Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Suggestions e-mails

Hi, Last year, I used to regularly receive e-mails from Spotify offering recommended albums/songs/artists based on the music I had been listening to. The proper name of them are escaping me at the moment. Well, I thought these e-mails were great and ...

• Hi,    Last year, I used to regularly receive e-mails from Spotify offering recommended albums/songs/artists based on the music I had been listening to. The proper name of them are escapi...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

So bad it hurts

It's not me who need help, Spotify developers, it's you. I took time just to tell you what I think about your app because I can hardly remember when something so promising disappointed me so much. Just in case you didn't noticed, the app is plain rub...

• It's not me who need help, Spotify developers, it's you. I took time just to tell you what I think about your app because I can hardly remember when something so promising disappointed me so much. Ju...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

charts.spotify.com

Hello - what happened to the updates at http://charts.spotify.com/ ? These are really useful and give more info than the top 50s recently introduced to the desktop app. Will the updates resume? Many thanks!Bern

• Casual Listener
  • Hello - what happened to the updates at http://charts.spotify.com/ ?   These are really useful and give more info than the top 50s recently introduced to the desktop app.   Will th...
  • bernleckie
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trial Period

As I went through the process of signing up for the trial period there was a point where it stated it was a 7 day trial, then at another point it said it was a 30 day period. I think I need to know which as I will be ending the subscription and signi...

• Casual Listener
  • As I went through the process of signing up for the trial period there was a point where it stated it was a 7 day trial, then at another point it said it was a 30 day period. I think I need to know w...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I pause music on the PS3 app?

When I hit 'X' or any other button while I have a playing track highlighted, it just opens a keyboard. Is this a glitch?

• Visitor
  • When I hit 'X' or any other button while I have a playing track highlighted, it just opens a keyboard.   Is this a glitch?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestion for offline radio functionality

It would be awesome if Spotify allowed an offline radio functionality, using its algorithms to find similar songs within only previously downloaded songs. I don't know where else to submit this suggestion? Ideas welcome

• Casual Listener
  • It would be awesome if Spotify allowed an offline radio functionality, using its algorithms to find similar songs within only previously downloaded songs. I don't know where else to submit this sugge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UNLINK FACEBOOK

i set up my account with my facebook but now i want to delete my facebook how do i transfer my linked email the power??

• i set up my account with my facebook but now i want to delete my facebook how do i transfer my linked email the power??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lars Winnerbäck songs doesnt work

Hello. I have a problem with music from Lars Winnerbäck. Half of his songs are live versions and they just skip after half of the songs are played.It doesnt matter if i play it on my phone or ob my computer. I dont have local files but i used to have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have a problem with music from Lars Winnerbäck. Half of his songs are live versions and they just skip after half of the songs are played. It doesnt matter if i play it on my phone or ob my...
  • ganjaerik
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not work on Alpine 136BT since latest upgrade

Hi Since the latest upgrade, spotify no longer works correctly through my car stereo. I can get it to link via BT and it will play, but I can no longer control Spotify via the stereo i.e switching tracks, changing volume etc. This has worked fine up ...

• Hi   Since the latest upgrade, spotify no longer works correctly through my car stereo. I can get it to link via BT and it will play, but I can no longer control Spotify via the stereo i.e swi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Now TV sync device?

Hi, looking for some advice. Have a Samsung HD TV but not a smart TV. Recently bought Now TV box and would like to stream Spotify through the tv, I can do it but only by using the Now TV controller which is a bit rubbish, clunky and slow to use. I th...

• Hi, looking for some advice. Have a Samsung HD TV but not a smart TV. Recently bought Now TV box and would like to stream Spotify through the tv, I can do it but only by using the Now TV controller w...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

album no artista errado

tem um album mexicano no artista Pentagono do Brasil, uso spotify free, to escutando rap la, e do nada começa umas musica mexicana

• tem um album mexicano no artista Pentagono do Brasil, uso spotify free, to escutando rap la, e do nada começa umas musica mexicana
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4

The spotify is a great app on PS4 but the thing is I will play the music on the interface and it will play, but when I get into a Call Of Duty match it shuts off and not able to start it back up. i deleted the app and redownloaded it but still isnt h...

• The spotify is a great app on PS4 but the thing is I will play the music on the interface and it will play, but when I get into a Call Of Duty match it shuts off and not able to start it back up. i d...
  • dfa2
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to cancel if I never signed up

I am being charged for a Spotify subscription reoccuringly through my credit card. I never directly signed up for Spotify so I am guessing at some point I had signed up for something that came with a free subscription that turned into a paid one. How...

• Casual Listener
  • I am being charged for a Spotify subscription reoccuringly through my credit card. I never directly signed up for Spotify so I am guessing at some point I had signed up for something that came with a...
  • gia_was_here
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify for ps4 problem

There seems to be a problem with the ps4 app. when I go to play my music, it seems to only play the same 20-30 songs in a playlist of over 600 songs. Ive deleted the app twice and redownloaded it to see if that would fix it but it didnt. Ive also gon...

• There seems to be a problem with the ps4 app. when I go to play my music, it seems to only play the same 20-30 songs in a playlist of over 600 songs. Ive deleted the app twice and redownloaded it to ...
  • SirFizzyWo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Spotify on Tesco tariff

I've just tried to sign up for premium usage and it keeps telling me I can't do this as my service provider is Tesco. It says it isn't available with Tesco, giffgaff. Why is this and what can be done to resolve it? Thank you

• I've just tried to sign up for premium usage and it keeps telling me I can't do this as my service provider is Tesco. It says it isn't available with Tesco, giffgaff. Why is this and what can be done...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify playlists on SONOS

Anyone have a good idea what is the easyest way to get Spotify playlists into SONOS. I know i can create it in Spotify and import it in SONOS, but in that way i exists in both Spotify an SONOS. I have tryed to delete them in Spotify, which is OK, but...

• Roadie
  • Anyone have a good idea what is the easyest way to get Spotify playlists into SONOS.   I know i can create it in Spotify and import it in SONOS, but in that way i exists in both Spotify an SON...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help disabling or changing hotkeys on spotify Windows 7 app

Hello everyone, I'd like to know if it's possible to disable or at least redefine the hotkeys for the spotify desktop application in Windows 7. I'm a web developer and certain hotkeys used by the app are taking the place of the hotkeys I used on my D...

• Hello everyone,   I'd like to know if it's possible to disable or at least redefine the hotkeys for the spotify desktop application in Windows 7.   I'm a web developer and certain hotke...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

nokia e63 problem

hello my nokia e63 is not working it says that installing nececary libraries pls wait..Pls help me

• hello my nokia e63 is not working it says that installing nececary libraries pls wait.. Pls help me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox and local files

Hi all, i´m thinking about buying a logitec squeezebox to listen internet radio and spotify.Very important for me: Is it able to play my local tracks within my spotiy playlists? Thanks for your answer. greetzJochen

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   i´m thinking about buying a logitec squeezebox to listen internet radio and spotify. Very important for me: Is it able to play my local tracks within my spotiy playlists?   T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes