Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Restore deleted playlists

Hi,a friend of mine accidentally deleted almost all of my playlists. Is there any possibility to restore them?

• Hi, a friend of mine accidentally deleted almost all of my playlists. Is there any possibility to restore them?    
  • sleepynomnom
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast won't play on wifi speakers

Music is playing fine on speaker, but when I switch to play podcasts it won't even give me the option to play it on already chosen speaker.PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung speakerOperating systemAndroid

• Music is playing fine on speaker, but when I switch to play podcasts it won't even give me the option  to play it on already chosen speaker. Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Big Spotify Playlist (174K) lost SEO Position

PlanPremiumCountry Spain Device(Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5) My Question or Issue Hey Spotify, My playlist was getting around 150-200 daily followers this last year, it has stopped growing and it's even losing fol...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country  Spain   Device (Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5)   My Question or Issue   Hey Spotify,   My playlist wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Do Playlists with Stations Update?

(Apologies for repeat, I tried to delete this copied post but apparently users can't delete their own posts...) PlanPremium My Question or Issue I created some playlists with genres that are not officially recognized by spotify and added some differe...

• Casual Listener
  • (Apologies for repeat, I tried to delete this copied post but apparently users can't delete their own posts...)   Plan Premium   My Question or Issue  I created some playlists wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Do Playlists containing stations update?

PlanPremium My Question or Issue I created some playlists with genres that are not officially recognized by spotify and added some differents artist stations to them. I am simply wondering if when I add stations to these playlists if the playlist upd...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue  I created some playlists with genres that are not officially recognized by spotify and added some differents artist stations to them. I am simply wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A single song is missing from an album and I don’t know why

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceiPad Air 2 and my iPhone 5s (though I don’t think the issue lies within the device)Operating SystemiOS11 My Question or Issue For some reason a song from an album is missing from the album on Spotify. I’m positive it’s supped...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country USA   Device iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 5s (though I don’t think the issue lies within the device) Operating System iOS11   My Question or Issue  For some re...
  • Rasiadunn
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Becoming a podcast aggregation partner

Hey there, We’re a podcasting hosting and streaming platform and currently allow all of our users to stream to Apple iTunes and (GooglePlay) but i’m a big fan of Spotify and want to add the ability for our users to publish their podcast to Spotify. C...

•   Hey there,   We’re a podcasting hosting and streaming platform and currently allow all of our users to stream to Apple iTunes and (GooglePlay) but i’m a big fan of Spotify and want to ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Embed Playlist with Most Recently Added Sorting

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceWebsiteOperating SystemChrome My Question or Issue When embedding a playlist on my site is there an attribute I can add to the embed code/iframe that will sort the playlist to "Recently Added" sorting? Thanks for...

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device Website Operating System Chrome   My Question or Issue  When embedding a playlist on my site is there an attribute I can add t...
  • urbanriders
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can entire albums be deleted from spotfy?

I was wandering my music catalog, and i saw some names greyed out (signal of deleted track)so i came after the album of those tracks (Monkey Busines from Black Eyed Peas) but the entire album was deleted. I downloaded these tracks before this but i c...

• I was wandering my music catalog, and i saw some names greyed out (signal of deleted track)so i came after the album of those tracks (Monkey Busines from Black Eyed Peas) but the entire album was del...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema de oferta

Mi pproblema es que en OXXO he visto una oferta de 3 meses por 139 pesos y dura hasta el 11 de julio, pero al querer imprimir mi recibo, no aparece la oferta en internet :C Ayuda

•   Mi pproblema es que en OXXO he visto una oferta de 3 meses por 139 pesos y dura hasta el 11 de julio, pero al querer imprimir mi recibo, no aparece la oferta en internet :C Ayuda
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share QR Code with playlist

Hi,I have a question, Can I put a normal QR code in a label of a product and sell it? that QR Code (non spotify code) link to a spotify playlist. Thanks

• Hi, I have a question, Can I put a normal QR code in a label of a product and sell it? that QR Code (non spotify code) link to a spotify playlist.   Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4 won't launch

PlanFreeCountry South Africa DevicePS4Operating SystemPS4 My Question or IssueHi everyone,I tried launching Spotify on my ps4 for the first time and the grey page with the Spotify logo loads up but then after a few seconds a message with the word "Er...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  South Africa  Device PS4 Operating System PS4    My Question or Issue Hi everyone, I tried launching Spotify on my ps4 for the first time and the gre...
  • ZaeemAsvat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    PlayStation
    PS4
    Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Errors in song file (like a scratched disc)

PlanPremiumCountryMexico IssueMore than a issue with spotify's app is more about that this song (link at the end of the post) contains errors not about the metada but the wave file. It sounds something like playing from a scratched disc (around the 4...

• Plan Premium Country Mexico   Issue More than a issue with spotify's app is more about that this song (link at the end of the post) contains errors not about the metada but the wave f...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Personal Mp3's once available, now Grayed out

I have been purchasing MP'3s for PodCasts and other music that is not available from Spotify. I am a premium user. I know how to add folders. I added my music to my music folder. It showed up. It was available to use. I created a playlist. Two weeks ...

• Regular
  •    I have been purchasing MP'3s for PodCasts and other music that is not available from Spotify. I am a premium user. I know how to add folders. I added my music to my music folder. It sho...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album songs disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryItaly Device(Android + Desktop) My Question or Issue Hello, today one of my favorite album, Crisis what crisis of Supertramp, has some songs disappeared.Can someone tell me why? Marco

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Italy   Device (Android + Desktop)     My Question or Issue  Hello, today one of my favorite album, Crisis what crisis of Supertramp, has some songs...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to Change Podcast Description

My Question or Issue Our podcast 'Which Murderer' has an outdated description - how do I go about changing it as it was done at the time of the application (hosted by Audioboom). Any help appreciated.

•     My Question or Issue   Our podcast 'Which Murderer' has an outdated description - how do I go about changing it as it was done at the time of the application (hosted by Audiobo...
  • Jeremy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No sound on Echo from spotify

Family PremiumUK Device Echo Dot The issue appeared this morning - when I ask Alexa to play something it answers in the normal way and tells me what it's about to play from my Spotify but nothing plays. Upon checking the Spotify app on my phone the s...

• Casual Listener
  •   Family Premium UK  Device   Echo Dot    The issue appeared this morning - when I ask Alexa to play something it answers in the normal way and tells me what...
  • Go10
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly partly resets a few times a week

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceMultiple My Question or IssueI am an avid user of Discover Weekly playlist. Every Monday morning (CEST) I download a new playlist to my phone and listen to it while being offline. For the last couple of months (two or three,...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country NL Device Multiple   My Question or Issue I am an avid user of Discover Weekly playlist. Every Monday morning (CEST) I download a new playlist to my phone and listen...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play a song as of today.

It wasn't showing unavailable for me until I tried to play the song. It's Love The Way You Lie (Part II) by Rihanna. Did Spotify lose the rights for this specific song? The rest of the songs from her album Loud are still playable.

• Gig Goer
  • It wasn't showing unavailable for me until I tried to play the song. It's Love The Way You Lie (Part II) by Rihanna. Did Spotify lose the rights for this specific song? The rest of the songs fro...
  • faerydreaming
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Censorship

I would like to contact Spotify about an issue but havent had success. Any advice or ideas might help. Here this the message below. Thanks. I have been using Spotify for over 3 years and have had no problems until now. My small problem is that while ...

• I would like to contact Spotify about an issue but havent had success. Any advice or ideas might help. Here this the message below. Thanks.   I have been using Spotify for over 3 years and hav...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes