Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution help ME

I can't understand why this words are keep appearing TT PLZ help me!!!!!

• I can't understand why this words are keep appearing TT PLZ help me!!!!!
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution daily mixes

i changed my account 2+ weeks ago and now my daily mixes are filled with songs i don't really like and i only have 2 daily mixes instead of my usual 6 so i don't have a lot of variety. is it possible to transfer my listening history so i can get bett...

• i changed my account 2+ weeks ago and now my daily mixes are filled with songs i don't really like and i only have 2 daily mixes instead of my usual 6 so i don't have a lot of variety. is it possible...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist picture

i was trying to change the picture of my playlist but when i close the app and open it again it shows the old picture, i tried to log out and log in but it didn't work, any suggestions?

• i was trying to change the picture of my playlist but  when i close the app and open it again it shows the old picture, i tried to log out and log in but it didn't work, any suggestions?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing spotify player on WebOS for LG OLED vs Travel to Mars

Are you really making a joke of us? It is 2018, we have AI playing better than any human in GO and chess, we are able to put Electrical Car on orbit to Mars (and recover rocket) because we can, but we can't run Spotify player on power saving TV like ...

• Are you really making a joke of us? It is 2018, we have AI playing better than any human in GO and chess, we are able to put Electrical Car on orbit to Mars (and recover rocket) because we can, but w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! how to use spotify connect on a windows phone

Hi everyone, I just recently bought a windows phone and although I didn't seem to have any problem using spotify connect to control my music playing on the ps4 with my previous IPhone, I just can't seem to be able to do so with my lumia 640.the conne...

• Hi everyone,   I just recently bought a windows phone and although I didn't seem to have any problem using spotify connect to control my music playing on the ps4 with my previous IPhone, I jus...
  • darbalce
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    WP 8
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

Bumble/Tinder Syncing issues

Long time premium subscriber. I'm having an issue with a huge discrepancy in my top artist selection on partner apps, Bumble vs Tinder. The top artists on Tinder are pretty current and up to date I would say, but the ones on Bumble are very outdated ...

• Long time premium subscriber. I'm having an issue with a huge discrepancy in my top artist selection on partner apps, Bumble vs Tinder. The top artists on Tinder are pretty current and up to date I w...
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes

Streaming problem with spotify connect on Pioneer sc-lx58

Hi,I can not find a similar problem. Usually, people fail to connect and play music on a remote device.But I, I connect without problems on the Pioneer amplifier SC-LX58, and the song play.However, streaming is cut regularly, several times during a s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I can not find a similar problem. Usually, people fail to connect and play music on a remote device. But I, I connect without problems on the Pioneer amplifier SC-LX58, and the song play. Ho...
  • latifeteke
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Web Player] One song loop

Hello,[Disclaimer]: I searched the community, but did not find solution for my issue. Is there any way to loop one song in Web Player? Except making one-song playlist. In the Web Player there is only Repeat (playlist) ON/OFF, But in Desktop Spotify y...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, [Disclaimer]: I searched the community, but did not find solution for my issue.   Is there any way to loop one song in Web Player? Except making one-song playlist. In the Web Player th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Loading... [Windows Phone]

God I wish I could leave Spotify for another service, with programmers who knows what they're doing and customer support that knows how to answer anything else than 'reinstall the app', ‘restart’ or some other stupid answer from their manuscript. But...

wp_ss_20160405_0002.png wp_ss_20160405_0003.png wp_ss_20160405_0004.png wp_ss_20160405_0005.png
  • Roadie
  • God I wish I could leave Spotify for another service, with programmers who knows what they're doing and customer support that knows how to answer anything else than 'reinstall the app', ‘restart’ or ...
  • stigsson
  • 30 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 12 likes

Spotify plug-in for Virtual Dj

The new beta-version of Virtual dj has a Spotify and a Deezer plug-in.The Deezer plug-in works like a charm, but the Spotify plug-in loads very slow.VDJ says that they don't have control about the rate at which data is sent to the application.Is ther...

• Casual Listener
  • The new beta-version of Virtual dj has a Spotify and a Deezer plug-in. The Deezer plug-in works like a charm, but the Spotify plug-in loads very slow. VDJ says that they don't have control about th...
  • oguti
  • 8 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 13 likes

[Echo] German kids audiobooks not found

Hey,when I ask my Echo Dot to play an album by German kids audiobook artists, Alexa replies that this album can not be found. Playing songs from a band (e.g. Queen) works without problems.I have a German premium account and I'm able to find and play ...

• Hey, when I ask my Echo Dot to play an album by German kids audiobook artists, Alexa replies that this album can not be found. Playing songs from a band (e.g. Queen) works without problems. I have ...
  • Snowrisk
  • 1 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 17 likes

Autoplay Album Radio doesn't work when using Connect (Sonos)

Hi all, When using the iOS app and I come to the end of an album, the 'Album Radio' feature automatically kicks in (I have Autoplay enabled in the Playback menu). This doesn't work when I listen on Sonos speakers via Spotify Connect - is this correct...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   When using the iOS app and I come to the end of an album, the 'Album Radio' feature automatically kicks in (I have Autoplay enabled in the Playback menu).   This doesn't work ...
  • taisvol
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Initial fraction of a second of song is skipped on echo dot

The first few hundred milliseconds of a song gets skipped when playing back on echo dot. This occurs when the track is directly selected for playback or when the previous/next buttons are used to move to the track. It does not seem to occur when a pl...

• Casual Listener
  • The first few hundred milliseconds of a song gets skipped when playing back on echo dot. This occurs when the track is directly selected for playback or when the previous/next buttons are used to mov...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromebook Chromecast audio

Is the Chromebook / Chrome OS app compatible with Chromecast Audio? I can't seem to get it to cast to speakers connected to a chromecast audio

• Regular
  • Is the Chromebook / Chrome OS app compatible with Chromecast Audio? I can't seem to get it to cast to speakers connected to a chromecast audio
  • 00000O
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Not working on Chromebook

Unable to play any music on the web player. Using a Google Chromebook. Tried opening an incognito browser but it doesn't work on that either.

• Gig Goer
  • Unable to play any music on the web player. Using a Google Chromebook.   Tried opening an incognito browser but it doesn't work on that either.
  • gurble
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Re-Pause/Resume the playing of a song

Could someone help me with the set up for using the Google Home Mini.What are the commands to use to ask the GHM to pause and resume the playing of a song.Is there a time limit on how long the song will remain in the paused state.Does there have to b...

• Could someone help me with the set up for using the Google Home Mini.What are the commands to use to ask the GHM to pause and resume the playing of a song.Is there a time limit on how long the song w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Show covers of every song inside a playlist

Are there any ideas or possibilities to show the covers inside a playlist? Spotify on the Sonos app shows all the covers inside a playlist. My kids loves it, also the youngest ones which are not allready able to reading. But when we are outside and h...

• Casual Listener
  • Are there any ideas or possibilities to show the covers inside a playlist? Spotify on the Sonos app shows all the covers inside a playlist. My kids loves it, also the youngest ones which are not allr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting Access Error when playing Spotify Connect on Yamaha AV receiver

I having problems when playing Spotify Connect on my Yamaha AV receiver (RX-A1030). It starts playing (from iPad and iPhone) as supposed. But after about 30-60 seconds it stops playing and the message "Access Error" shows in the receivers display. Th...

• Regular
  • I having problems when playing Spotify Connect on my Yamaha AV receiver (RX-A1030). It starts playing (from iPad and iPhone) as supposed....
  • SvenBarcelona
  • 102 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 102 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Remove Spotify from Sonos remotely

I've just returned from a cottage where I was thrilled to find they had Sonos. I added my Spotify account to it and we enjoyed listening to all our playlists for the whole week. But I forgot to remove the Spotify account from the device before I left...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just returned from a cottage where I was thrilled to find they had Sonos. I added my Spotify account to it and we enjoyed listening to all our playlists for the whole week.   But I forg...
  • blackdiamond20
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes