Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some songs from the same disco just got deleted from spotify

Some songs from the same disco just got deleted from spotify

Hey guys! There's a disco Ive been listening to for a while already and the songs I picked and saved in my playlists just got deleted and also cannot play them anymore! Ive tryed looking for the disco again but it appears as a vinyl disco and offers me to pay for it 😕

Do you have any ideas on how can this be fixed.Or maybe spotify support could let me know what happened since we are paying for this instead of lettibg the users answer each other like if we were working for them and paying to them 😕 😕

Sorry, Im annoyed hahahah

Kisses and hugs to anyone that can bring some help!

3 Replies

Hey @Sabulengue

No worries, I'm here to help 🙂

Could you say what was the exact album you lost? Artist name too?

Also, it seems that you saw the offers under Artist pages where the album was in vinyl record format. Those are brought to listeners by online stores 🙂

I'm pretty sure the album has been made unavailable by the artist/label due to changes in licensing or other matters. Hopefully it will be made available again!

Note: you can toggle a setting so you can see all the unavailable material as well in your playlists! Go to desktop Spotify, click three dots - Edit - Preferences, scroll a little downwards to Display Options and click the switch to green for "Show unavailable songs in playlists".

Hope that helps!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Heey! I followed ur instructions and now i can see the songs, but cnnot
play them 😞

The artist is Kidkanevil, and the album "back off men, im a scientist"

Do you think ill be able to listen to them again beside of licensing
changes?

@Sabulengue

I looked this album up - yep, unavailable for me as well. The only way to listen to these songs is currently by using Youtube or buying the album.

Hopefully it is a temporary change and the album will be made available soon again!

If you're comfortable with it, you can try contacting the artist about this as well (finding them on Facebook or so), they should know better what's up. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts