Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Garmin and Premium Family

Garmin and Premium Family

Hello,

I understand that you can only use Spotify on a Garmin watch if you have a Spotify premium account.

But does it work with a Spotify premium family account as well as a personal Spotify account?

Thank you all,

Best 

Jeanne

5 Replies

Hi Jeanne (@jeannedcs),

all devices and features that require Premium will work on all Premium subscriptions, be it Individual, Family, Duo, Student, etc.

Let us know if you have any other question. Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello Vasil,

I am part of a Spotify Premium family account, but when I try to link Spotify to my Venu watch, there is a notification on the watch that I do hot have a premium account. This is contradicting your statement above. What could be the issue?

Regards, 

Gerard

Hey @GMS3000,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

If the Watch is showing an error that mentions that you don't have a Premium account, most likely the account logged in to your watch is a free tier account logged in by mistake.

We'd first recommend logging out and back in using the credentials of the Premium account. If the issue persists, it's possible that the Premium account has different credentials to log in to. Since an account could be created with a Facebook profile, a Google/Apple account, or a phone number, we'd also suggest trying out these other methods to see if any of them has the Premium features.

In case that the account doesn't show the Premium subscription after this, since we cannot access users accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi there, 

i am part of family premium but when I try to link it to my phone I don’t seem to get the message.

Hi,

is it right that two Garmin watches of Family Premium members can not be connected to Spotify at the same time?

Suggested posts