Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

[Playlist] The Scene by Spotify is currently empty

The playlist "The Scene" currently has 0 songs for 0 sec of music, but still has 272k subcribers... Is there a problem with it or will it be deleted in the near future?

• The playlist "The Scene" currently has 0 songs for 0 sec of music, but still has 272k subcribers... Is there a problem with it or will it be deleted in the near future?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode for third parties not supported in 64-bit SDK?!

Just recieved some bad news! Unfortunatelly is the equalizer built-in in the iOS app quite mediocre. But I am using a brilliant 3rd party iOS app called SpotEQ to perfectly correct flaws in any headphones. This app has been the joy in my life since I...

• Just recieved some bad news!   Unfortunatelly is the equalizer built-in in the iOS app quite mediocre. But I am using a brilliant 3rd party iOS app called SpotEQ to perfectly correct flaws in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Android, bluetooth trouble

Crossposted: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Trouble-Bluetooth-audio-streaming-in-Audi-A6-Dension-GW/idi-p/1511026 I'm using Samsung S6 for streaming and handsfree calling in my Audi A6 with MMI2 high and Dension Gateway 500S BT http:...

• Music Fan
  • Crossposted: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Trouble-Bluetooth-audio-streaming-in-Audi-A6-Dension-GW/idi-p/1511026   I'm using Samsung S6 for streaming and handsfree calli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Falta música

Busque en Spotify un álbum que quería guardar completo en mi música, el del artista "Corson" su álbum "The Rainbow" y solo aparece 1 canción, el disco tiene 12 canciones y en Spotify solo hay 1, busque en iTunes y ellos si tienen el disco completo, n...

• Busque en Spotify un álbum que quería guardar completo en mi música, el del artista "Corson" su álbum "The Rainbow" y solo aparece 1 canción, el disco tiene 12 canciones y en Spotify solo hay 1, busq...
  • Nicolasbustos19
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Always plays same songs

When i put spotify on shuffle, it always starts with the same songs in the playlist and plays the same kind of songs first. I listen to a lot of differnt styles and it just gets annoying when it plays the same two or three bands/songs at the beginnin...

• Casual Listener
  • When i put spotify on shuffle, it always starts with the same songs in the playlist and plays the same kind of songs first. I listen to a lot of differnt styles and it just gets annoying when it play...
  • McLachlan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

yamaha rx - s600d Access Error

Hi everybody,since about a month i`m not able to start Spotify Connect at my Yamaha rx-s600d AV-Reiceiver with any deviced. Thirst, i thougt its because my iPhone. Later on, i tryed it with an Android, doesn`t work either. I´m not even able to make i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, since about a month i`m not able to start Spotify Connect at my Yamaha rx-s600d AV-Reiceiver with any deviced. Thirst, i thougt its because my iPhone. Later on, i tryed it with an Andr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Complete Sonos Integration...... please?

Sonos was the main reason I signed up for a premium plan and I love the service.But it's killing me that I can't use all of the Spotify features through Sonos. Who is holding this up? Sonos or Spotify? I really want Radio, app support, a better layou...

• Casual Listener
  • Sonos was the main reason I signed up for a premium plan and I love the service. But it's killing me that I can't use all of the Spotify features through Sonos.  Who is holding this up?  S...
  • Videonisse
  • Regular
  • 219 replies
  • 95 likes
  • 219 replies
  • 95 likes

Solved!! [Partnerships] Dear SONOS and Spotify. Get together and give us an answer.

Dear SONOS and Spotify As one of your thousands (millions?) of customers i am very frustrated that i can’t get a straight answer from either SONOS og Spotify.The issue is the missing Spotify-functions in SONOS control. SONOS is sold as Loudspeakers, ...

• Roadie
  • Dear SONOS and Spotify   As one of your thousands (millions?) of customers i am very frustrated that i can’t get a straight answer from either SONOS og Spotify. The issue is the missing Spoti...
  • Videonisse
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • iOS
    Partnerships
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

Naming problem on Fire TV with Spotify Connect V 0.1.2

The new version of Spotify Connect on the Fire TV works again. But now all Fire TVs have the same name. They are all called Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. The old version used the device name you had given the device in your Amazon account. How am I now s...

• Casual Listener
  • The new version of Spotify Connect on the Fire TV works again. But now all Fire TVs have the same name. They are all called Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. The old version used the device name you had give...
  • kopa123
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Q10 showing as saving to internal and SD

I have a Q10 with a 64GB sd card in it that I am trying to use for spotify when I travel to places that don't have internet and such. I have several playlists and such that I want to save to the external SD card only as I have other things on the int...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Q10 with a 64GB sd card in it that I am trying to use for spotify when I travel to places that don't have internet and such.   I have several playlists and such that I want to save to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

native Spotify for BlackBerry 10

Okay, I know about other topic and closed idea but I won't satisfy until say something agian about itBlack Berry native application for Spotify is necessary

• Music Fan
  • Okay, I know about other topic and closed idea but I won't satisfy until say something agian about it Black Berry native application for Spotify is necessary
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • BB10
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify app can't go online on iOS with cellular data

Hello, friends! This problem occurred suddenly - my Spotify app can't go online on my iPhone 7 (latest software) when I use it on cellular and it shows only that it's trying to connect as you can see on the attachment. As long as I turn my wi-fi on, ...

• Hello, friends! This problem occurred suddenly - my Spotify app can't go online on my iPhone 7 (latest software) when I use it on cellular and it shows only that it's trying to connect as you can see...
  • dragoex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mit 10€ geschenkkarte 0.99 € angebot nutzen. Geht das?

Wie es in der Überschrift schon steht ist meine frage ob ich das angebot für 99 cent in anspruch nehmen kann wenn ich mit einer Geschenkkarte zahle?

• Wie es in der Überschrift schon steht ist meine frage ob ich das angebot für 99 cent in anspruch nehmen kann wenn ich mit einer Geschenkkarte zahle?
  • meli_jrdn
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hi-Fi System with Spotify without Mobile oder Tablet?

We would like to purchase a Hi-Fi-System or Player which ca be used by our kids, as they're not allowed to have their mobiles or a tablet in their rooms. The player should be able to connect to Spoifty (premium). It would be great if it does not only...

• Casual Listener
  • We would like to purchase a Hi-Fi-System or Player which ca be used by our kids, as they're not allowed to have their mobiles or a tablet in their rooms. The player should be able to connect to Spoif...
  • raiverboy
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! favorite songs disappeared

When I'm going onto the app on my Mobile phone, going my saved favorite songs like I usually do, there all gone! Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm going onto the app on my Mobile phone, going my saved favorite songs like I usually do, there all gone! Any ideas?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with local files

I have local files in my playlists also and I cannot get them to come up on my Playstation 3. How do I fix that?

• I have local files in my playlists also and I cannot get them to come up on my Playstation 3.  How do I fix that?
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacking amplifier neighbour?

Why can i play music on an amplifier of my neighbour, whithout being on his wifi network?

• Why can i play music on an amplifier of my neighbour, whithout being on his wifi network?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect and Marantz sr5009 problem

Hi,I would appreciate some help on the following issue. I have 2 Heos players and Marantz sr5009 + premium Spotify account on my iPhone and computer, all devices are in the same Wi-Fi network. Yesterday evening I had some friends at home and they log...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would appreciate some help on the following issue. I have 2 Heos players and Marantz sr5009 + premium Spotify account on my iPhone and computer, all devices are in the same Wi-Fi network....
  • chris_collect
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes