Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A few podcast such as Huberman Lab & Practical Stoicism are not playing?

Solved!

A few podcast such as Huberman Lab & Practical Stoicism are not playing?

Playing songs with no issue but some podcast are not playing at all, it's just keep getting stuck at 0:00, I've tried skipping, changing to different episodes, restarting device, clearing cache, uninstalling then reinstalling the app but everything goes to vain. My Wi-Fi is not the problem because the same podcast are working on my brother's phone who is on a different account.

My device : Redmi Note 7 Pro (6/128)
Spotify Version : 8.7.72.546
Free space : 50 GB

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I am unable to download these two podcast specifically. I tried witha different podcast(TedTalks) and was able to download & play offline. I am also able to download songs and listen to them offline.

When I try to download these to podcast, they simply get stuck

IMG_20221010_121616.jpg

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

So, I finally found what was messing with my podcast, which was actually my DNS filter, now, I have to find what is **bleep**i*g up.. especially these two podcast

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey there @Faber2

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on your phone?

On another note, would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account on your phone to check if the same happens? 

We understand that your brother's account works well on the Wi-Fi, but we recommend trying with a different network, for example creating a hotspot on your phone and using that to see if that makes any difference. 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Well I tried it on a different phone with the same account and it works on that. So, the problem is with my device.

Hey there @Faber2,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you try downloading one episode from these podcasts, switch on Offline Mode from Settings and try playing it like that? Does it start playing on your phone at all?

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

I am unable to download these two podcast specifically. I tried witha different podcast(TedTalks) and was able to download & play offline. I am also able to download songs and listen to them offline.

When I try to download these to podcast, they simply get stuck

IMG_20221010_121616.jpg

Marked as solution

So, I finally found what was messing with my podcast, which was actually my DNS filter, now, I have to find what is **bleep**i*g up.. especially these two podcast

Suggested posts