Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Awful discover weekly playlists

For the past few weeks now I have been getting awful song suggestions on my Discover Weekly Playlists. For a month now I've been getting a few Indonesian and Filipino songs which of neither ethnic groups. I generally don't listen to covers of songs b...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past few weeks now I have been getting awful song suggestions on my Discover Weekly Playlists. For a month now I've been getting a few Indonesian and Filipino songs which of neither ethnic gr...
  • pausitivity
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player runs through songs without playing them

Spotify Web Player on Google Chrome won't play any music after the first song. I will open a playlist and click play. The first and maybe second song will play, but after that, it just runs through the first few seconds of a song and then goes to the...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Web Player on Google Chrome won't play any music after the first song. I will open a playlist and click play. The first and maybe second song will play, but after that, it just runs through t...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to Chromecast under any circumstances

Neither Android nor iOS will connect to Chromecast. Problem began last week that we noticed. Standard "troubleshooting" FAQ is of zero help. The app seems to time out after attempting to connect.

• Regular
  • Neither Android nor iOS will connect to Chromecast. Problem began last week that we noticed. Standard "troubleshooting" FAQ is of zero help.   The app seems to time out after attempting to con...
  • marenostrum80
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong track time?? Please help!

Is there a way to manually change the track time for a song in your local files? I downloaded a song directly from Soundcloud into my local files on the Spotify player and it is showing the track time as 11 seconds instead of the 3 minutes that the s...

• Is there a way to manually change the track time for a song in your local files? I downloaded a song directly from Soundcloud into my local files on the Spotify player and it is showing the track tim...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Lost a Music

Hello i found a song at 22nd August's weekly discover and i lost it how i can found it again? please help me It was seems like "Mexican Radio" i guess it was only guitar song

• Regular
  • Hello i found a song at 22nd August's weekly discover and i lost it how i can found it again? please help me   It was seems like "Mexican Radio" i guess it was only guitar song
  • AtakanSakin
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radio links not working

Hello, I found (not the first time) great song radio and I want to share this with my friends but I don't know how. In desktop client there are options like "Copy Station Link" and "Copy Spotify URI" but non of them seem to work. "Copy Station Link" ...

• Hello,   I found (not the first time) great song radio and I want to share this with my friends but I don't know how. In desktop client there are options like "Copy Station Link" and "Copy Spo...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfade in spotify webb player

Will we ever be able to change crossfade options in web player like we can do it in app?i actually using only web player and its so sad that i cant use crossfade 0 when i want to listen some radio shows like Armin's ASOT =(

• Will we ever be able to change crossfade options in web player like we can do it in app? i actually using only web player and  its so sad that i cant use crossfade 0 when i want to listen ...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Playback slider/timestamp freezes (mostly) when selecting too far in the future

Minor annoyance: When clicking around in the playback slider, usually when far in advance of the already played portion, will freeze the playback-progress slider and timer (the song plays just fine, but visual indicators cease). Here's how to reprodu...

• Casual Listener
  • Minor annoyance: When clicking around in the playback slider, usually when far in advance of the already played portion, will freeze the playback-progress slider and timer (the song plays just fine, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify through a Oppo BDP-95 player

I am looking to use Spotify downstairs using my existing stereo and I plan to run Spotify through my Oppo BDP-95 universal player...anyone doing this and if so how? Thanks!

• Music Fan
  • I am looking to use Spotify downstairs using my existing stereo and I plan to run Spotify through my Oppo BDP-95 universal player...anyone doing this and if so how? Thanks!
  • huck50
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally revoked MusixMatch from my spotify.

Alright, so I accidently clicked "revoke acess" to the musix match in the spotify settings and now I'm not able to access my music on the app. Any idea on how I could fix this? Thanks!

• Regular
  • Alright, so I accidently clicked "revoke acess" to the musix match in the spotify settings and now I'm not able to access my music on the app. Any idea on how I could fix this? Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify vouchers

Hi. How do I redeem my spotify gift voucher and what can I put it towards? Thanks

• Hi. How do I redeem my spotify gift voucher and what can I put it towards? Thanks
  • iranspotify
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

I have to accounts in my Family Plan. Second account which I use on my SmartTV LG let me add any song to playlist but it does not remember this activity and after restarting application or TV song disappear from playlist.

• Regular
  • I have to accounts in my Family Plan. Second account which I use on my SmartTV LG let me add any song to playlist but it does not remember this activity and after restarting application or TV song di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem playing Spotify on Devialet Spark app on Mac

Just updated my Spark app for the Devialet Phantom sound system.Spotify now appears as a possible source of music.The suggested method to stream Spotify does not work.Has anyone managed to use the suggested Connect method ?Thanks,U

• Casual Listener
  • Just updated my Spark app for the Devialet Phantom sound system. Spotify now appears as a possible source of music. The suggested method to stream Spotify does not work. Has anyone managed to use ...
  • Upmannboy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha CD NT 670 MusicCast loss of Audio Quality

HI I have been using a Music Cast yamaha successfully with Spotify Premuim from iphones and ipad. But now the quality is poor with intermitent cutting out and pause throughout the songs. I have tried reinstalling and connecting with other devices- it...

• HI   I have been using a Music Cast yamaha successfully with Spotify Premuim from iphones and ipad. But now the quality is poor with intermitent cutting out and pause throughout the songs. &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rearranging Songs in a Playlist

I am unable to rearrange songs in any of the playlists I've created. I've seen multiple other responses to this question that simply say "click and drag" but whenever I do that the program displays a small crossed out circle and nothing happens. I am...

• I am unable to rearrange songs in any of the playlists I've created. I've seen multiple other responses to this question that simply say "click and drag" but whenever I do that the program displays a...
  • JBBdude
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

publish remix

Hello is there a way to upload/publish a own remix from a song that is already on spotify?

• Hello is there a way to upload/publish a own remix from a song that is already on spotify?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! via API - "bad playlist" makes browsing playlists very slow

Using Spotify via Squeezebox. Browsing playlists has been very slow lately. Looking at my logs now, I see this error:process_playlists:1249 bad playlist: 7 of 110 - unable to loadHow do I figure out which playlist this is so I can delete it and make ...

• Casual Listener
  • Using Spotify via Squeezebox. Browsing playlists has been very slow lately. Looking at my logs now, I see this error: process_playlists:1249 bad playlist: 7 of 110 - unable to load How do I figure ...
  • maffew222
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Daily Mix don't work with BOSE Sound Touch 30

Spotify App on IOS can't play with Bose Sound Touch 30 with @Connect feature.All standard and radio Play List are working fine the unique impacted playlist are the new feature Daily Mix. Anyone can help me to fix the Big issue?

• Spotify App on IOS can't play with Bose Sound Touch 30 with @Connect feature. All standard and radio Play List are working fine the unique impacted playlist are the new feature Daily Mix. Anyone can...
  • morrisvelasco
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify app stopped working, month later the web player stopped too!

Spotify app stopped working 3 months ago (Windows 7) but web player still worked...now this will not work either. I have uninstalled and reinstalled in safe mode: in safe mode I get a normal-looking screen with all my usual details but sound is off (...

• Spotify app stopped working 3 months ago (Windows 7) but web player still worked...now this will not work either. I have uninstalled and reinstalled in safe mode: in safe mode I get a normal-looking ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix on Denon Heos fails

I can start a Daily MIx on my Denon Heos system using Spotify Connect.But when I first start a normail playlist (which works fine after the latest Denon Heos update), and then try to switch to a daily mix, this will not work. My speakers stay silent....

• Regular
  • I can start a Daily MIx on my Denon Heos system using Spotify Connect. But when I first start a normail playlist (which works fine after the latest Denon Heos update), and then try to switch to a da...
  • rudelm
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes