Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Artist Should Be Paid More

Travis Huddleston*snip* Spotify Dear sir or madam: This streaming platform is a great tool for music lovers and musicians to streamline the way that we consume music. However, I feel as though the artist isn’t financially compensated properly. If spo...

• Travis Huddleston *snip*  Spotify   Dear sir or madam: This streaming platform is a great tool for music lovers and musicians to streamline the way that we consume music. However, I f...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stop Hulu **bleep** from Spotify

I subscribed to Hulu when it was still Hulu Plus (Hulu Plus Commercials as I called it). I unsubscribed as I hadn't have time to watch Hulu much (I even gave them free money when I didn't use the service and still paid). I finally unsubscribe from al...

• I subscribed to Hulu when it was still Hulu Plus (Hulu Plus Commercials as I called it). I unsubscribed as I hadn't have time to watch Hulu much (I even gave them free money when I didn't use the ser...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Continues play on Bose Soundtouch

I love playing live music but I can't choose the continuous play option when I use my Bose Soundtouch system. On any other device the continuous play option works fine. I hope somebody can help.

• I love playing live music but I can't choose the continuous play option when I use my Bose Soundtouch system. On any other device the continuous play option works fine. I hope somebody can help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify still skipping songs connected in a Ford Focus

Hi, since this fora won’t allow posting in threads older than 30 days (what genious came up with THAT idea??) I’m starting a new thread. Search for related topics dating back YEARS. ————————PLEASE SEE ATTACHED SCREENSHOT FOR DETAILS! THIS **bleep** F...

• Hi, since this fora won’t allow posting in threads older than 30 days (what genious came up with THAT idea??) I’m starting a new thread. Search for related topics dating back YEARS.   ————————...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

collaborative playlists

My friend made a collaborative playlist, but I can't see it on my account. When I looked on someone else's account, it was there, though.

• My friend made a collaborative playlist, but I can't see it on my account. When I looked on someone else's account, it was there, though.
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

access to liked songs

Do I have access to songs that I marked with the heart / liked? I forgot to save a song but I 'hearted' it and now wonder if there is somewhere I can go back to find it...

• Do I have access to songs that I marked with the heart / liked? I forgot to save a song but I 'hearted' it and now wonder if there is somewhere I can go back to find it...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sorry, the music stopped since your spotify account is being used on another device

Spotify has recently started playing a really loud message when switching mid song from any Chromecast Audio to another device. This is really annoying as it is at full volume. Is there a way of stopping this error? Chromecast audio firmware is up to...

• Spotify has recently started playing a really loud message when switching mid song from any Chromecast Audio to another device. This is really annoying as it is at full volume. Is there a way of stop...
  • munkyhed
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes

Gear S3 - Shuffle/Save/Repeat Not available offline

The new offline mode is almost perfect and I'm wondering why shuffle and repeat are not available offline. This exclusion makes no sense to me, if the songs are downloaded then why should shuffling or repeating them be an issue. Please fix this soon ...

• Music Fan
  • The new offline mode is almost perfect and I'm wondering why shuffle and repeat are not available offline. This exclusion makes no sense to me, if the songs are downloaded then why should shuffling o...
  • codermyers
  • Music Fan
  • 29 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 14 likes

Skipping song when ad plays on Samsung Smart TV

When I click a song to play and an ad sequence runs immediately, the song that starts playing following the ad sequence is the song after the one that I selected.

• When I click a song to play and an ad sequence runs immediately, the song that starts playing following the ad sequence is the song after the one that I selected. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player does not scrobble to Last.fm

Since today, web player has not been scrobbling to Last.fm, worked properly on May 4th, I am logged in, I can listen to my music, just Last,.fm does not show any music I am listening to.

• Roadie
  • Since today, web player has not been scrobbling to Last.fm, worked properly on May 4th, I am logged in, I can listen to my music, just Last,.fm does not show any music I am listening to.
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Older songs by artist Logic not appearing on artist page

This isn't a bug, or a glitch, but rather a question. Why is it that songs and albums dated before ~2014 by Logic not showing up on his page? Artist link: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic_(rapper) (Note that this is my first post here, so I thoro...

• Casual Listener
  • This isn't a bug, or a glitch, but rather a question. Why is it that songs and albums dated before ~2014 by Logic not showing up on his page? Artist link: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic_(rapp...
  • ianhonick
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Samsung soundbar MS650 and spotify doesn't work

Hi all, We used to be able to play music on the soundbar via Spotify family premium account. Right now only my bf can use this feature. Every other way for playing music on the soundbar works for all of us, just not spotify. It doesn't recognize the ...

• Hi all,   We used to be able to play music on the soundbar via Spotify family premium account. Right now only my bf can use this feature. Every other way for playing music on the soundbar work...
  • Bi00
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect

I just want to say that I am extremely disappointed with the fact that Spotify has discontinued the compatibility between Spotify Connect, and my Pioneer VSX-824. Not only did I specifically buy this surround sound system for its compatibility, but n...

• I just want to say that I am extremely disappointed with the fact that Spotify has discontinued the compatibility between Spotify Connect, and my Pioneer VSX-824. Not only did I specifically buy this...
  • anden2000
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Representative

I had a couple of different problems with Spotify. I was being overcharged for 5 years while I was a student and I got upcharged out of nowhere for the family plan instead of just the premium package. I told Dustin V. my problems and he was more than...

• I had a couple of different problems with Spotify. I was being overcharged for 5 years while I was a student and I got upcharged out of nowhere for the family plan instead of just the premium package...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files returning to the start of the track after moving the slider.

Every time I move the slider on a track to skip to a certain time, it simply returns to the start of the track, as if I pressed the previous/back button, the music plays normally if I don't touch the slider, this is especially annoying on long tracks...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I move the slider on a track to skip to a certain time, it simply returns to the start of the track, as if I pressed the previous/back button, the music plays normally if I don't touch the...
  • darthschmidti
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player Stoped playing any song

Recently the spotify web player just stopped playing anything in any browser. I still can click in any menu button, but if I click on any play buttons (a song, album, playlist, whatever) it doesn't work.Anyone having the same problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Recently the spotify web player just stopped playing anything in any browser. I still can click in any menu button, but if I click on any play buttons (a song, album, playlist, whatever) it doesn't w...
  • Perseleub
  • Regular
  • 31 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 31 replies
  • 9 likes

Songs restarting on Deon HEOS controlled by Mac or iOS devices

I stream using Spotify Connect from iPad, iPhone, or MacBook to a Denon HEOS receiver. Several times an hour, a song will play for some time, then restart before it finishes. When it does this, the progress/scrub bar in Spotify doesn't show the corre...

• I stream using Spotify Connect from iPad, iPhone, or MacBook to a Denon HEOS receiver. Several times an hour, a song will play for some time, then restart before it finishes. When it does this, the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Spotify Web Player Will Not Play

HiI have a chromebook and I am using the web player. It used to work fine, but now when I go to the web player and try to play a song or a playlist it will not play it. I do not know what to do. Pease help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a chromebook and I am using the web player. It used to work fine, but now when I go to the web player and try to play a song or a playlist it will not play it. I do not know what to do. Pe...
  • KapilPanda
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Tracks of the previous Release radar?

Hi,can I find somewhere names of the tracks (or does someone have a list of them), which were on the previous playlist named Release Radar?(today is 7.5.2018)And when are they updating this playlist?Thanks for helpB

• Hi, can I find somewhere names of the tracks (or does someone have a list of them), which were on the previous playlist named Release Radar?(today is 7.5.2018) And when are they updating this playl...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Web Player

So I log into Spotify web player because I have a chromebook and can't download spotify onto it, and I go to https://open.spotify.com/collection/tracks and it says "it's a bit empty in here..." even though I have over 200 songs on it. I've reloaded t...

• Casual Listener
  • So I log into Spotify web player because I have a chromebook and can't download spotify onto it, and I go to https://open.spotify.com/collection/tracks and it says "it's a bit empty in here..." ...
  • Reaperof5ouls2Z
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes