Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Error on embed podcast: Upstream request timeout

PlanFree and Premium (also random website users) CountryNetherlands DeviceOn all devices using all different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome). My Question or IssueI've embedded a podcast on a website. It was working well for a year now. Until this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free and Premium (also random website users)   Country Netherlands   Device On all devices using all different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome).   My Question or I...
  • Maria
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to access the web player just says 429 too many requests

I use the webplayer at work because we can't download the desktop app. I've been using the web player for a few months now. All of a sudden today when I try to go to the webplayer via firefox a get a white screen with the words 429 too many requests....

• Casual Listener
  • I use the webplayer at work because we can't download the desktop app. I've been using the web player for a few months now. All of a sudden today when I try to go to the webplayer via firefox a get...
  • Maximus-prime
  • 57 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 57 replies
  • 18 likes

Podcast Episode Embed Only Plays 30 Seconds

When I embed an individual episode of my podcast to my website, it only plays the first 30 seconds. I've tried this with two different podcast feeds and sa

• Casual Listener
  • When I embed an individual episode of my podcast to my website, it only plays the first 30 seconds. I've tried this with two different podcast feeds and sa
  • ValekaArt
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Existing artist account featured in my publisher's release

Hello, hope you can help me with this issue since i'm pretty new to Spotify for Artists.I would like to self-publish a song with Distrokid but it detects an already existing artist with name.I already work with a publisher and my existing name is fea...

• Hello,   hope you can help me with this issue since i'm pretty new to Spotify for Artists. I would like to self-publish a song with Distrokid but it detects an already existing artist with na...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Add to Home Screen" feature gone

I used to be able to add a shortcut to my home screen (Android) 2 days ago, and now I cannot do it. Why take away such a feature?It was that one feature that made me drop Youtube Music.

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to add a shortcut to my home screen (Android) 2 days ago, and now I cannot do it. Why take away such a feature? It was that one feature that made me drop Youtube Music. 
  • PJ100
  • Visitor
  • 26 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 16 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts are not available

PlanPremiumCountryRUOperating SystemiOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could not find a single podcast.Podcasts are not displayed in the search results, ...

• Plan Premium Country RU Operating System iOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could...
  • Yordan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mark a Song, Album, or Artist as "Don't Play"

Whomever or whatever algorithm that picks songs to play after the album I've been listening to is doing a consistently bad job. It doesn't add things I've favorited, and instead adds a bunch of stuff I'd really rather not listen to. Marking a handful...

• Casual Listener
  • Whomever or whatever algorithm that picks songs to play after the album I've been listening to is doing a consistently bad job. It doesn't add things I've favorited, and instead adds a bunch of stuff...
  • HeyItsDizzy
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Keeps disonecting from Bluetooth in the car

Hello,I am trying to play Spotify through BT to my car's stereo.Spotify connects for half a second, starts playing, and then disconnects from the Bluetooth and doesn't find my car. Sometimes when I press play again, it finds the car and resumes playi...

• Hello, I am trying to play Spotify through BT to my car's stereo. Spotify connects for half a second, starts playing, and then disconnects from the Bluetooth and doesn't find my car. Sometimes when...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Car Mode No Longer Turns On

PlanPremiumCountryChicago, IL United StatesDeviceiPhone 14 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 16.4.1 My Question or IssueI have a 2004 SAAB 9-3 Arc that has had a hands free call and audio kit from iSimple installed a couple months back. Since having this in...

• Plan Premium Country Chicago, IL United States Device iPhone 14 Pro Max Operating System iOS 16.4.1    My Question or Issue I have a 2004 SAAB 9-3 Arc that has had a hands free ca...
  • GimmieOrangejuice
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution I receive notifications from artist I don't follow

I followed Frederic Chopin for sometime but i unfollowed him cause he has too many releases. But I still see his releases in What's new section

• I followed Frederic Chopin for sometime but i unfollowed him cause he has too many releases. But I still see his releases in What's new section
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Question About the Depreciation of Local File Synchronization

PlanFree CountryUnited States DeviceLaptop (ASUS) and Samsung Galaxy A14 Operating SystemWindows 11 and Android 12 My Question or IssueI have been using local file synchronization for years for personal favorites, my own amateurish edits, and game OS...

• Plan Free   Country United States   Device Laptop (ASUS) and Samsung Galaxy A14   Operating System Windows 11 and Android 12   My Question or Issue I have been using ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
    sync
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Florida Communications Services tax

received notification from Spotify about a 01feb2020 increase of up to $2.26 per month (dependent upon zip code). I canx my premium account. Investigating the tax, found this jewel of a POV by the state: "202.12 Sales of communications services.—The ...

• Visitor
  • received notification from Spotify about a 01feb2020 increase of up to $2.26 per month (dependent upon zip code).  I canx my premium account.  Investigating the tax, found this jewel of a P...
  • jsgrigsby
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Blurry album artwork in the Apple CarPlay app

I currently drive a Mazda CX-90 and the album artwork used to be very crisp and detailed. In the last few months, the album artwork has been very blurry. Is there a fix for it? Am I the only one experiencing this? At first I thought it was my eyes, b...

• Visitor
  • I currently drive a Mazda CX-90 and the album artwork used to be very crisp and detailed. In the last few months, the album artwork has been very blurry. Is there a fix for it? Am I the only one ex...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play any music or view playlists

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSince about 2 days ago I can't play any music on my WIN10 PC or my Android phone, but on my iOS Tablet everything works. I've tried on mobile data only and it's the same problem,...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Since about 2 days ago I can't play any music on my WIN10 PC or my Android phone, but on my iOS Tablet eve...
  • Yordan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Jam session keeps exiting

PlanFree/PremiumCountry U.S. DevicePixel 7 My Question or IssueWhen i start a jam session with a couple of friends, we keep having the jam session randomly exit. We tried having someone else host the jam session and the same thing happens. What's goi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country U.S.   Device Pixel 7   My Question or Issue When i start a jam session with a couple of friends, we keep having the jam session randomly exit.  We tr...
  • Yordan
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Add Folders for playlists

Dear my beloved Spotify, I have an idea for quite an amazing idea for your amazing streaming service to have a new update. Among me and my many friends we have all agreed this is an amazing idea since it call all help us in some way. Here is my idea:...

• Dear my beloved Spotify,          I have an idea for quite an amazing idea for your amazing streaming service to have a new update. Among me and my many friends we have all ...
  • alealeale4
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple Watch Wrapped

Do songs and albums downloaded on an Apple Watch count towards the total Wrapped number? Supposedly songs played offline on mobile devices count towards the total, but since the Watch is a separate device I was unsure.

• Do songs and albums downloaded on an Apple Watch count towards the total Wrapped number?  Supposedly songs played offline on mobile devices count towards the total, but since the Watch is a...
  • Macallanpearce
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes