Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album art doesn't show

Solved!

Album art doesn't show

I thought it was a glitch that actually had happened once before. So I rebooted my laptop and the app itself but still, it no longer displays the album art and I tried to find an option to enable it back but I couldn't find any. Not even the minimised album art is displayed. Is this happening to everyone?. I haven't found any topic on the matter so I am doubtful.

noalbumart.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kjuared 

Could you try moving your cursor to the border between left sidebar and the main section that shows currently active content?
Like this:

cursor.jpg

Then click and drag it either way.

Does that work for you? 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Kjuared 

Could you try moving your cursor to the border between left sidebar and the main section that shows currently active content?
Like this:

cursor.jpg

Then click and drag it either way.

Does that work for you? 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

**bleep**, I thought it wasn't gonna work 'cause I always have that left sidebar at its fullest width. As soon as I clicked there to adjust the width the album art appeared as if it were magic. IDK what caused that to happen though, would like to know but also would be fine if it is kept unknown lol. I was thinking of reinstalling the app but needless to say, it is not necessary now. thank you :D.

albumart'sthere.png

Suggested posts