Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Becoming Obsolete

Becoming Obsolete

So, there in my intray are 4 e-mail messages all congratulating me for posting ideas! Does anyone else think that Spotify Management has their development/time-management priorities wrong? Creating a facility that sends people childrens type tokens and rank advancemnts is infentile!

The selection of music in Spotify is good, now we just need a way of managing the music the way we would like the music, else we may as well use free to air. And the Spotify app is really a clunker!

Definatly a missjudgement of priorities by Spotify Management. And it looks like Spotify is going sown the path of Nokia, from a top music service to 'who?'. Look at the following report at what Apple is doing for their music customers;

"Apple wants to push aside the likes of Rdio, Pandora, Slacker and -- especially -- Spotify to be a one-stop destination for all things music. The result is a grand coalition of a cloud-based on-demand streaming service comprised of 30 million tracks, your existing iTunes music library, a new all-live worldwide radio station and even an artist-centric social network -- all living in one master app."

At this time Spotify has a good market share in this exploding market but i think soon we all will be looking to another facility if Spotify Management can not meet customer expectations and continues with these childish games and lackluster feedback response!

0 Replies

Suggested posts