Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• shrawani
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution ポッドキャストを公開したらエラーになって削除されてしまったようです

パソコンでSpotify for podcastで音声番組を公開後、「spotifyで聴く」をおしたら「保護されたコンテンツで再生できません」という表示が出てしまい、しばらくすると公開したものも削除されていました。また、そもそもパソコンでspotify自体を再生できません。ブラウザのアップデート等は対応しましたが解決しません。同じ環境で使っている他の社員は問題なく操作できているので、社内のファイヤーウォールの問題ではありません。

• Visitor
  • パソコンでSpotify for podcastで音声番組を公開後、「spotifyで聴く」をおしたら「保護されたコンテンツで再生できません」という表示が出てしまい、しばらくすると公開したものも削除されていました。 また、そもそもパソコンでspotify自体を再生できません。 ブラウザのアップデート等は対応しましたが解決しません。 同じ環境で使っている他の社員は問題なく操作できているの...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Connect - Autoplay DISABLED, but still ACTIVE

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A51, Windows 10 notebookOperating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10My Question or IssueI'm listening on several Sonos speakers via Connect. Recently, Spotify has started playing other music once the album I li...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A51, Windows 10 notebook Operating System Android 11, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I'm listening on several Sonos speakers via Connect. ...
  • antipopmonkey
  • Music Fan
  • 327 replies
  • 267 likes
  • 327 replies
  • 267 likes

Superuser Contribution Custom concert recommendations for the wrong country

I am located in France. My Country/Region is set to France in settings. However, I receive Spotify custom concert recommendations in England, not in France. How can I correct this?

• Visitor
  • I am located in France. My Country/Region is set to France in settings. However, I receive Spotify custom concert recommendations in England, not in France. How can I correct this?
  • Blp2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle is on but it plays from beginning and then plays in order

I have a playlist of every Taylor swift song in order by album and song in album and my shuffle is on and it plays debute then fearless speak now and so on in order while on shuffle and when shuffle is off I click a folklore song and after that goes ...

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist of every Taylor swift song in order by album and song in album and my shuffle is on and it plays debute then fearless speak now and so on in order while on shuffle and when shuffle ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio glitching during song in new Spotify version (NOT dip at end of song)

In a new version of Spotify, hardware acceleration is now bugged causing audio glitches or hitches. They don't happen all the time but often enough to be a recurring problem. The only solution was to disable hardware acceleration which I have never n...

• Music Fan
  • In a new version of Spotify, hardware acceleration is now bugged causing audio glitches or hitches. They don't happen all the time but often enough to be a recurring problem. The only solution was to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music plays with no sound

on Spotify connects to my Bluetooth in my car the play with no sound. I need to continue to turn off my phone and turn it back on in order to hear sound.

• Visitor
  • on Spotify connects to my Bluetooth in my car the play with no sound. I need to continue to turn off my phone and turn it back on in order to hear sound.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution share a private playlist

I have a playlist that I only want to be able to share with one person, and have it set as private, but when I give them a link to it, when they try to use the link, it doesn't work.

• I have a playlist that I only want to be able to share with one person, and have it set as private, but when I give them a link to it, when they try to use the link, it doesn't work.
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Plagiarized Song

So I tried going through Spotify's method of reporting this, but apparently that only works if you are/represent the original owner of the song, so I'm just gonna copy paste what I said here. ---------- Offending link:https://open.spotify.com/album/5...

• Music Fan
  • So I tried going through Spotify's method of reporting this, but apparently that only works if you are/represent the original owner of the song, so I'm just gonna copy paste what I said here.  ...
  • Dodecalog
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Option to disable video on podcasts to save data on all platforms

Give us the option on Android and iOS to disable video playback so users can save data usage. 3 hours of 1080p is a lot of data used. This is a huge problem for so many users, especially ones you want to use Spotify away from home. This could be a de...

• Casual Listener
  • Give us the option on Android and iOS to disable video playback so users can save data usage. 3 hours of 1080p is a lot of data used. This is a huge problem for so many users, especially ones you wan...
  • aqqqqqqqqqq
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 39 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution some error when spotify session

When I have a spotify session with my friend or whoever, there are some errors like:1. the song repeats continuously when anyone in the session adds a song2. songs played are not in sync with each other, not just seconds apart, but different songs.3....

• When I have a spotify session with my friend or whoever, there are some errors like: 1. the song repeats continuously when anyone in the session adds a song 2. songs played are not in sync with eac...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Particular podcast not playing across devices

HI there, A few days ago, out of the blue, I had some playback issues on a regularly listened to podcast - I was unable to play it on my phone (Pixel 6). The issue persisted, so I tried the common solutions - uninstalling/reinstalling, restarting. Th...

• HI there,  A few days ago, out of the blue, I had some playback issues on a regularly listened to podcast - I was unable to play it on my phone (Pixel 6). The issue persisted, so I tried the co...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo descargar musica

Cambie de dispositivo e inicie sesión en otro pero al momento descargar mi musica, me aparece que e alcanzado el límite de dispositivos en modo ofline y no puedo descargar, y ya di en la opción de cerrar sesión en todos los dispositivos y aun así no ...

• Cambie de dispositivo e inicie sesión en otro pero al momento descargar mi musica, me aparece que e alcanzado el límite de dispositivos en modo ofline y no puedo descargar, y ya di en la opción de ce...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A song I want is not on spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 10,Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a way to request a song be added to the app or is there a way I can add an mp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a...
  • Martin1221
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs do not sync between mobile app and desktop.

I've logged out of all applications and logged back in, but the liked songs still do not sync from my desktop app to my mobile app and vice versa.

• Visitor
  • I've logged out of all applications and logged back in, but the liked songs still do not sync from my desktop app to my mobile app and vice versa.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song Title Language

Please make it possible to have original, untranslated song titles for Japanese and Korean songs.

• Please make it possible to have original, untranslated song titles for Japanese and Korean songs.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play Similar Songs

There are some musics that users like so much and they want to listen other songs like those. Maybe you can use AI for that. But “Play Similar Songs” is the perfect solution to keep users stay inside app.

• Visitor
  • There are some musics that users like so much and they want to listen other songs like those. Maybe you can use AI for that. But “Play Similar Songs” is the perfect solution to keep users stay inside...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Zlepšit komunikaci mezi vámi a námi

Nikde jsem nenašla telefonní číslo,chci řešit problém z vaší strany,kdy mi byla stržena částka týden před koncem zkušebního období,to má být do 28.4, částka byla stržena 20.4, děkuji

• Nikde jsem nenašla telefonní číslo,chci řešit problém z vaší strany,kdy mi byla stržena částka týden před koncem zkušebního období,to má být do 28.4, částka byla stržena 20.4, děkuji 
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is there anyway to see the source song for reccomendations?

After a song I played by searching it ends, spotify "plays reccomended songs for me" and I usually enjoy this. However sometimes I keep playing to those recommended songs for hours and days even and then forget the song I played in the first place to...

• Regular
  • After a song I played by searching it ends, spotify "plays reccomended songs for me" and I usually enjoy this. However sometimes I keep playing to those recommended songs for hours and days even and...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes