Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

el sonido se entrecorta

el sonido se entrecorta

31 Replies

ayuda por favor estoy en escuchando en mi pc

Hey @pedo123,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

Since English is the official language in the Community, all replies will be posted in this language. Thanks for understanding.

We'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app. This is often an overlooked step, but itโ€™s more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble with the playback. 

If that doesn't do the trick, could you try using the Web Player to see if it makes any difference? This will give us a better look at the issue.

We'll be waiting for your response. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hola!! yo tengo el servicio premium y me pasa que cuando conecto mi celular que es un samsung A32 al equipo de sonido de mi sala, se empieza a entrecortar la musica, como que fallara la conexion, no se que pasa, ayuda!!

Hi @Monik9681,

Thanks for posting on the Community and welcome.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as that's the Community's official language.

In order to check further, could you tell us if you're connecting your phone to your sound system through Bluetooth or a different way (e.g. cable)? 

Also, send us over the make/model and firmware version of the sound system you're having issues with.

Lastly, let us know if the issue persists when connecting another device to your sound system (if possible).

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

AndresMModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Yo tengo el mismo problema pero en mi tv, ojala algรบn dia lo solucionen por que por lo que veo van varios aรฑos y aun persiste 

yo tengo el mismo problema,  a veces funciona bien unos 15 a 20 minutos y despuรฉs se empieza a corta y tengo un Samsung S21plus y tengo equipo y capacidad de sobra para correr el programa,  he reinstalado varias veces y sigue el problema

Hey folks,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation. 

I hope it's okay that I'm replying in English, since it's the official language of the Community. This issue could be related to some damaged cache stored from previous versions. In case you haven't done it before, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article. This is often an overlooked step, but itโ€™s more thorough than a quick one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

In case the issue persists, would you mind checking if the issue happens using a different Wi-Fi network? In case you don't have another one available, you can use a mobile data hotspot to test it.  

Lastly, include in your next response the make, model and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running. 

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Me secede con mi Samsung Galaxy A03s nuevo recien comprado. El sonido se entrecorta al cerrar la pantalla.

Hey @Vkadimir

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. Hope you don't mind a reply in English. 

Just to confirm, does this only happen when you lock the phone's screen? 

If so, could you try following these  specific steps to see if they make the difference?

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€โ€“ Maria von Trapp

Buenas tardes a mรญ lo que me pasa es que al conectarme por Bluetooth en el momento que el mรณvil (Redmi 10 plus) se bloquea la pantalla el sonido en el auto (equinox 2017) se empieza a entre cortar ya sea con mรบsica descargada o escuchando en lรญnea ya he probado de todo, desinstalando la app, reiniciando el mรณvil etc etc... Ojalรก puedan asesorarme 

Hi @Gerard21,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

First up, go to your phone settings > Apps > Spotify > Permissions > Battery Saver. From there, make sure the option 'No restrictions' is selected. If this doesn't help, could you let us know if the issue only happens with Spotify or with other streaming apps as well?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Susan_GPModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Hola estoy teniendo el mismo inconveniente, conecto mis auriculares Insignia NS-CAHBT02 en mi IPhone 8 Plus a Spotify, y se entre cortan los temas, escucho: principio, medio y fin del tema, y pasa al siguiente. No he encontrado una soluciรณn, los auriculares conectados al mismo celular y con otras aplicaciones funcionan correctamente. Aguardo respuesta, desde ya muchas gracias!!

Suggested posts