Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Onkyo TX-NR616: Can't play the song Scream & Shout from will.i.am

Hi, my Onkyo TX-NR616 (latest firmware) just skips to the next song when I try to play Scream & Shout from will.i.am. Any ideas? It works fine for the Windowss app, the web app and the Android app. Thanks! Bye, Jan

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   my Onkyo TX-NR616 (latest firmware) just skips to the next song when I try to play Scream & Shout from  will.i.am. Any ideas? It works fine for the Windowss app, the...
  • vanSijll
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login to Spotify on Logitech UE

When I try to login to Spotify on my Logitech UE I always get an errormessage that says "Wrong URL". I`ve tried to switch between my username and email and I`ve also tried to change my password. Nothing works. Can someone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to login to Spotify on my Logitech UE I always get an errormessage that says "Wrong URL". I`ve tried to switch between my username and email and I`ve also tried to change my password....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku Missing Artists From Search?

Nickelback (don't judge) doesn't show up in search on my Roku. I thought it might be a licensing issue, so I put a few Nickelback songs in a playlist, then pulled that playlist up on my Roku and it plays all of the Nickelback songs just fine. I can e...

• Nickelback (don't judge) doesn't show up in search on my Roku. I thought it might be a licensing issue, so I put a few Nickelback songs in a playlist, then pulled that playlist up on my Roku and it p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ability to play spotify playlists from BMW hard drive

I have ability to d/l play lists to a hard drive in my car. Can I do this with Spotify play lists w premium subscription? If so how? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • I have ability to d/l play lists to a hard drive in my car. Can I do this with Spotify play lists w premium subscription? If so how? Thank you. 
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

D/L playlists to BMW hard drive in car

i have the ability to create play lists on my car's built in HD. Will I be able to make use of this ability with Spotify premium? If so how would it be accomplished? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • i have the ability to create play lists on my car's built in HD. Will I be able to make use of this ability with Spotify premium? If so how would it be accomplished? Thank you. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard compatibility for Samsung TV app

Hi, Are there any plans to make the app comparable with, say, the Logitech Bluetooth keyboard that works with the Samsung smart tv's? Only had the app a few days and while I love it, I'm already sensing that I soon won't bother to use it because of t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Are there any plans to make the app comparable with, say, the Logitech Bluetooth keyboard that works with the Samsung smart tv's? Only had the app a few days and while I love it, I'm already ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP 7.5] offline

I've marked each list offline on both my laptop and my mobile phone (HTC). Yet my mobile will tell me that the lists are unavailable offline. Quite frustrating since I'd like to use them for my running routine. Any solutions are welcome. Pat

• Regular
  • I've marked each list offline on both my laptop and my mobile phone (HTC). Yet my mobile will tell me that the lists are unavailable offline. Quite frustrating since I'd like to use them for my runni...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Songs and tracks skipping, in offline mode, Blackberry

Hi All, This is a problem I've been posting on twitter but 140 characters isn't doing it. Have a Spotify approved Blackberry and spotify premium: Free application memory: 218 mb Free memory: 6.0 gb Free SD card memory: 2.1 gb off of 3.6 gb card I use...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,     This is a problem I've been posting on twitter but 140 characters isn't doing it.  Have a Spotify approved Blackberry and spotify premium:    Free appli...
  • dvopa44
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Spotify on Blackberry: Recurrent and frustrating problems with offline sync / playback

I am running spotify on a BlackBerry Torch 9800 (in the car), a Blackberry Torch 9860 (my regular device), and a windows system. I am experiencing recurrent problems on the latest downloadable client and wanted to list them and see if anyone else agr...

• Regular
  • I am running spotify on a BlackBerry Torch 9800 (in the car), a Blackberry Torch 9860 (my regular device), and a windows system.  I am experiencing recurrent problems on the latest downloadable ...
  • dvopa44
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Unspecified] Help....... I can`t get my playlist over to my new MP3 player..

Hello Can anybody help me? i just bought myself this new waterproof mp3 player from Speedo but i can get my music in to it.... Just spent hour making the best training music list in the history..... ;( Anybody that can help???

• Hello   Can anybody help me? i just bought myself this new waterproof mp3 player from Speedo but i can get my music in to it.... 😞 Just spent hour making the best training music list ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] can't login blackberry 9900

i can login to my account on my laptop and online, but not my blackberry bold 9900 anymore after i unchecked the box. i changed my password online, and it still isnt working on my phone. i am a premium user.

• i can login to my account on my laptop and online, but not my blackberry bold 9900 anymore after i unchecked the box. i changed my password online, and it still isnt working on my phone. i am a premi...
  • ironsuk
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist offline on Squeezebox radio, how to?

I have installed the spotify app on the squeezebox radio. Is it possible to use an offline playlist on a squeezebox radio, if possible how to do it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have installed the spotify app on the squeezebox radio. Is it possible to use an offline playlist on a squeezebox radio, if possible how to do it?
  • JEF1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Music on SD Card

I would like to purchase the Spotify Premium but at this time I don't have a mobile phone, just an SD Card. Would I still be able to put the music on to my SD Card?

• I would like to purchase the Spotify Premium but at this time I don't have a mobile phone, just an SD Card.   Would I still be able to put the music on to my SD Card?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium and mobile: how many devices can i have for my Spotify Premium account ?

I had Spotify Unlimited and just upgraded to Spotify Premium. I have a laptop, a mobile device and a tablet. Can I download and access my Spotify Premium from both my mobile device and my tablet (it is already on my laptop) OR is there a device count...

• I had Spotify Unlimited and just upgraded to Spotify Premium.   I have a laptop, a mobile device and a tablet.   Can I download and access my Spotify Premium from both my mobile dev...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist problems with receiver

Hello forum I have some problems with playlists from online Sometimes after a title was played and the new title displayed on the receiver display the music will not start everything looks normal but there is no sound.I have to go manually to the nex...

• Music Fan
  • Hello forum   I have some problems with playlists from online   Sometimes after a title was played and  the new title displayed on the receiver display the music will not start&nbs...
  • kerberos667
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Sonos Have a BAD Relationship!

Hi there, I am so disenchanted with Spotify and Sonos at the moment. I specifically bought my Sonos system so that I would be able to stream Spotify. It has never worked for more than 10 seconds. I get constant drop outs of the service "Sonos lost co...

• Hi there,   I am so disenchanted with Spotify and Sonos at the moment. I specifically bought my Sonos system so that I would be able to stream Spotify. It has never worked for more than 10 s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.0] Make app available for Ireland

Hi guys, Spotify just launched in Ireland (congrats) and I would like you to shut up and take my money for a premuim account. However I cannot access the mobile app for Windows Phone. I have tried via the web marketplace, m.spotify.com and the phone ...

• Hi guys,   Spotify just launched in Ireland (congrats) and I would like you to shut up and take my money for a premuim account. However I cannot access the mobile app for Windows Phone. I ha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP7.5] WIindows Nokia 610 Spotify saying it is in Offline mode when it is definetly not.

I have switched the offline mode off in the settings however it still says I am in offline mode.

• I have switched the offline mode off in the settings however it still says I am in offline mode.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify enabled hardware controlled via Android ?

Dear all, I have spotify on my mobile phones and I was wondering if there was any of these 'Spotify enabled hardware' that allows me to control which music I play via my phone ? At this moment I am using a computer streaming via DLNA to my PS3 and th...

• Dear all,   I have spotify on my mobile phones and I was wondering if there was any of these 'Spotify enabled hardware' that allows me to control which music I play via my phone ?   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes