Premium

Country

Netherlands

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro

Browser

Chrome v83

My Issue

When I try to right-click on the song currently playing (in the bottom left corner) I get a notification 'an error has occurred, please reload the page'. This is consistent over multiple reloads, browser restarts etc.

Additionally, when leftclicking the song (and thus being redirected to the album) and then rightclicking the song title, the error initially is shown, but after the reload the menu does load (screenshot). 

If I then go back to the homepage, and try again, the error once again occurs. 

2020-06-15_13h33_42.png
6 Replies

Hey JasperMacke,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, do you experience the same if you also clear Chrome's cache and cookies

We'll look out for your reply. Keep us posted!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Mario,

I cleared my cache and cookies for the past month, opened a new (incognito) instance and logged back in. 

The initial song I was able to right-click and get the menu to load. After clicking back and forth (artist, then back home) the issue re-occurs. 

Hey @JasperMacke,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you experience the same if you access the Web Player using a different browser? It'd be great if you'd test this and keep us posted.

Let us know if we can help with anything else as well while we wait for your updates regarding this!

Mario Moderator

Hi Mario,

I experience exactly the same behavior on Firefox 75 and Firefox 77.  

Edge refused to open the webplayer at all... But I'm not sure if that browser is supported. 

Hey @JasperMacke,

Thanks for replying again.

We just tested this on Chrome but weren't able to reproduce it.

At this point, to rule out the option of any specific account-related issue, would you mind logging out and letting someone else access their account on the Web Player using the same device/browsers you experienced the issue with? If the issue is not isolated to your account, it should be possible to replicate it in this case. 

Let us know how you get on. You'll find us here!

Mario Moderator

Hi Mario,

I created a new account on an alternative email address, and the behavior persists.

Recording of the behavior:
https://gofile.io/d/HLJytw

Note, I tried attaching the video directly to this ticket, but got the attached message, so had to resort to an online upload. 

2020-06-15_16h30_57.png

Suggested posts