Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't play 5.1 on Sony Google TV (but it works on Xbox).

I have a Sony X90K TV, a Yamaha receiver, and an Xbox One. The Xbox and the receiver are connected to the TV with HDMI and HDMI Arc respectively.When I play a song on Xbox, the receiver shows (and plays) a 5.1 audio stream. But when I play the same s...

• Visitor
  • I have a Sony X90K TV, a Yamaha receiver, and an Xbox One. The Xbox and the receiver are connected to the TV with HDMI and HDMI Arc respectively. When I play a song on Xbox, the receiver shows (and ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant play music

Hello,Spotify wont play songs or playlists when i don't start them in my "favourites" playlist. But sometimes even that doesn't work have already tried:- checked and reconnect internet connection- excluded any other failures coming from my device- up...

• Hello, Spotify wont play songs or playlists when i don't start them in my "favourites" playlist. But sometimes even that doesn't work 😞 have already tried: - checked and reconnect internet conn...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Not able to download Playlists when it only contains Video Podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryDEDeviceXiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro / Ipad Pro 2020Operating SystemMIUI GLOBAL 13.0.13 (Redmi) / 15.7.1 (Ipad)My Question or IssueI have the problem, that I can not download a Playlist that only contains Video Podcast. The Arrow sign t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country DE Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro / Ipad Pro 2020 Operating System MIUI GLOBAL 13.0.13 (Redmi) / 15.7.1 (Ipad) My Question or Issue I have the problem, that I can not d...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist somehow skips all the songs to an ad. How do I fix this?

Whenever I put on a playlist, it skips the songs to an ad. I don't touch it or anything but it just does that for a while now.

• Visitor
  • Whenever I put on a playlist, it skips the songs to an ad. I don't touch it or anything but it just does that for a while now.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do I get all publicity in flemish? I would prefer it in french as my pr

I am living in belgium on the French side! My profile is french but I receive all publicity in flemish

• Visitor
  • I am living in belgium on the French side! My profile is french but I receive all publicity in flemish
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Friend Feed] Friends Tag Along Listening

Allow users to click on Live Friend Activity to Tag Along hearing the same current + future songs during that hearing session. For privacy purposes, maybe allow users to define whether "Always Allow, Request One Time Permission, Block". On top of tha...

• Visitor
  • Allow users to click on Live Friend Activity to Tag Along hearing the same current + future songs during that hearing session. For privacy purposes, maybe allow users to define whether "Always Allow,...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Friend Feed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sem direito ao plano

Estou tentando realizar o pagamento do meu plano, mas aparece uma mensagem informando que não tenho direito ao mesmo, já tentei trocar de plano (duo), assinar o anual, mas nada muda

• Visitor
  • Estou tentando realizar o pagamento do meu plano, mas aparece uma mensagem informando que não tenho direito ao mesmo, já tentei trocar de plano (duo), assinar o anual, mas nada muda
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution el código de mi tarjeta no se conecta a mi cuenta

Conecte a mi cuenta spotify el codigo de una tarjeta premium, al entrar a la aplicación me percate que no se realizó y tampoco me mando un correo

• Visitor
  • Conecte a mi cuenta spotify el codigo de una tarjeta premium, al entrar a la aplicación me percate que no se realizó y tampoco me mando un correo
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify for someone who has an apple watch but does not have iphone

I recently created a family plan to give my son access to spotify with his apple watch. He has a watch but not iphone - my phone is what his watch connects to. Is there a way to get him spotify on his watch and his own account without his own iphone?

• Visitor
  • I recently created a family plan to give my son access to spotify with his apple watch. He has a watch but not iphone - my phone is what his watch connects to. Is there a way to get him spotify on ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast getting deleted with no warning, or just not loading?

Hi! I uploaded a podcast of my own. It was a song, not mine, but a song from a pretty famous person who deleted all his old songs out of embarrassment. I tried to re-upload the podcast and it worked from what I saw! I check back a few hours later and...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I uploaded a podcast of my own. It was a song, not mine, but a song from a pretty famous person who deleted all his old songs out of embarrassment. I tried to re-upload the podcast and it worked ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Videopodcast

No puedo reproducir un videopodcast, me aparece la reproducción ha fallado

• No puedo reproducir un videopodcast, me aparece la reproducción ha fallado
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify has stopped connecting to my Yamaha RX-A2A amp, from all devices.

Spotify still sees the device but when I try to connect I just get a flashing connection symbol. It worked perfectly previously, but stopped connecting overnight. Nothing else has changed. I've un/reinstalled the spotify app on several devices, reboo...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify still sees the device but when I try to connect I just get a flashing connection symbol. It worked perfectly previously, but stopped connecting overnight. Nothing else has changed. I've u...
  • ultlp
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs are added to playlist that I don't want. How can I stop this

Every day about 50 songs are added to playlist that I don't want. Is there a setting I can change? Just started recently and very annoying. Can anyone help?

• Visitor
  • Every day about 50 songs are added to playlist that I don't want. Is there a setting I can change? Just started recently and very annoying. Can anyone help?
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adidas ASMR ad - please remove

ASMR is a thing that either people love or hate - and I am 100% the latter. I cant stand it, and Adidas new ad is the most uncomfortable thing I have heard in years! Can you Spotify NOT have ASMR ads? I have never been this close to switching service...

• Casual Listener
  • ASMR is a thing that either people love or hate - and I am 100% the latter. I cant stand it, and Adidas new ad is the most uncomfortable thing I have heard in years!  Can you Spotify NOT have...
  • nx3id
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes

Independent Playlist Curators "Take actions in Spotify on your behalf"

Hello all,In researching available Playlists and Curators, we often come across independent curators who ask for a variety of steps to be taken (re: follow the playlist, add a song to your library, etc.). Following this string, there is often a webpa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, In researching available Playlists and Curators, we often come across independent curators who ask for a variety of steps to be taken (re: follow the playlist, add a song to your library,...
  • dgodbey
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution I can play on home Bose speaker even though “Show local devices only” is selected

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 7+Operating SystemiOS 12.3.1 My Question or IssueI am currently 20kms from home (so am not connected to home wifi, see attached), however I can still see/connect to/play on my Bose SoundTouch speaker in my livi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 7+ Operating System iOS 12.3.1   My Question or Issue I am currently 20kms from home (so am not connected to home wifi, see attached), howe...
  • Thiago_Pereira
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes