[WP8] Playlists won't sync for offline use

Highlighted

Re: [WP8] Playlists won't sync for offline use

popsiclefav
Casual Listener

i have noticed that you need a lot of free space to synchronize playlists. it won´t load until your memory is full, but stops at 200mb free space (don´t nail me on that number, it´s around that).

Highlighted

EasyGordonnn

Same on a Lumia 920...

Highlighted

steinhorm

got spotify premium to listen to music on my phone even when i do not have internet.

That does not work, windows phone version of spotify wont download my playlists and i defenitely wont continue paying for something that does not work. Unsubscribe.

Highlighted

chrobakos

spotify version for Windows phone is quite crap, but double check your free space ... It helped for me. Or sometimes it just takes long (maybe because of their special peer-to-peer technology of sharing music) but it happens on the other platforms too. 

Anyway,  they should update WP version because it's just not comparable to other platforms' versions. And we pay the same..

Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend
@chrobakos - Windows Phone updates are coming soon!:
http://news.spotify.com/uk/2014/02/24/were-updating-our-windows-phone-app/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

mikaelf

I know you are working on the WP8 app, and that it's not your top priority. iOS, iOS, ,iOS, Desktop, Andorid and WP8 – in that order. But please, any time frames on a fix? On an update? On Spotify Black?

Highlighted

Joe
Community Legend
Highlighted

niklasschmidt

Same issue. I also notice that it does not become an offline device in my lists either. 8X

Highlighted

zeejan

i cancelled my subscription or now until the offline sync issue is resolved. i love spotify but i also love my Windows Phone. Guys please.. there are also living people in the Windows ecosystem.

Highlighted

DryMarker
Roadie
SUGGESTED POSTS