Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Alexa skill not working in malta

Alexa skill not working in malta

Plan

Premium

Country

Malta

Device

Android: sony xa2 ultra, Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, xiaomi mi9se, samsung galaxy s10e, mutiple windows laptops, mac mini and alexa echo speakers

Operating System

(iOS, android, windows 10, mac osx mavric/bigsur, echo)

My Question or Issue

I have tried from multiple devices to try and link spotify to my amazon echo speakers, i got my sisters working in the uk and mine.in malta seem to fail saying spotify skill is not available in my region, i pay for family and fond it odd in the uk i can use but in malta no, when will malta be unlocked please? These speakers i bought for this purpose.of use, before i invest in something more robust but if malta is limited for this then i might have to drop my plan and look for alternatives after 6+ years of happy listening

2 Replies

Hey @Warmax356,

Thanks for the post.

The availability of certain Amazon features varies from country to country. This is not something that is entirely up to Spotify to decide, as it involves a third party device/ service.

You can check this thread for more info and suggestions by other users how to activate your Skill.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

sorry alex, but that is not a solution, neither a workaround. Sadly the issue still persisits, speaking to amazon i am told to talk to spotify support as a skill is not supported by amazon but, but by its developer (spotify), so please stop playing the ping pong game, there are thousends of topics just like mine, get your act togheter with your dev team and FIX IT

Suggested posts