Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• boom_boom_pow
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Re adding spotify to sonos: account not recognised

Hi, I have sonos Playbar, manage it via Ipad. I have Spotify premium to use for sonos. All fine til now. Today I couldn't play music, always got error message: unable to connect to sonos.So I remove the spotify service to re-add. Try to re-add and lo...

• Hi,   I have sonos Playbar, manage it via Ipad. I have Spotify premium to use for sonos. All fine til now. Today I couldn't play music, always got error message: unable to connect to sonos. S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to revoke 3rd party app access?

I imported all my songs from Rdio by granting access to 3rd party web apps like Mooval , now I want to stop them from SPYING on my activities. How do we manage 3rd party application access to our account (revoke access to applications, so they can no...

Screen_shot_2012-01-29_at_6.40.08_PM_610x277.png
  • Regular
  • I imported all my songs from Rdio by granting access to 3rd party web apps like Mooval , now I want to stop them from SPYING on my activities.   How do we manage 3rd party application access t...
  • Hoof_Hearted
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 30 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 14 replies
  • 30 likes

Spotify Web Player parou de reproduzir músicas

Estou com uma dúvida. E estou perdida aqui! Não sei onde procurar! Eu às vezes utilizava o Spotify pelo app do celular e às vezes utilizava pelo web player. O Spotify Web Player funcionava normalmente, até que um dia, sem querer, loguei nele já estan...

• Estou com uma dúvida. E estou perdida aqui! Não sei onde procurar! Eu às vezes utilizava o Spotify pelo app do celular e às vezes utilizava pelo web player. O Spotify Web Player funcionava normalment...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

I always was able to see 'rocky' and 'sceezebox' in the list of available devices in the right corner of the spotify window. But right now I don't see any devices anymore while I didn't do anything out of ordinary. Can somebody tell me what to do?

• Casual Listener
  • I always was able to see 'rocky' and 'sceezebox' in the list of available devices in the right corner of the spotify window. But right now I don't see any devices anymore while I didn't do anything o...
  • ag2526
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no longer scrobbling tracks to Last.fm after password change

EDIT: I don't know how to delete a topic, but this issue is resolved. Happy listening, friends! Hello, Yesterday, I changed my Last.fm password. I then inputted the correct credentials into each device I use Spotify on. No songs have scrobbled since ...

• EDIT: I don't know how to delete a topic, but this issue is resolved. Happy listening, friends!   Hello,   Yesterday, I changed my Last.fm password. I then inputted the correct credenti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Chrome Flash Problem

I have a chromebook, and every time I try to open the spotify web player on it, it tells me I need to install adobe flash. When I click the link to install it, it tells me that I already have the most updated version of adobe flash. This is an endles...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a chromebook, and every time I try to open the spotify web player on it, it tells me I need to install adobe flash. When I click the link to install it, it tells me that I already have the mos...
  • pansykid
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Tizen 2015+ Layout and Screen Dim

When I browse my Spotify library and scroll to the right, the cursor goes off the screen and the content does not follow, essentially making that content inaccessible; I need to move the cursor back to the left of the screen to see it again. I use th...

• When I browse my Spotify library and scroll to the right, the cursor goes off the screen and the content does not follow, essentially making that content inaccessible; I need to move the cursor back ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect for web player

Hello.Web player worked just fine until yesterday. Right now it's just spin around and around loading screen and after some time show error"Flas unavailable"i tried installing flash but same problem and same error show up every time.I tried with goog...

• Hello. Web player worked just fine until yesterday. Right now it's just spin around and around loading screen and after some time show error"Flas unavailable"i tried installing flash but same p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not working

Every time I try to use play.spotify.com/browse, it redirects me to www.spotify.com/fi/ instead. What's wrong? I am using Win RT/IE on my Lumia 2520.

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to use play.spotify.com/browse, it redirects me to www.spotify.com/fi/ instead. What's wrong? I am using Win RT/IE on my Lumia 2520.
  • ingelize
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! BlackBerry BBM Music status

Hi there, I have the free version of Spotify and use it over wifi whilst at work. I chat using BBM instant messenger and until recently my friends could see what I was listening to. However since I've upgraded the Spotify version they can't now. I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have the free version of Spotify and use it over wifi whilst at work. I chat using BBM instant messenger and until recently my friends could see what I was listening to. However since I'v...
  • richardsennett
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash Problem With Chrome

Hi its 11/1/2016 i started up chrome and went to spotify's web player and it told me to enable flash i did and it wont work i have also manually put the URL in and accept it to make the plugin work but still will not work and i cant get it to work at...

• Regular
  • Hi its 11/1/2016 i started up chrome and went to spotify's web player and it told me to enable flash i did and it wont work i have also manually put the URL in and accept it to make the plugin work b...
  • qw3rt33
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't open - Windows phone

Hey whoever can help - this morning spotify was working fine, but now every time I try to open it on windows phone it just gives me the loading screen but never actually opens past that. Any suggestions? I've tried updating the app and turning the ph...

• Hey whoever can help - this morning spotify was working fine, but now every time I try to open it on windows phone it just gives me the loading screen but never actually opens past that. Any sugges...
  • Kapanar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas offline no Windows Phone 10

Não estou conseguindo deixar nenhuma música offline, já desinstalei e baixei de novo mas fica parado em 0% o download da música. Alguém sabe como consertar??

• Visitor
  • Não estou conseguindo deixar nenhuma música offline, já desinstalei e baixei de novo mas fica parado em 0% o download da música. Alguém sabe como consertar??
  • ILPlais
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

web player

my web player from spotify doesn't working. when I touch the link I will be back to the home screen ( sorry for bad english i'm dutch)

• my web player from spotify doesn't working. when I touch the link I will be back to the home screen ( sorry for bad english i'm dutch)
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I stop Spotify from auto playing when I open the Chrome extension?

Everytime I log onto Spotify via the Chrome web player, Spotify starts playing the "Beat the Commute Blues" playlist. I swear to god if it happens again, I'm going to go to their offices and throw eggs. I didn't create the playlist. I'm not subscribe...

• Visitor
  • Everytime I log onto Spotify via the Chrome web player, Spotify starts playing the "Beat the Commute Blues" playlist.  I swear to god if it happens again, I'm going to go to their offices and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with local data

I have a "little" problem with local data on Spotify. I have about 20 songs in my playlist which can't be found on Spotify due to being a remix from songs or just because for the fact the the artist is not on Spotify.I can't play any of these songs o...

• I have a "little" problem with local data on Spotify. I have about 20 songs in my playlist which can't be found on Spotify due to being a remix from songs or just because for the fact the the artist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Control Sonos over Spotify app

I have read that Sonos and Spotify are launching in October 2016 a beta functionality to control Sonos directly from spotify app.. I am a beta user and today is the last day of October.. Do you know anything about the real release date? Do I need to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have read that Sonos and Spotify are launching in October 2016 a beta functionality to control Sonos directly from spotify app.. I am a beta user and today is the last day of October.. Do you know ...
  • SeSt
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Steven Wilson's Hand.Cannot.Erase Removed

Hi everyone,I have received a notification that Steven Wilson's latest album was on Spotify. I have been listening it for a couple of weeks but now I can't find it. Somehow I have managed to find but it is not possible to play it. What happened? It w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I have received a notification that Steven Wilson's latest album was on Spotify. I have been listening it for a couple of weeks but now I can't find it. Somehow I have managed to find...
  • Prgrssychdlc
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify web player won't stream properly

Hi Everyone, I'm having an issues with spotify web player on all my laptops and tablets at home. As soon as i press play its like the songs don't stream properly, it continuisly needs to "buffer". the song constantly stops for a second then starts up...

• Regular
  • Hi Everyone,   I'm having an issues with spotify web player on all my laptops and tablets at home. As soon as i press play its like the songs don't stream properly,  it continuisly needs ...
  • jlco
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes