Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Web Helper API BadStatusLine/ResponseStatusLine

Hello, While trying to make use of the Web Helper API I have found that I am suddenly gettings BadStatusLine/ResponseStatusLine errors and am no longer able to get the data because of this. It is notable that this is not a global issue and only appli...

• Hello,   While trying to make use of the Web Helper API I have found that I am suddenly gettings BadStatusLine/ResponseStatusLine errors and am no longer able to get the data because of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

I only upgraded to premium because they had a promo for three months for 99 cents - it's been maybe over one month and I'm getting charged the $10 - that's not cool they lied

• I only upgraded to premium because they had a promo for three months for 99 cents - it's been maybe over one month and I'm getting charged the $10 - that's not cool 😡 they lied
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to apply for official spotify playlists

Can a normal user apply somewhere to be an official Spotify playlist creator? Or is there a way to promote/boost my playlists to a larger audience? Thanks!

• Can a normal user apply somewhere to be an official Spotify playlist creator? Or is there a way to promote/boost my playlists to a larger audience?   Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I add Music that Spotify don't have?

I would like to know if I can add my personal playlist to Spotify.'Cause I have seen that my favorite music hasn't add yet.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to know if I can add my personal playlist to Spotify. 'Cause I have seen that my favorite music hasn't add yet.
  • laijenni
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Use of the Spotify logo and other to promote Spotify

Hi! How am I allowed to use the Spotify logo in videos, paitings, artworks, web pages and such? Also, how am I allowed to promote Spotify on the web? Sould I say "Spotify is a trademark..."? Should I accept some agreements? Or can I just use it i any...

• Visitor
  • Hi! How am I allowed to use the Spotify logo in videos, paitings, artworks, web pages and such? Also, how am I allowed to promote Spotify on the web? Sould I say "Spotify is a trademark..."? Should I...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Updates about new albums from people I don't follow

Can anyone please tell me why?I am new to Spotify. I just moved over from Google because half of my songs that I uploaded and that I have added to playlist disappeared, has anyone had that problem with Spotify?

• Visitor
  • Can anyone please tell me why? I am new to Spotify. I just moved over from Google because half of my songs that I uploaded and that I have added to playlist disappeared, has anyone had that proble...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No "Radio" on smart TV

Is there a way to access the radio feature on the spotify smart tv app?I have samsung smart tv's.Thanks!

• Is there a way to access the radio feature on the spotify smart tv app? I have samsung smart tv's. Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Apple TV] While using optical cable sound is single channel only.

While listening to sound on my Home Theater system, that comes from Optical cable connected to my apple tv, which streems using airplay my spotify app on my iphone/macbook, sound arrives as single channel. The right speaker to be more occurated. Did ...

• While listening to sound on my Home Theater system, that comes from Optical cable connected to my apple tv, which streems using airplay my spotify app on my iphone/macbook, sound arrives as single ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Not Working At All

Web Player has been out of commission for months now. None of the buttons work at all. My friend has the same problem.

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 12.50.52 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Web Player has been out of commission for months now. None of the buttons work at all. My friend has the same problem.
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Second Time In Less Than 2 Weeks

Seriously?!?!?! This is the second time in less than two weeks that I cannot get my music to load. I get the chick with the hat over her face and it tells me error to load my music and to click reload. And once I click reload I get the same flipping ...

• Visitor
  • Seriously?!?!?! This is the second time in less than two weeks that I cannot get my music to load. I get the chick with the hat over her face and it tells me error to load my music and to click reloa...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Displaying listeners on Artist Page

Hello, In case you're not familiar with the feature, whenever you go to an artist's page, it lists in the top right corner who of your friends listen to that artist. Attached is an image of what it looks like (Snakadaktal is a band you should check o...

spotify 1.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello,   In case you're not familiar with the feature, whenever you go to an artist's page, it lists in the top right corner who of your friends listen to that artist. Attached is an image of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Local Data wont Download on my Phone anymore

Hi, for a week now i cant get songs that i have on my pc and arent available on spotify on my phone. Everything worked grea the years before. But now they just dont download anymore. Ive tried reconnecting, logging in and out, disabling and reenablin...

• Hi,    for a week now i cant get songs that i have on my pc and arent available on spotify on my phone. Everything worked grea the years before. But now they just dont download anymore.&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellazione account spotify

Non riesco a cancellare il mio account spotify in quanto dice che la mia mail non è valida... come posso fare?

• Non riesco a cancellare il mio account spotify in quanto dice che la mia mail non è valida... come posso fare?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify On LG Smart TV-Where is My Music

Hi, I have installed the Spotify app on my new Smart TV and found that MY Music is not showing, my Playlists have? Is there something I should do or is My Music not supported because of the TV's Disk Space?

• Hi, I have installed the Spotify app on my new Smart TV and found that MY Music is not showing, my Playlists have? Is there something I should do or is My Music not supported because of the TV's Disk...
  • ArildR
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashing Chrome OS

I have a Samsung chromebook, details of the OS below (copied and pasted): Version 44.0.2403.156 (64-bit)Platform 7077.134.0 (Official Build) stable-channel lumpyFirmware Google_Lumpy.2.111.0 Until last night, my Spotify was working perfectly, and was...

• I have a Samsung chromebook, details of the OS below (copied and pasted):   Version 44.0.2403.156 (64-bit) Platform 7077.134.0 (Official Build) stable-channel lumpy Firmware Google...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album not linked to artist

I was looking for all albums of Skunk Anansie but I realized something was missing. In fact the collection "smashes and trashes" is not displayed in the album lost of the artist. Even searching it in the search bar show no results.But Google can find...

• Regular
  • I was looking for all albums of Skunk Anansie but I realized something was missing. In fact the collection "smashes and trashes" is not displayed in the album lost of the artist. Even searching it in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to get your bought music back?

Hi there, In 2012, I bought musics through Spotify. I've changed my PC (which I can't use anymore) recently and wondered how to get them back? Cheers!

• Regular
  • Hi there,   In 2012, I bought musics through Spotify. I've changed my PC (which I can't use anymore) recently and wondered how to get them back?   Cheers!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly not appearing...EVER

Does anyone know why I don't ever get a discover weekly playlist? I am in the middle of the 3 month .99 trial put plan on sticking with Spotify for sure, after the trial. Do I have to wait to pay in order to get this Discover Weekly playlist like my ...

• Does anyone know why I don't ever get a discover weekly playlist?   I am in the middle of the 3 month .99 trial put plan on sticking with Spotify for sure, after the trial.   Do I have ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SYMBIAN OS - Storage changing

Hey fellas, I'm from Brazil and I signed the Spotify Premium for my galaxy s6. I just sold the s6 and came back to my old nokia E5.After installed the spotify at the Nokia E5 (Symbian OS), it was working fine till the STORAGE get full (internal stora...

• Hey fellas,   I'm from Brazil and I signed the Spotify Premium for my galaxy s6. I just sold the s6 and came back to my old nokia E5. After installed the spotify at the Nokia E5 (Symbian OS),...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8.1] Set different folder to offline content

Can i set a different folder to offline content ?? So, installed app folder stay at internal storage and offline content at sd (external storage)

• Can i set a different folder to offline content ?? So, installed app folder stay at internal storage and offline content at sd (external storage)    
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes