Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Solved!
Highlighted
Moved:

Re: Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically ''Always use an appropriate and respectful language when you post information in the Community''. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Spotify-Support-Community-Guidelines/ta-p/4575166

Highlighted

Regular
It’s strange to me that Spotify’s integration with Djay was supposed to end on July 1st. It’s now the 5th and it is still there! Are they in negotiations again or what? In the mean time I converted all my playlists to Tidal but I’m a bit disappointed that there is no BPM analysis available before you load a song!! That totally defeats the purpose of designing a playlist or lineup. On the other hand I’m loving Beatport and Beatsource, instant analysis and the sound quality is crisp! The curated playlists are incredible too!
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Workaround for analysis -

Put the songs thru auto mix and let them play overnight. I did that for a few days and done

Not ideal but - got it out of the way

I have also started to reduce dependency on streaming - obviously they only care for themselves !
Highlighted

Casual Listener

It would be good customer service for Spotify to let us know what is happening. Since July 1 has passed, are they rethinking the decision? Users may be starting to go elsewhere and open communication may delay their departure.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'll migrate to Tidal unfortunately 😞

Highlighted

Visitor

Yeah, the same happened to me. I really hope that they will negotiate this.

I mean, the actual fact that I still use Spotify on djay to this day. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Ah so Spotify Do check these forums! 
many response to any of these thirteen pages of comments and questions would be greatly appreciated 

Highlighted

Music Fan
Yeah it’s crazy they’re just silencing people and not even giving any answers... It’s like what my old boss (who wasn’t a good person) use to say to angry customers. “Thanks for your money”
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Why don’t you all just enjoy what we have today and stop posting everyday that Spotify still works on Djay? Is it not great? Is it not what we wanted?

C’mon guys! Let it flow.....and let’s hope it keeps this way!

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Really? How about today?
SUGGESTED POSTS