Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Reverting Spotify Account to Previous Day

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI recently accidentally deleted all my spotify liked songs from my library (long story basically just me being a dumbass), I was able to get back all the songs but thay are p...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I recently accidentally deleted all my spotify liked songs from my library (long story basica...
  • Anonymoususer13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin and Premium Family

Hello,I understand that you can only use Spotify on a Garmin watch if you have a Spotify premium account.But does it work with a Spotify premium family account as well as a personal Spotify account?Thank you all,Best Jeanne

• Visitor
  • Hello, I understand that you can only use Spotify on a Garmin watch if you have a Spotify premium account. But does it work with a Spotify premium family account as well as a personal Spotify accou...
  • Mitchdroge
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to play individual artist via alexa

PlanfreeCountryUK Device(alexaAndroid My Question or IssueHi, I have just got an alexa, but when I ask it to play an individual artists, it only plays a radio station ? I have tried asking in all the ways I can find via google but no luck.One suggest...

• Regular
  • Plan free Country UK   Device (alexa Android    My Question or Issue Hi, I have just got an alexa, but when I ask it to play an individual artists, it only plays a radio stat...
  • smac48
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Tesla] Playback stops at the end of every album

Playback stops at the end of every album in Tesla. Steps to Reproduce:1. Play the last song in an album. Results:Playback stops. The driver is distracted every time an album ends. Should Be:The next album in the artist must play. This is super basic ...

• Roadie
  • Playback stops at the end of every album in Tesla.   Steps to Reproduce: 1. Play the last song in an album.   Results: Playback stops. The driver is distracted every time an album end...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Tesla] Songs are played in order on Shuffle

Often, songs are played in order on Shuffle in Tesla. Please make sure that random songs are played when Shuffle is one. The issue reproduced hundreds of times on multiple cars during a year. But there are no obvious steps to reproduce.

• Roadie
  • Often, songs are played in order on Shuffle in Tesla. Please make sure that random songs are played when Shuffle is one. The issue reproduced hundreds of times on multiple cars during a year. But the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Tesla] Shuffle is too slow (~5 seconds)

Shuffle is too slow in Tesla (~5 seconds). Steps to Reproduce:1. Click on Shuffle.2. Click Next shortly to play the first random song. Result:The next song is played instead of the random song. Shuffle is switched off automatically.

• Roadie
  • Shuffle is too slow in Tesla (~5 seconds).   Steps to Reproduce: 1. Click on Shuffle. 2. Click Next shortly to play the first random song.   Result: The next song is played instead o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Tesla] Only 20 albums are shown for an artist

Only 20 albums are shown for an artist in Tesla. Steps to Reproduce:1. Open an artist with more than 20 albums.2. Play the 21th album on Mac, iPhone and Tesla. Results:Mac and iPhone: possibleTesla: impossible, albums after 20th are missing completel...

• Roadie
  • Only 20 albums are shown for an artist in Tesla.   Steps to Reproduce: 1. Open an artist with more than 20 albums. 2. Play the 21th album on Mac, iPhone and Tesla.   Results: Mac and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Tesla] Impossible to see liked songs in an artist

It's currently impossible to see liked songs in an artist in Tesla. Steps to Reproduce:1. Like albums and songs in an artist.2. Open that artist on a Mac or iPhone.3. Open that artist in Tesla. Results:On Mac and iPhone, you can see liked songs.On Te...

• Roadie
  • It's currently impossible to see liked songs in an artist in Tesla.   Steps to Reproduce: 1. Like albums and songs in an artist. 2. Open that artist on a Mac or iPhone. 3. Open that artist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Tesla] Impossible to see a place in a playlist if it's not the first page

[Tesla] Impossible to see a place in a playlist if it's not the first page. Steps to Reproduce:1. Play a song from a playlist on Tesla - 1) from the first page; 2) from any other page.2. Click on the song name in the player to open it in a playlist. ...

• Roadie
  • [Tesla] Impossible to see a place in a playlist if it's not the first page.   Steps to Reproduce: 1. Play a song from a playlist on Tesla - 1) from the first page; 2) from any other page. 2....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Half cropped text

I was listening to music on Spotify, then I noticed that there was something wrong with the text, namely that it was very much truncated, and in all the tracks! No matter what I do, nothing helps.

• Visitor
  •   I was listening to music on Spotify, then I noticed that there was something wrong with the text, namely that it was very much truncated, and in all the tracks! No matter what I do, nothing h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't play a full album

Just went into premium, but still cant play a full album. after playing the first song of the album by clicking on it, Spotify will than shuffle the songs and worse, play the songs in live versions! can i just listen to a full album by its original o...

• Visitor
  • Just went into premium, but still cant play a full album. after playing the first song of the album by clicking on it, Spotify will than shuffle the songs and worse, play the songs in live versions! ...
  • Karin711
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Please make stop seeing related artist that I don't want to see when I search music.

When I search specific track, same artists appear everytime.I makes me crazy. I really don't want to them anymore.But everytime I search tracks, they keep appear.

• Visitor
  • When I search specific track, same artists appear everytime. I makes me crazy. I really don't want to them anymore. But everytime I search tracks, they keep appear.
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Long Song Names - How to read??

Hi, Is it actually impossible to view long song names without playing each one in turn and viewing it? See attached picture for an example. Doesn’t crop up frequently but very annoying. Thanks

• Hi,   Is it actually impossible to view long song names without playing each one in turn and viewing it? See attached picture for an example. Doesn’t crop up frequently but very annoying.&nbsp...
  • dwrh01
  • Visitor
  • 35 replies
  • 13 likes
  • App & Features
  • 35 replies
  • 13 likes

senseless change after latest update

Since yesterday's update, there have been some stupid changes to the way Android Auto is used:No longer available:- circle with + to add to the favorites list- circle with check mark- random characterInstead:- white circle (what is it for?)- white sq...

• Visitor
  • Since yesterday's update, there have been some stupid changes to the way Android Auto is used: No longer available: - circle with + to add to the favorites list - circle with check mark - random ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Me and my Jam partner recently discovered that while we had been adding song upon song to our combined playlist, the songs had been capped out at 50. We could not find any of our older songs, and are very distressed at the discovery. Spotify claims t...

• Visitor
  • Me and my Jam partner recently discovered that while we had been adding song upon song to our combined playlist, the songs had been capped out at 50. We could not find any of our older songs, and are...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Add over 1000 songs from a playlist to "Liked Songs"

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceLevono Thinkpad P1 Gen3Operating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueWhen I first started using Spotify, in about 2010, there was standard playlist called "Stared".Back then, you could click a star next to a song an...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country Australia   Device Levono Thinkpad P1 Gen3 Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue When I first started using Spotify, in about 2010, there was st...
  • saji
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Guilty or Not Guilty??? Music Taken down with no proven reasons!

Im from Portugal. Here I'm one of Spotify's biggest advocates, as a journalist, music producer, songwriter and radio host. I lived in Sweden in the 80s and I like the idea of ​​Spotify. Until now.Now I started to get the information, and it happened ...

• Music Fan
  • Im from Portugal. Here I'm one of Spotify's biggest advocates, as a journalist, music producer, songwriter and radio host. I lived in Sweden in the 80s and I like the idea of ​​Spotify. Until no...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I sort playlists by recently added on Android Auto?

I know how to sort a playlist so that recently added songs are at the top of the playlist on my mobile app, but Android Auto doesn't reflect that sorted playlist. How do I do this on Android Auto so I can easily select a more recently added song?

• Regular
  • I know how to sort a playlist so that recently added songs are at the top of the playlist on my mobile app, but Android Auto doesn't reflect that sorted playlist. How do I do this on Android Auto so ...
  • Bram_Broekmaat
  • Regular
  • 17 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 17 likes