of with The Hanging Tree by Jennifer Lawrence, and then the song that I am looking for plays right after that. Does ...

• I heard an ad on Spotify for iPad, where it is just a few songs put together and playing for about 20 seconds all together. It starts of with The Hanging Tree by Jennifer Lawrence, and then the song ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist cover art not refreshing - even FB Object Debugger won't work!

Hello there, I run a weekly playlist on my blog. You can find it here. I've foolishly created it with my personal (Premium) account but every time I want to delete and add new songs, I do it by changing it to collaborative playlist, logging out, logg...

IxcvlJ8.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png
  • Regular
  • ...ollaborative playlist' and making the playlist public again. Wish I could change ownership/having the ability to create nice looking playlists like other media outlets and labels do, t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist problems

Hi! I have my own way of sorting my playlist, and then I accidentally pressed the "artist" button at the top of the playlist, and now it's all muddled up. Is there any way of restoring earlier ways of sorting a playlist? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have my own way of sorting my playlist, and then I accidentally pressed the "artist" button at the top of the playlist, and now it's all muddled up. Is there any way of restoring ear...
  • elefantenkalle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

please explain why I shouldn't delete you're app

I cant play the songs I want on my playlist why have a playlist if you cant play the songs on the playlist.....you're answer goes on my reddit with over 450000 followers...why shouldn't I publicly humiliate you're company...please explain now....ps.....

• Casual Listener
  • I cant play the songs I want on my playlist why have a playlist if you cant play the songs on the playlist.....you're answer goes on my reddit with over 450000 followers...why shouldn't I publicly h...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't we have FREE BB spotify??

Why can't we use the BB client app for FREE?? Why does it have to be Premium only?? I know the last update was done a long time ago, but this is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!! Your ad is misleading: 'Use Spotify for free on any device, anywhere'. 'Use Spotify for ...

• Why can't we use the BB client app for FREE?? Why does it have to be Premium only?? I know the last update was done a long time ago, but this is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!! Your ad is misleading: 'Use Spotify f...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes