[WP 7.5] Windows Phone 7 Offline Issues

Highlighted

Re: Windows Phone 7 Offline Issues

garethness

I can listen to tracks in offline mode. The difficult part is getting it to sync.

Selecting a playlist for offline mode listening will not download the tracks automatically. Only by playing each track, is it cache'd for offline play!

No difference over wifi, 3g, whilst connected to the pc, low quality playback etc.

Very frustrating!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
I'm tired to Offline mode! It's really good, but in Windows Phone Spotify it is buggy. Sometimes this is not downloading anything. And sometimes Spotify close itself, even when I download songs to Offline with my slow Unlimited 3G connection (0.5M 4,90 € per month). So downloading tracks to Offline mode will take years... I'm not so happy with Offline mode in WP. And sometimes Spotify says my playlist is not in Offline mode, so I need to click Offline button again. Luckily this does not lose the contents. Otherwise I would have to download Offline songs up to year 2060.
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
Seriously... Spotify... If I do not listen music on Mobile, Spotify closes itself even if I download a tracks to Offline. So syncing really takes years... Still downloading...
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

It's not funny! I'm really thinking of leaving the Spotify because of lack in this simple thing...

Please update client... I know I have a slow 3G connection 0.5M Unlimited (never needed a faster for my use in Mobile) but in Android I was able to download all tracks much faster with my awesome 0.5M connection. Better client?

Why you not update the WP client? It's really one thing that makes me tired to Spotify itself...

Spotify, please...Do not make me think about leaving Spotify.

Highlighted

digitaladrian
Casual Listener

I used Zune for years and was excited when the Spotify app went to Windows Phone 7.  After a few months of using it, it's just soooo bad I can't pay for it anymore.  More than half the time, I can't listen to my music on my phone.  Why even release such a buggy app when all you're going to do is lose future customers forever?  I moved back to Zune.

Highlighted

darkpuh
Casual Listener
Having the exact same issue! Spotify app forgets the offline playlists and it's impossible to get them back at the moment. So friggin annoying!

How about a fix for this issue?
Highlighted

errkal
Music Fan

I said I would share when I got a response from them:

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sorry to hear your having problems with spotify, and we take all issues/problems seriously.

Our windows phone 7 app like all our mobile apps are very important to us.

Unfortunately i'm unable to comment on a timeframes or if or when there will be an update/release.

But we list all our news and updates first on our blog.

www.spotify.com/blog/

Please check here for any future news and updates. Best Wishes,

Adam

Spotify Customer Service

looks like we may be waiting a while...

Highlighted

kvarnbakken
Roadie

Holy Mary of christ! The first sign of life from great supportteam of spotify!

Sweet Jesus, i hope there is more to come!

Highlighted

Dragongard
Music Fan

That life sign is not good. They only told him that they don't work on it. Also they told him that fixing the bugs is not planned. Its a nice form of "We don't care!"

Highlighted

kvarnbakken
Roadie

Yeah.. Yr probably right.. A was just a little exited that there was a reply from spotify.

SUGGESTED POSTS