Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

AAOS app requires logging in most times the car is turned on

Currently using Spotify version 4.4.2.0 on AAOS. Almost every time the car is parked and then started again Spotify has logged out and requires logging back in to use it.I have; reinstalled it a couple of times, tried different login methods, and had...

• Currently using Spotify version 4.4.2.0 on AAOS. Almost every time the car is parked and then started again Spotify has logged out and requires logging back in to use it. I have; reinstalled it a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working on Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet

I have a premium account. Recently, I installed Spotify on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet. When I start it up it only appears a black screen and nothing else. Spotify isn't working at all. How can I make Spotify work on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet? Do I...

• Regular
  • I have a premium account. Recently, I installed Spotify on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet. When I start it up it only appears a black screen and nothing else. Spotify isn't working at all.   How ...
  • flynnt1953
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: My Friends Can't Find me

I have the same problem. I tried all of the troubleshooting above and still nobody can find me. I teach yoga and want share my playlists with my yoga students but nobody can find them. I have tried literally everything. Spotify is annoying like this....

• Visitor
  • I have the same problem. I tried all of the troubleshooting above and still nobody can find me.  I teach yoga and want share my playlists with my yoga students but nobody can find them.  I ...
  • Leebiss
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Searchable username with special characters

Make it possible to search for an account that has special characters in it. For example å, ö, ä. Without having to type spotify:user: and then the username.

• Visitor
  • Make it possible to search for an account that has special characters in it. For example å, ö, ä. Without having to type spotify:user: and then the username. 
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Scam Whatsapp Groups?

Hi,Just would like to check because I have recently been added into a whatsapp group by people claiming to be working with Spotify to increase awareness while letting you "earn money" at the same when you "spread awareness". Is this a legitimate grou...

Screenshot 2024-01-16 112528.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, Just would like to check because I have recently been added into a whatsapp group by people claiming to be working with Spotify to increase awareness while letting you "earn money" at the same w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify playing on Amazon Echo Dot at home while in vehicle

PlanPremium CountryUSA Device(iPhone 11 Pro) Operating System(iOS 15.6.1) My Question or Issue Phone is connected to my vehicle via Bluetooth. Intermittently, when I open Spotify the music shows that it's playing, but I can't here it. Then, the wife ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device (iPhone 11 Pro)   Operating System (iOS 15.6.1)   My Question or Issue   Phone is connected to my vehicle via Bluetooth. Int...
  • GratefulDad
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Audio quality, download vs play

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceMotorola phoneOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI want to send music to my DAC. I want to do this via Bluetooth. My DAC may not accept 320KHZ and I may need to reduce it. I have read the page https://support...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Motorola phone Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I want to send music to my DAC. I want to do this via Bluetooth. My DAC may not acc...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I recover a Spotify playlist older than 90 days?

I deleted a playlist about a year back, but now I really want to find this one song that I know is on that playlist. I haven't been able to remember the name of that song but I know it is on that playlist. Is there a way to restore that playlist, eve...

• Visitor
  • I deleted a playlist about a year back, but now I really want to find this one song that I know is on that playlist. I haven't been able to remember the name of that song but I know it is on that pla...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All of my devices missing from Spotify connect..

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 14 Pro Operating SystemMost current iOS 16.5 So for maybe a few weeks, some of my Alexa devices were missing(I have 6 speakers and 2 groups). I could get Spotify to play on any device by asking Alexa to play on...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 14  Pro  Operating System Most current iOS 16.5   So for maybe a few weeks, some of my Alexa devices were missing(...
  • OscarDC
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobook listening time wasted after left playing while away

PlanFamily premiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung S22 UltraOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueMy audiobook top up hours were wasted when my audiobook was left playing while I was away. I was listening to the book before bed and fell asleep whil...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family premium Country USA Device Samsung S22 Ultra Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue My audiobook top up hours were wasted when my audiobook was left play...
  • DonnaEve
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Folders

Hello! I would like to suggest the option of having playlist folders- where you can group multiple playlists together in one area of your library. For example, a user could make a “work” folder that includes multiple playlists they like to listen to ...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I would like to suggest the option of having playlist folders- where you can group multiple playlists together in one area of your library. For example, a user could make a “work” folder that ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Party Mode

A mode where you can enter and every title that is being playing won’t Influences the algorithm of radios and more.

• A mode where you can enter and every title that is being playing won’t Influences the algorithm of radios and more. 
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding songs via Smart Shuffle

When you want to add songs through smart shuffle that aren't in your playlist, when you go to hit the +, it automatically adds them to your liked songs, then you have to go and change it if you want to add it to that playlist. Instead I feel it would...

• When you want to add songs through smart shuffle that aren't in your playlist, when you go to hit the +, it automatically adds them to your liked songs, then you have to go and change it if you want ...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics can't be shared on X/Twitter anymore

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDevice(Xiaomi Note 12 Pro 5G) My Question or IssueI had an X/Twitter that's essentially just for sharing lyrics but as of lately the picture of the lyrics doesn't show up anymore only the link and the lyrics are stamp sized. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device (Xiaomi Note 12 Pro 5G)   My Question or Issue I had an X/Twitter that's essentially just for sharing lyrics but as of lately the picture of the lyri...
  • zsálya
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Skill on Alexa unable to play artist or album

PlanFreeCountryItalyDeviceEchoDot 4 with clockOperating System/ My Question or IssueI reported this to Amazon but they say to report to Spotify as with Amazon music all works fine. The Spotify Skill are unable to understand when I ask to play an arti...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Italy Device EchoDot 4 with clock Operating System /   My Question or Issue I reported this to Amazon but they say to report to Spotify as with Amazon music all works...
  • Susan_GP
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes