Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Play From Saved Music?

Cannot Play From Saved Music?

As of the most recent update to Web Player, I cannot play from my songs that I have saved. Before I used to just play through them all as if it were a playlist, but now I go to "My Music" and all my saved songs are still there, but if I click on 'play' then it doesn't play the song. I can still right-click on it and force it to play, but it only plays that song specifically and stops right afterwards. I am able to go to the artist and play the songs from there, and I am able to play any of the other playlists that I've saved. Is anyone else having this problem?

Is there any way to fix this or even just switch back to the old layout? It seemed to work much better than the current one and I'd like to be able to play from my music without having to go through the trouble of making a whole new playlist and adding all 200+ songs one by one. 

1 Reply

I'm having the same issue! 

Music will play from any other place on Spotify ( playlists, radio, artist serch, etc) EXCEPT what I have downloaded to "my music". I tried on my laptop and on my Andriod, but no dice. 

Suggested posts