Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Signed in with another persons Facebook account, that's not on the account

Signed in with another persons Facebook account, that's not on the account

I have spotify under my Facebook account and have had it for quite some time. Now and again I would deactivate my Facebook and then log back into it. Here and there I logged onto my moms Facebook from my phone. I have been trying to log into my spotify account and my moms Facebook account keeps coming up as the log in, with her information. I've tried deleting Facebook and spotify apps off my phone and opening spotify up in the browser and log in with Facebook but it
Still is signing in under her name. I have a premium account and Im trying to get my information renewed. Help! How can I get it back to me?!? Can somebody please help me. Or know how I can contact someone??
1 Reply

Hi there @1271763778! It sounds like the accounts may have gotten mixed up in the background somehow. I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts