Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Featured songs don't appear on all artists

Solved!

Featured songs don't appear on all artists

Hello everybody, I was wondering if there is a way of having a featured song appear in all artists liked songs.

For example, if I like Cold Heart by Elton John and Dua Lipa, song will appear on my liked songs by Elton John, but it does not show up on the Dua Lipa ones.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nc_,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

We currently don't have this option available because the song will appear only on the profile of the artist who uploaded the song. In this case, the track "belongs to" that artist and it just displays in one of the profiles.

However, if you think other users will like this idea, we'd recommend posting it in our Ideas Exchange board (in case there's not another one already posted). But before posting it, we'd suggest also get familiar with the Guidelines to avoid any rejection.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @nc_,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

We currently don't have this option available because the song will appear only on the profile of the artist who uploaded the song. In this case, the track "belongs to" that artist and it just displays in one of the profiles.

However, if you think other users will like this idea, we'd recommend posting it in our Ideas Exchange board (in case there's not another one already posted). But before posting it, we'd suggest also get familiar with the Guidelines to avoid any rejection.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

My Question or Issue

• Artists I follow show up with their latest release under "what's new" which I love, but does not show what is on the "appears on" on their main artist page. Like say they are featured in a song by an artist I don't follow, it should be in the "what's new" list because it's still a song I would like to listen to since I follow that artist.

Suggested posts