NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini query

Google Home Mini query

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

My Question or Issue

This may be a bit of a strange one but I hope you guys can help. I received a Google Home Mini from Spotify some time back when you had the promotion available from premium account holders. My query is that the speaker, after what was 2/3 uses, stopped working and appeared to be not receiving any power at all. I found that Google offers free replacements on devices if they are faulty so long as you have some form of proof of ownership of the device. Issue is I never received a confirmation email that I was recieving the device from Spotify, nor do I have an invoice because it wasn't purchased.

My question is, would you guys be able to supply me with any confirmation that shows that I was sent the Google Home device, or is there a different route you think I should take with getting a replacement if possible? I look forward to your response.

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey there @beyersk

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this!

We're afraid it's not possible for us to send a confirmation. 

In this case, we suggest that you reach out directly to Google Support for further assistance here

If you need help with anything else, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts