Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Options and Customization

Playlist Options and Customization

Well, as the title says I would like to customize my playlist. I've seen some friends of mine who were able to change the cover and add a description to a playlist of theirs. I'd love to be able to do the same. My playlist is not only an ordinary playlist. This is my playlist called Dark Hype https://goo.gl/wATKs0 and I even have a FB page for it with more than 500 followers https://www.facebook.com/darkhype.

So since I need and I'd love having this option availbe for me, I'd like a way to get it. Any way for me to make these sort of changes to this particular playlist of mine?

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers and helps.

Best, Emm.

3 Replies

Hey Emma! Welcome to the community!

Sounds like a great idea! Spotify loves hearing all your ideas to improve Spotify. You can show your support for your idea by voting for it here, on the Ideas Exchange board! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with! 

Have a nice day and keep rockin'! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for answering 🙂 But you're not giving me a real solution. You're telling me that it's an idea that I can support so maybe one day Spotify makes it work, aren't you? But then why are there some people who can customize their playlist? What's the trick? That's the point, I'm not posting an idea, I'm posting about people having this feature and people (like me in this case) who aren't.

Thanks.

Hey Emma!

Great news about this! As you can see on the idea page here, the status of the idea has just been updated to 'Watch this space'. So keep an eye out there for any updates on that!

Have a nice day and keep rockin'! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts