Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Compensation for artists?

I've been having the same issue. Last week, I DM'ed the Spotify Cares Twitter account about it, and the person on the other end kept mentioning how "odd" and "peculiar" it is that my list hadn't updated in over three weeks. "Have you signed out and s...

• Regular
  • I've been having the same issue. Last week, I DM'ed the Spotify Cares Twitter account about it, and the person on the other end kept mentioning how "odd" and "peculiar" it is that my list hadn't upda...
  • gimmeduende
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Unwanted Ghost of Carl Ruggles

On the Spotify desktop software using Windows 7, I did a search and found Carl Ruggles a twentieth century American composer. Adding his music to my playlist, I would click the album to hear each song play. However, when I played another composer’s a...

• Music Fan
  •   On the Spotify desktop software using Windows 7, I did a search and found Carl Ruggles a twentieth century American composer. Adding his music to my playlist, I would click the album to hear ...
  • martin51144
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FORD Sync playback options no longer available.

Prior to last update I could use Ford Sync voice commands to "Choose Artist", "Choose Playlist", "Browse" etc. After latest spotify update these commands are no longer accessible, to confirm this when playing a track and selecteing the 'More' button,...

• Regular
  • Prior to last update I could use Ford Sync voice commands to "Choose Artist", "Choose Playlist", "Browse" etc. After latest spotify update these commands are no longer accessible, to confirm this whe...
  • Riggsy
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not syncing anymore

My playlists aren't syncing anymore between Windows desktop, iPad and Android. Creating a playlist in any of them will not sync to any of them.I already cleared cache, logged out, reinstalled, rebooted, etc.

• Casual Listener
  • My playlists aren't syncing anymore between Windows desktop, iPad and Android. Creating a playlist in any of them will not sync to any of them. I already cleared cache, logged out, reinstalled, re...
  • blackeyednl
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 auto sign in problem

Hi i'm hoping someone can help as I have ran out of ideas.An old spotify account was linked to my ps4, which has since come up with the error message "log in failed. You can only use spotify abroad for 14 days" I am not abroad so I'm not sure why I g...

• Hi i'm hoping someone can help as I have ran out of ideas. An old spotify account was linked to my ps4, which has since come up with the error message "log in failed. You can only use spotify abro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new device

How do i set a new device on spotify??;_;

• Casual Listener
  • How do i set a new device on spotify?? ;_;
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player and large playlist

I have a ~4300 track playlist which refuses to display properly in the web viewer (all tracks display slowly and show as unavailable). Same playlist is ok in the Android and PC client apps. Anyone know if/how this can be fixed for the web player? Sam...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a ~4300 track playlist which refuses to display properly in the web viewer (all tracks display slowly and show as unavailable). Same playlist is ok in the Android and PC client apps.   ...
  • WibblyW
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia lilumia wont install

Nokia Lumia 825Newly updatewindows 8.1Tried removing , reinstalling WiFi, 4g . All other appps download and stream it just keeps saying I need to update and never completes installation. Any other advice appreciated, its the one app I use the most!

• Casual Listener
  • Nokia Lumia 825 Newly updatewindows 8.1 Tried removing , reinstalling WiFi, 4g . All other appps download and stream it just keeps saying I need to update and never completes installation. Any othe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

open.spotify.com doesn't match what is actually on Spotify

So, I noticed that one of Freezepop's albums shows up as being on spotify if you arn't logged in --> https://open.spotify.com/album/6teFOlmBSuIsmuhzqOY7u9 However, if I log into Spotify, that album is no where to be seen. It's also a little odd only ...

• So, I noticed that one of Freezepop's albums shows up as being on spotify if you arn't logged in --> https://open.spotify.com/album/6teFOlmBSuIsmuhzqOY7u9   However, if I log into Spotify, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia Lumia 625 wont install

I have a Nokia Lumia 625Windows 8.1recently updated! It keeps asking me to update to latest version and wont install spotify. this is the latest update?Its the one thing i use mobile frequently any help? i keep gettingmessage "we are having trouble i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Nokia Lumia 625 Windows 8.1 recently updated!   It keeps asking me to update to latest version and wont install spotify. this is the latest update? Its the one thing i use mobile f...
  • Garc1a
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify activity won't post to Facebook

Hi there - apologies if this is in the wrong thread. (Seemed the most appropriate) I've been using Spotify (free) for a while now, and it used to share my Spotify activity to Facebook by showing recent songs I'd listened to in a section on the left h...

• Hi there - apologies if this is in the wrong thread. (Seemed the most appropriate)   I've been using Spotify (free) for a while now, and it used to share my Spotify activity to Facebook by sho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Stuck in offline mode

- Your country (optional, for privacy reasons): USA - Your specific phone model: Nokia Lumia 920 - Your phone's Operating System and version: Windows Phone 8 - Are you using 3G, WiFi: 4G and LTE Phone is stuck in offline mode. Help! Tried logging out...

• - Your country (optional, for privacy reasons): USA - Your specific phone model: Nokia Lumia 920 - Your phone's Operating System and version: Windows Phone 8 - Are you using 3G, WiFi: 4G and LT...
  • powergamermii
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] BlackBerry how to Store offline-playlists on media card?

Hi, Spotify is working flawlessly on my Blackberry 9800 but my internal memory is running low so I bought a 32GB MicroSD card. I'd like to select that card so that it stores my offline playlists there, instead of the BB's internal 4GB's. Any way to d...

• Regular
  • Hi,    Spotify is working flawlessly on my Blackberry 9800 but my internal memory is running low so I bought a 32GB MicroSD card.    I'd like to select that card so that i...
  • darlos_finest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs damaged like scratches on vinyl

Hi there,I have the problem that some songs are dameged and sound like a scratched vinyl on all devices (Mac, Iphone, Premium Acount, best quality off&on). For ex. Daniel Porter - Bad Day or Rihanna - American Oxygen always jumping at the same time f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have the problem that some songs are dameged and sound like a scratched vinyl on all devices (Mac, Iphone, Premium Acount, best quality off&on). For ex. Daniel Porter - Bad Day or ...
  • das_spotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps3 search box error

Hello,There is an issue that you cannot do any action on playing now screen if you click and close search box before.Click the search box open and close on ps3 spotify application. Next, press double down button and try to stop playing song. you won'...

• Hello, There is an issue that you cannot do any action on playing now screen if you click and close search box before. Click the search box open and close on ps3 spotify application. Next, press ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account disabled

My account was disabled so I had to make a new account to message you guys. Is there anyway to reverse it so I can login. I'm trying to put a new card on the account

• Casual Listener
  • My account was disabled so I had to make a new account to message you guys. Is there anyway to reverse it so I can login. I'm trying to put a new card on the account
  • Motobro702
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with my Nokia Lumia 930 and Spotify

I like Spotify a lot , have premium subscription, however I find on my Nokia Lumia my downloaded music when I play offline after a few days all my music vanishes and I have to go and sync everything and download everything again. Very frustrating ten...

• I like Spotify a lot , have premium subscription, however I find on my Nokia Lumia my downloaded music when I play offline after a few days all my music vanishes and I have to go and sync everything ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify mp3

Hello I want to play spotify in my car but only have an sd cart in it . Its an audi a 5 from 2009 ... does someone knows a way how I eventually can play the spotify tracks?I m a premium member so I pay for it and like it to work every where I need it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I want to play spotify in my car but only have an sd cart in it . Its an audi a 5 from 2009 ... does someone knows a way how I eventually can play the spotify tracks? I m a premium member so I...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP7.5][WP 8][WP 8.1] A Tale of Eternal Bugs

Hello, I have been using Spotify on Windows Phone (7.5 to 8.1) and Android for a couple of years and the Windows Phone version have always been buggy, slow, and way beyond the Android version in term of features. I have been constantly hoping for the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have been using Spotify on Windows Phone (7.5 to 8.1) and Android for a couple of years and the Windows Phone version have always been buggy, slow, and way beyond the Android vers...
  • Laci
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes