Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Çok yoruldum, çok üzdüler konuşacak kimsem, dinleyeceğim şarkı yok.

Solved!

Çok yoruldum, çok üzdüler konuşacak kimsem, dinleyeceğim şarkı yok.

Insanlar beni çok üzdüler konuşucak kimsem yok ailemden yardım isteyemiyorum sadece derslerine çalış diyicekler ne yapacağımı bilmiyorum.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there! 🙂

Are you okay?
I hope you don't mind us replying in English & apologies for the delayed response here, we just came across the thread.

Being tired is an inescapable part of growing up and being a grown up. Sometimes you'll even feel tired for no reason at all. At other times your energy will be getting dispersed via emotions that are going everywhere, leaving you completely drained. I know firsthand that managing these and getting them under control is a hassle but I can guarantee that it's worth the effort! 👊🏼

Outside factors will always affect you and in some cases not in a good way. You shouldn't worry about focusing on those though, as more often than not, you'll have no control over them. What you do have, however, is control over your own response! If sadness was heat and you were stuck in a desert, you wouldn't stop moving because it is hot and you can't stand it, you'd move forward and try your best to find some shade or shelter. It's the same with emotions. And with emotions you can actually build your own shelter right there on the spot and work your way to changing the heat into something completely different 👩‍🔬

People are emotional creatures. Talking to someone always helps because you let all the pent up stuff out of you and their energy is no longer clogging your own existence. If you have no one to turn to though, things can get a little difficult to bare. As I've been there as well, I can tell you that writing down the stuff that bothers you does help a lot. It's like talking to someone but you're talking to yourself. And when it's in a written form, you can re-read and analyze it. While working through this you will already have moved forward 🎆

I can't know your family situation, but parents should always be there for their kids in my opinion. If you're like me though and have a difficult time communicating your most inner world, you may do what I suggested above and then tell them "Hi, this happened, I fixed it, sorry for keeping you in the dark :)". 
Note: They might get a bit angry you hadn't said anything, then they might feel sad. And for a good reason. Imagine if your child had told you the same. You'd be proud of them for dealing with the situation but also angry at yourself for not making them feel comfortable enough to talk. You'd feel sad because of what your child has had to endure and maybe even feel useless for your inability to help. Keep this in mind though and all shall be well 🙂

Listening to some music may assist in drawing some of the emotions out and there's always something to listen to, depending on your mood and the goals you wish to accomplish! 
And, as far as music goes, Spotify does offer a pretty large collection of this phenomena! There's always something new to find. If you struggle with discovering new tunes, the Chat section of our forum will gladly help you start finding some! 🎵

In short, be well and stay strong. You'd be amazed what you're actually capable of and, once you get out of this situation, you'd be unimaginably proud of yourself. Be the hero your past self can look up to and admire. It's a recipe for success!
Take care! 🤗

P.S. In case you're having any issues with the app, your account or simply need help with a subscription plan - feel free to ask away! The Community is here to help you out to the best of our abilities 🙂
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there! 🙂

Are you okay?
I hope you don't mind us replying in English & apologies for the delayed response here, we just came across the thread.

Being tired is an inescapable part of growing up and being a grown up. Sometimes you'll even feel tired for no reason at all. At other times your energy will be getting dispersed via emotions that are going everywhere, leaving you completely drained. I know firsthand that managing these and getting them under control is a hassle but I can guarantee that it's worth the effort! 👊🏼

Outside factors will always affect you and in some cases not in a good way. You shouldn't worry about focusing on those though, as more often than not, you'll have no control over them. What you do have, however, is control over your own response! If sadness was heat and you were stuck in a desert, you wouldn't stop moving because it is hot and you can't stand it, you'd move forward and try your best to find some shade or shelter. It's the same with emotions. And with emotions you can actually build your own shelter right there on the spot and work your way to changing the heat into something completely different 👩‍🔬

People are emotional creatures. Talking to someone always helps because you let all the pent up stuff out of you and their energy is no longer clogging your own existence. If you have no one to turn to though, things can get a little difficult to bare. As I've been there as well, I can tell you that writing down the stuff that bothers you does help a lot. It's like talking to someone but you're talking to yourself. And when it's in a written form, you can re-read and analyze it. While working through this you will already have moved forward 🎆

I can't know your family situation, but parents should always be there for their kids in my opinion. If you're like me though and have a difficult time communicating your most inner world, you may do what I suggested above and then tell them "Hi, this happened, I fixed it, sorry for keeping you in the dark :)". 
Note: They might get a bit angry you hadn't said anything, then they might feel sad. And for a good reason. Imagine if your child had told you the same. You'd be proud of them for dealing with the situation but also angry at yourself for not making them feel comfortable enough to talk. You'd feel sad because of what your child has had to endure and maybe even feel useless for your inability to help. Keep this in mind though and all shall be well 🙂

Listening to some music may assist in drawing some of the emotions out and there's always something to listen to, depending on your mood and the goals you wish to accomplish! 
And, as far as music goes, Spotify does offer a pretty large collection of this phenomena! There's always something new to find. If you struggle with discovering new tunes, the Chat section of our forum will gladly help you start finding some! 🎵

In short, be well and stay strong. You'd be amazed what you're actually capable of and, once you get out of this situation, you'd be unimaginably proud of yourself. Be the hero your past self can look up to and admire. It's a recipe for success!
Take care! 🤗

P.S. In case you're having any issues with the app, your account or simply need help with a subscription plan - feel free to ask away! The Community is here to help you out to the best of our abilities 🙂
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts