Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect now dead - bring back Car Mode?

In light of the recent, unannounced, removal of Spotify Connect functionality as discussed here, which has left loads of people high and dry: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Connection-issues-with-car-stereo-receivers/idi-p/5341849 Wi...

• Casual Listener
  • In light of the recent, unannounced, removal of Spotify Connect functionality as discussed here, which has left loads of people high and dry:   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/...
  • NoSurrender
  • Regular
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes

WE DONT WANT CAR THING

Bring back support for car head units. It was an extremely shady business practice to silently drop support to sell your own obsolete unit.

• Bring back support for car head units. It was an extremely shady business practice to silently drop support to sell your own obsolete unit. 
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Connection issues with car stereo receivers

PlanFamilyCountryUSADeviceGoogle Pixel 5aKenwood DDX594Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueMy car radio has a built-in function to connect to Spotify when my Android phone is connected via Bluetooth so I can control Spotify on my car radio...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country USA Device Google Pixel 5a Kenwood DDX594 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue My car radio has a built-in function to connect to Spotify when my And...
  • moneiro
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Turn Back Time: Start from Episode One

All the time, I find new and immersive podcasts that capture my attention and adoration. However, with the constant discovery of new entertainment, I constantly rediscover the one thing about this app that really ticks me off: There is no option to s...

• Visitor
  •     All the time, I find new and immersive podcasts that capture my attention and adoration. However, with the constant discovery of new entertainment, I constantly rediscover the one thing...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Flutter social app & Spotify Music to Stories

Hi friends,I'm developing a social app in flutter I want to use the Spotify library to add music on video & stories like on FB, Instagram or TikTok what are the rights to achieve this, what are the copyrights for this, can be this done with Spotify?T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi friends, I'm developing a social app in flutter I want to use the Spotify library to add music on video & stories like on FB, Instagram or TikTok what are the rights to achieve this, what a...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] Casual Listening Status

I have two very specific modes of listening to Spotify: Active and Casual. Active would be defined as any time I deliberately choose a genre, style, song, playlist, etc. This is any deliberate, purposeful listening during my work or leisure time when...

• I have two very specific modes of listening to Spotify: Active and Casual.  Active would be defined as any time I deliberately choose a genre, style, song, playlist, etc. This is any delibe...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble adding lables in the community ideas section.

Hi Community. Whenever I try to add a lable to my idea when posting my idea in the community, they all appear as plain text. A it works fine in all other sections of the community, however doesn't work in the ideas section. This issue has been happen...

• Music Fan
  • Hi Community.  Whenever I try to add a lable to my idea when posting my idea in the community, they all appear as plain text.  A it works fine in all other sections of the community, howe...
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

[Bugs] Spotify not responding to reported bugs about discover weekly and release radar

PlanPremiumDeviceAndroid 11/Desktop (Win10)My Question or IssueThis is a meta-thread about how - and I'm not blaming you, mods, "spotify" or whomever actually makes the decisions is actively ignoring or refusing to implement/fix the following problem...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Device Android 11/Desktop (Win10) My Question or Issue This is a meta-thread about how - and I'm not blaming you, mods, "spotify" or whomever actually makes the decisions is activel...
  • NordicHector
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Devices Discovery Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePC / Pixel 4 / Iphone 8 / API / Google Nest / Google Home / Denon RecieverOperating SystemWin10 Home/ Android / IOS / Web My Question or IssueSpotify application "connect" feature does not show a list of the same available ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC / Pixel 4 / Iphone 8 / API / Google Nest / Google Home / Denon Reciever Operating System Win10 Home/ Android / IOS / Web   My Question or Issue Spoti...
  • Kiril
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay still not working on Google Home

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceGoogle HomeOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueSince the last posts a few months ago the Spotify Team promised to enable Autoplay on Google Home and has supposedly done so. However, for me it still does not work, desp...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Google Home Operating System Android My Question or Issue Since the last posts a few months ago the Spotify Team promised to enable Autoplay on Google Home and...
  • Jeremy
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

My account information has been leaked twice

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueLast week, for the second time since I'm a premium subscriptor of this app, my information ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Last we...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly? more like repeat weekly

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThis is not the first time I post nor this is the only mention of this issue on this forum. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue This is...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Your Library] Play history

As a userI would like to be able to view all of the songs that I have recently played in the last 7 daysSo that when I don't remember a song name I can just go back through finding the right one. There is a feature in the app that displays my recentl...

• Visitor
  • As a user I would like to be able to view all of the songs that I have recently played in the last 7 days So that when I don't remember a song name I can just go back through finding the right one....
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay doesn't work in Alexa

PlanPremium Family PlanCountrySpainDeviceAlexa My Question or IssueBest feature from Spotify is Autoplay, as it allows you to discover new music as related to your most liked/played songs. I recently purchased several Alexa devices, but Autoplay does...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Plan Country Spain Device Alexa   My Question or Issue Best feature from Spotify is Autoplay, as it allows you to discover new music as related to your most liked/pla...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Workaround for submitting music to playlists

I understand that artists can't submit their first release to Spotify playlists. But if I released a song as a single (as my first ever release), could I release the song again as part of an album and submit the album version to playlists?

• I understand that artists can't submit their first release to Spotify playlists. But if I released a song as a single (as my first ever release), could I release the song again as part of an album an...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Runtimes Differ Between Android and Apple Devices

PlanPremium DuoCountryCan DeviceiPhone X vs. Pixel 3aOperating SystemiOS vs. Android My Question or IssueHello, I recently upgrade to Premium Duo with the hope that I would be able to sync up and listen to the same podcast on two accounts at the same...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Can   Device iPhone X vs. Pixel 3a Operating System iOS vs. Android   My Question or Issue Hello,   I recently upgrade to Premium Duo with the hop...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mark a Song, Album, or Artist as "Don't Play"

Whomever or whatever algorithm that picks songs to play after the album I've been listening to is doing a consistently bad job. It doesn't add things I've favorited, and instead adds a bunch of stuff I'd really rather not listen to. Marking a handful...

• Whomever or whatever algorithm that picks songs to play after the album I've been listening to is doing a consistently bad job. It doesn't add things I've favorited, and instead adds a bunch of stuff...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FRIEND ACTIVITY / CONNECT WITH FB ERROR

This issue has been here for months, close to 1 year. has this been fixed?!? i want to see what my spotify friends are playing, I DO NOT want to connect with FB. why are u guys forcing me to connect with FB. gosh this is a complete nightmare

• Regular
  • This issue has been here for months, close to 1 year. has this been fixed?!?    i want to see what my spotify friends are playing, I DO NOT want to connect with FB. why are u guys forci...
  • Ver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Wkly YouTube reactions

I would love to host a once a week YouTube video and have a channel dedicated to how much I love Spotify for curating the best playlists for me every week. I’d just react to it. People could send it in theirs. More people need to know how amazing wee...

• Visitor
  • I would love to host a once a week YouTube video and have a channel dedicated to how much I love Spotify for curating the best playlists for me every week. I’d just react to it. People could send it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Community
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes