Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! enable q9 bit rate on Sonos

I have a premium account and use Sonos to listen to Spotify, I do not use the Spotify client. is there a way that I can turn on the q9 higher bit rate and make it the default for Sonos? thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and use Sonos to listen to Spotify, I do not use the Spotify client.  is there a way that I can turn on the q9 higher bit rate and make it the default for Sonos?  t...
  • cbsljm
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] "The disk is full Please free up some space."

Hello. I downloaded the app for my blackberry 9105. Now when I try accessing the app, a message comes up which I have put in the subject. Anyone know what this means? and what I have to do? Thanks, Kieran

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I downloaded the app for my blackberry 9105. Now when I try accessing the app, a message comes up which I have put in the subject. Anyone know what this means? and what I have to do?   ...
  • GarethJD
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Lack of some fetures

The current spotify app lacks some features such as the ff / rw. Who knows if this will solve by Spotify? I find it really a loss!

• The current spotify app lacks some features such as the ff / rw . Who knows if this will solve by   Spotify ? I find it really a loss !
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Advert narrators...

For the love of God, spotify, PLEASE get rid of any women that do adverts, just stick to the men. You guys seem to only choose women who have annoying, piercing voices to read your adverts, whereas the males don't seem so bad! Also, a change from the...

• For the love of God, spotify, PLEASE get rid of any women that do adverts, just stick to the men. You guys seem to only choose women who have annoying, piercing voices to read your adverts, whereas t...
  • SpotAddict1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] Local Tracks / MP3's on Blackberry version?

Hey people, After using free since Spotify first launched here in the UK I've made the move to premium seeing as I can now get Spotify on my Blackberry, but it seems the blackberry version doesn't allow syncing of my own MP3s, artists that aren't on ...

• Hey people, After using free since Spotify first launched here in the UK I've made the move to premium seeing as I can now get Spotify on my Blackberry, but it seems the blackberry version doesn'...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Better app for Symbian

Hi Is it possible that Spotify's Symbian app will be updated to work properly with new devices? It hasn't updated since Nokia 5800 and that's like 2008-2009 and I can see it. You can't log in with account made with Facebook, I wrote my FB's email and...

• Not applicable
  • Hi   Is it possible that Spotify's Symbian app will be updated to work properly with new devices? It hasn't updated since Nokia 5800 and that's like 2008-2009 and I can see it. You can't log...
  • sephyr
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

[Symbian] Wifi connection dropped after a short time

Hi, I am running spotify on Nokia Symbian Belle, on a nokia n8, running the latest spotify version.Even after a complete system ans spotify re-installation, the spotify gets systematically disconnected from the wifi connection even though the wifi co...

• Hi, I am running spotify on Nokia Symbian Belle, on a nokia n8, running the latest spotify version. Even after a complete system ans spotify re-installation, the spotify gets systematically discon...
  • Pikkulisko
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Library function - replace Napster

I got completely pi**ed of with Napster - been with them for three years - but their shambolic recent takeover put paid to that.So I have signed up for Spotify Premium to stream to my Sonos system BUT am I missing something... in Napster you could ac...

• Casual Listener
  •   I got completely pi**ed of with Napster - been with them for three years - but their shambolic recent takeover put paid to that. So I have signed up for Spotify Premium to stream to my Sonos...
  • sven-spandau
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Is forward - rewind possible?

Am I crazy or is not possible to F.F or rewind on Spotify for Windows 7.5? It made me stay awake all night worrying.

• Am I crazy or is not possible to F.F or rewind on Spotify for Windows 7.5? It made me stay awake all night worrying. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Bangarang!!! What a useless app - tired to Windows Phone app...

Jesus Christus who the heck released this total useless app!!! Bugs, bugs, bugs and now I'm tired. I canceled my Subcription with Spotify and now wait to it's end. My brother uses a free Deezer app on it's Android. What a app!!! Total free Radio with...

SC20120413-183357.png SC20120413-183528.png SC20120413-183509.png SC20120413-183453.png
  • Not applicable
  • Jesus Christus who the heck released this total useless app!!! Bugs, bugs, bugs and now I'm tired. I canceled my Subcription with Spotify and now wait to it's end. My brother uses a free Deezer app o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

[Unspecified] How do I synchronize my songs on Spotify on my computer? Under "Devices" nothing

How do I synchronize my songs on Spotify on my computer? Under "Devices" will not my device appear..

• How do I synchronize my songs on Spotify on my computer? Under "Devices" will not my device appear..
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Several Premium Accounts

I have Logitech Touch and installed Spotify with one of my Premium Account.It worked OK and I played my playlists on the Logitech Touch without any problems.Since I have another Premium Account my question is how do I switch to playlists of the other...

• Music Fan
  • I have Logitech Touch and installed Spotify with one of my Premium Account. It worked OK and I played my playlists on the   Logitech Touch without any problems. Since I have another Prem...
  • rajan
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stream Keeps Cutting Out

I had been using the free version of Spotify and noticed that the stream kept getting interrupted (pausing). At first you'd assume a bandwidth issue my end. Unlikely as I am in a City and have a consistent 10mb connection. Anyway to be sure I tried a...

• Casual Listener
  • I had been using the free version of Spotify and noticed that the stream kept getting interrupted (pausing). At first you'd assume a bandwidth issue my end. Unlikely as I am in a City and have a cons...
  • ivdown
  • 284 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 284 replies
  • 5 likes

[BB] Control of track downloads

Hello, I'm a new user of Spotify in Blackberry Curve 8520. When I tried to sync a playlist offline, I noticed that the download tab is switching from No to Yes. Therefore, I am afraid that Spotify would download all tracks of my playlist and charging...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm a new user of Spotify in Blackberry Curve 8520. When I tried to sync a playlist offline, I noticed that the download tab is switching from No to Yes. Therefore, I am afraid th...
  • miumiupiupiu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Onkyo TX-NR 609] some tracks are not available

i'm using a Onkyo TX-NR609 with Spotify for quite some time now.But from today i've got a problem that some tracks are unavailable to play. The tracks that are unavailable on the Onkyo ARE available on my laptop/ipad/iphone ... what ?!?!

• i'm using a Onkyo TX-NR609 with Spotify for quite some time now. But from today i've got a problem that some tracks are unavailable to play.   The tracks that are unavailable on the Onkyo ARE...
  • Kammiesama
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Squeezebox App is a mess

Just switched from MOG to Spotify and I like it a lot so far. However, the Spotify Squeezebox app has a lot of problems... is it just me? I do a lot of listening through my Squeezebox Radio, so this is kind of a big deal to me. Here are some of the t...

• Regular
  • Just switched from MOG to Spotify and I like it a lot so far. However, the Spotify Squeezebox app has a lot of problems... is it just me? I do a lot of listening through my Squeezebox Radio, so this ...
  • dancm
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] BlackBerry how to Store offline-playlists on media card?

Hi, Spotify is working flawlessly on my Blackberry 9800 but my internal memory is running low so I bought a 32GB MicroSD card. I'd like to select that card so that it stores my offline playlists there, instead of the BB's internal 4GB's. Any way to d...

• Regular
  • Hi,    Spotify is working flawlessly on my Blackberry 9800 but my internal memory is running low so I bought a 32GB MicroSD card.    I'd like to select that card so that i...
  • darlos_finest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes