Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help using spotify

Help using spotify

Hi,

I have difficulties using spotify.

1. How do I save albums and chose one of them to listen to? When I go into my album folders there tons of albums that i don't want to see. It seems to be album from every song I have saved. I don't want to see the albums for all songs. I only want to save specific albums. How do I do that?

4 Replies

Hello @Needhelp0000

What platform are you using? 

If you're on the desktop app, there are a few ways to listen to the albums you want. 

1. How do I save albums and chose one of them to listen to? 

When you go to the album, you'll see a "Save" button, next to the "Play Button". It'll save the whole album to your library. 

To choose the album you want to listen, you can go to your album library (in the left panel) and search for it. You'll see the "Filter" button. 

2. I don't want to see the albums for all songs. I only want to save specific albums. How do I do that? 

To choose only saved albums (full, not one song), you can tap the toogle button "Saved Albums Only" and it'll show you only the full saved albums. 

spotnew.jpg

Hope that clear things up, if you have more questions, you can reply back here : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm using iphone.

I'm using iphone.

Alright.. on the phone, you can't filter only the saved albums I'm afraid, but if you want, you can scroll all the way up to reveal the filter options and filter your albums by recently played or recently added. 

Not that good sorting as the desktop app, but you can at least see what you played or added recently in your library : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts