Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Parrot ASTEROID smart

Parrot ASTEROID smart

Hallo. 

Are you going to support parrot astroid smart again?, since its the only reason i got premium? 

42 Replies

hey Ekillingtveit

Thanks for the Deezer tip..

I have had a look..very similar to the spotify version on the parrot smart....

I can search by song /artist/ etc but cannot (or not sure how to) save songs from the parrot to a playlist

@Ekillingtveit wrote:

For me it appeared in asteroid app market as an available app for download.

same..was on the market

@Ekillingtveit wrote:

but I have no clue if it is any restrictions regarding region/country or something like that.

i live in Norway btw.

I live in Australia

The US version of the Asteroid Market doesn’t have the Deezer app. But if you change the country to any other country it appears on the Asteroid Market

I'm switching to Deezer also

Hey you guys I have a way to go arround it:

You all know you can stream from your sportify app from your phone by bluetooth.

What I did (I have android) is I used the Trigger app. Whenever the phone gets connected by bluetooth it opens the sportify app by itself so it starts playing without any hassle. If yous witch off the car the spotify app stops by itself.

The good thing is that next time when you get in the car it starts where it ended. So even better than with the spotify app of sensus connected touch.

Risrael,
thanks for your recommendation but almost all stereos can receive Bluetooth steaming. The whole idea of buying such an expensive stereo is to be able to use it as a stand alone device.

Regards

Hi I know what you mean.

It is not ieadl but I doubt that Spotify is sensitive to any of our arguments.

So for the time being I am using this work around.

Just bought an asteroid tablet and was happy to use the spotify app, but no... 😞

Quien sabe si hay algun tema de dinero de por medio entre Parrot y Spotify, la cosa es que todos quedamos con el Parrot instalado en el auto, nos vendieron una ilusion que no duro mucho y sin aviso nos dejan de lado, a pesar de ser clientes "premium". Nada que decir, a cerrar las cuentas y a olvidarse de spotify. Ojala Spotufy responda la primera pregunta de este foro... ¿volveran a dar soporte a Parrot para usar Spotify como antes?

I successfully solved the issue installing the apk of Spotify 1.2.0 downloaded from apkmirror.

when you start the app the screen appears rotated, but after the login it’s all ok.

Can you give us instructions how to do it?

Thanks!

Yeah dude, will write a simply guide and give you link to download within tomorrow.

Hibthanks but how can I install the APK on my system?

I’ll give all the details and link to install it within tomorrow.

Perfect thnx

Hi guys, to get again Spotify on your parrot asteroid smart follow the steps below and kindly give your feedback.

- go to settings

- go to applications

- enable unknown installations

- open the browser and type following address

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/spotify-ltd/spotify/spotify-1-2-0-534-release/spotify-music-1-2-0-534-...

When the file is downloaded, go to download app and tap on the file name.

installation will start and quickly finish.

Once finished, you may start the app and login.

Login mask will be rotated, but the app works better than the original one and also the UI to me is better.

Let me know if this helped you

Thanks I will try this as soon as possible!

Update: when you try use search function no keyboard pop out

Tell me is your procedure also for Volvo's Sensus Connected Touch? When I go to settings and apps I have no opportunity to install apps.

Perfect! Thanks

Suggested posts