Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] shuffle in playlists on Google Nest Hub

[Android] shuffle in playlists on Google Nest Hub

I can play my playlists in the Spotify app on my Google Nest Hub, but there's no option for me to shuffle them. They only play from the beginning.

2 Replies

Hey @802025,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

That being said, we'd like to add some insights. In this case, to shuffle a playlist in Spotify with your Google Nest Hub, you have 2 options. First, you can use the voice commands available in Google to shuffle content in the app. We located this guide in which you can find all the Shuffle voice commands. If you set Spotify as the default streaming app, you won’t have to say “on Spotify” at the end of your voice commands. You can find out how to set Spotify as default in this article.

The second option is to select the shuffle button directly from the app while listening to a certain playlist on the Google Nest Hub 🙂

Lastly, we'd like you to know that we value every piece of feedback you share with us; but our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone. If you have a suggestion regarding this feature, we encourage you to post it again, but make sure to familiarize yourself first with our Idea Exchange Guidelines.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Thanks for the suggestions. Usually I try and hit shuffle in the app. It would be nice to see a shuffle button on the display of the Spotify Google Nest Hub app.

Suggested posts