Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hello I want to know, can I use Spotify music in YouTube, that's why, I am here, I want to pay.

Hello I want to know, can I use Spotify music in YouTube, that's why, I am here, I want to pay.

Hi I have an account here. I want to use Spotify contents in my YouTube channel. I want to know, could I use? That's why, I want to get premium of Spotify.

1 Reply

Hey there, thanks for asking in the community!

I understand what you are trying to say, but the way it works is:

• Spotify does not own any of the Music Content that we see in the App, the rights are just for distribution and hosting an Artist's discography for others to listen to on the App
  • Spotify Premium does not give users the right to use any copyrighted content for their own purpose. More about what Spotify Premium is here.

Coming to the last point, though it is out of scope here I will try to help. If you want to use any copyrighted content for your YouTube channel you must seek the rights from the original publisher or music label like SonyVEVO, or Universal Music (just for example). If they allow it, then you can use their content for your purpose.

Hope that sheds some light on your issue, let me know if you need anything else. Happy to help :).

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts